十一

__

__

Seonghwa still wasn't out of the shower when Hongjoong had walked back over from gathering his things for the night and following day.

His mother let Hongjoong in and told him that dinner would be ready soon before sending him upstairs to Seonghwa's room with tea for the both of them.

Hongjoong made himself at home, curling up into a ball on the far side of Seonghwa's bed as he browsed through his instagram feed.

Wooyoung had just posted a selca, face in a pout and round rimmed glasses balancing on the bridge of his nose, the caption complained about the constant studying he was doing at university. Hongjoong noted that even though it was posted only minutes ago, San had already liked it. Figures.

He double tapped the picture and continued scrolling but nothing else really grabbed his attention.

Shortly after hearing the door open Hongjoong felt Seonghwa all but jump onto the bed next to him. Hongjoong rolled over to face Seonghwa instead of the wall and let his phone fall on the sheets.

"What'd you think Hongjoong?" Seonghwa grinned at him, his wet hair fell flat against his forehead and Hongjoong was half tempted to reach up and push it out the way.

Instead he spoke, "What did I think of what?"

Seonghwa sat up and crossed his legs. The fuzzy blue sweater he wore nearly swallowed him whole, the sleeves going well past his hands, "What did you think of my dancing?"

"You weren't terrible," Hongjoong said offhandedly.

"That's it?"

Hongjoong chanced a glance up at Seonghwa whose face was scrunched up and his lips were pouting. He couldn't find the words to speak so instead he grunted.

"You should at least compliment me," Seonghwa complained, playfully beating his fists against Hongjoong's shoulder.

"What? Is that supposed to hurt?" Hongjoong teased which only made Seonghwa beat his fists against Hongjoong faster.

"You're always so mean."

"And you are always such a brat," Hongjoong grabbed Seonghwa's wrists to stop the assault, sitting up as he did so, "And your hands are so tiny, what do you think you're trying to accomplish? You can't hurt me."

Seonghwa's face scrunched up again and Hongjoong could have sworn he'd never seen anything more amusing.

In the brief moment he had his guard down Seonghwa used it to his advantage and shoved Hongjoong back down. He managed to somehow throw a leg over Hongjoong to straddle him and assaulted his sides with quick and feather light touches, tickling him.