五十

__

__

Hongjoong pulled back the slightest bit to adjust the way their lips slotted against each other.

He could taste blue fruit punch and weed on Seonghwa's lips, an odd combination that Hongjoong couldn't care less about because Seonghwa was grabbing at his shirt and pulling him closer.

Hongjoong moved one of his hands to cup Seonghwa's jaw while his lips moved against Hongjoong's urgently, as though he could never get enough of this.

The intensity in which Hongjoong returned it made Seonghwa cling to his shirt, knuckles turning white from how tightly he was grasping onto it.

Hongjoong curled his fingers in Seonghwa's hair when he parted his lips, the odd taste of their night more prominent.

This would never be enough, he was always going to want more.

Hongjoong sucked on Seonghwa's lower lip, leaving it with a small nip before he reluctantly pulled away, his lungs screaming for air.

His chest never pounded so hard before - not the first time Seonghwa kissed him and not even the second time.

Hongjoong pressed his forehead against Seonghwa's, could feel his labored breathing against his lips.

"Hongjoong," Seonghwa let out in a whisper, "I..."

"You don't have to say it yet," Hongjoong cut him off.

Not now.

He didn't think he could handle hearing those words fall from Seonghwa's thick lips.

Not yet.

Seonghwa gave him a small nod and swallowed thickly, "You know."

"I know."

Hongjoong brushed his thumb along Seonghwa's cheekbone, everything he ever wanted held delicately in his hands.

Seonghwa surged forward to plant another kiss to Hongjoong's lips, softer than the first but just as needy.

Hongjoong smiled into it.

__

Miso greeted them at the door once they finally shuffled into the apartment.