十六

__

__

"Let's walk home together," Seonghwa beamed at Hongjoong.

"We always walk home together," Hongjoong replied, carefully packing away his things.

Seonghwa pouted, "I know, I know. But I want to hang out."

As Hongjoong stood, slinging his bag over his shoulders, he couldn't help but smirk to himself.

"I meant just hang out," Seonghwa laughed, playfully smacking Hongjoong's arm.

Hongjoong shrugged, throwing his hands up and making a face as if he could really be blamed for thinking otherwise: Seonghwa was always so excited to get his lips against Hongjoong's.

He couldn't call it a problem but if Hongjoong had to guess it's definitely what Seonghwa meant and had only said other wise simply to tease him.

That brat.

They left with San, Mingi and Jongho met up with them as soon as they left the class and then Yunho joined shortly after.

Overhead the sky was clear, the moon already out, ready to take over the sky once the sun would set.

"Do you guys want to come over?" San asked, arm thrown around Mingi's shoulders.

"Sorry, I've got a lot of homework to catch up on," Yunho said.

Jongho looped his arm around Yunho's neck and pulled him down.

With his other hand he rubbed his knuckles against Yunho's head, effectively giving him a noogie.

"What did we tell you about waiting until the last minute?" Jongho lectured.

From his position Yunho was able to wrap his arms around Jongho's waist and lifted him up. Jongho was still laughing when Yunho finally set him down.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa walked close together as they watched the scene before them, their hands brushed against one another and it made butterflies emerge in Hongjoong's stomach.

Seonghwa had kissed him only a couple weeks ago but even still the littlest thing got a rise out of Hongjoong, although he wouldn't admit it.

He was - what would you call it? Enamored.

Nothing about Seonghwa actually changed, and neither did Hongjoong's feelings except now he had a name for them.