__

__

Watching Jongho and Yunho dance was not a new thing to Hongjoong. He'd seen them dance plenty of times before and wondered what in god's name they had to sacrifice in order to have that much energy and control over their bodies. Hongjoong was well aware that dance is an art form, one that took a lot of time and practice to master.

(Which is why Jongho had spent so many lunch periods begging Hongjoong to watch and critique him. If anyone were going to give an honest opinion it was Hongjoong, Jongho claimed, and he needed to be better than the best if he wanted to study choreography later on in college.)

So Hongjoong found himself watching Jongho's practices in the old school gym often whenever he wasn't sneaking off to the music room after class.

When Yunho came along Hongjoong spent less afternoons watching Jongho but still set aside a day or two during the weekend to watch.

When Jongho commented on how sweet it was of him, Hongjoong brushed it off and said he just wanted to see if Jongho had gotten worse without his expert opinion. Which only prompted Yunho to pester Hongjoong with insults and snide jibes.

(What do you know about dancing?

What do you know about respecting me, you god damn brat.)

Yet despite knowing Seonghwa for months now, Hongjoong had never seen him dance. He had to admit that it was probably because he was spending more time writing songs these days and the last time he actually watched Jongho and Yunho practice Seonghwa had detention along with Mingi, which had been a couple weeks ago.

He knew Seonghwa had to be a good dancer, especially if he was keeping up with the other two.

He knew that Seonghwa said he'd been a contemporary dancer back in Jinju-si, he had experience in performances and showcases and competitions. Hongjoong knew this.

But he still didn't expect to be at a loss for words when he finally saw how Seonghwa effortlessly moved his body.

It was a simple routine - one he had watched Jongho and Yunho do a thousand times - that they had then taught Seonghwa.

Seonghwa, the one who claimed he wasn't a hip hop dancer, that he preferred contemporary.

Seonghwa who was a goddamn liar because he moved so boldly yet it was elegant at the same time.

Despite the other two bodies present, Hongjoong's eyes were glued to Seonghwa, stuck in a trance as they followed Seonghwa as he moved about.