五十五

__

__

"You seem to be in a really good mood," Seonghwa said on their walk back home.

Hongjoong shrugged, "I had a good time."

"Me too," Seonghwa agreed.

As soon as they got inside Seonghwa immediately face planted on the bed with a groan.

"I'm so full I think I might explode," his voice was muffled by the pillow but Hongjoong could somehow still understand him.

"Maybe you shouldn't have ate so much then," Hongjoong retorted.

"But it was pizza, how could I not?"

Hongjoong rolled his eyes as Seonghwa continued to whine about being too full to even move.

The bed dipped around him as Hongjoong hovered above him, a hand on either side of him.

Hongjoong leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"I guess that means you're too lazy to move for what else I had planned."

Seonghwa turned his head to properly look at Hongjoong, albeit with one eye, "That depends on what you had planned."

Hongjoong trailed a hand down Seonghwa's side then back up, underneath the fabric of his shirt.

He lightly dragged his fingernails against the warm skin which made Seonghwa shiver at his touch.

"Hongjoong," he whined.

"Hmm? What is it, sunshine?"

Seonghwa flushed at the nickname, "Just don't make me do most of the work."

"Do you ever?"

Seonghwa swatted at Hongjoong who merely laughed and pulled far enough away that Seonghwa missed him.

Once he felt like he wasn't going to be attacked Hongjoong leaned back over Seonghwa and pressed gentle kisses to the back of his neck.

He felt the vibrations against his lips when Seonghwa hummed with content.

Hongjoong gripped the edges of Seonghwa's shirt and pulled it up as far as he could.

"A little help here would be appreciated," he teased.

Seonghwa groaned but lifted himself off the bed enough so that he could slip out of his shirt.