She covered the rock in her palms and thought about juicy sweet plums, seconds later she opened her hands and gave him the dark purple fruit. 

"Taste it." 

The dhampir looked at the fruit skeptically before taking a bite out of it, the juices dripping down his chin. 

She leaned against the wall of the wagon and watched proudly, "Delicious isn't it?"

"Yes," he muttered in awe before he continued to eat in the fruit. 

"We're here!" Trevor yelled as the wagon slowly came to a stop. 

Alucard tossed the pit of the plum and got out the wagon, Y/N trailing behind him. 

The group came upon the rubble of a home. 

"Wow," Y/N whispered as she looked around at the Belmont estate, or what was left of it, "I couldn't imagine living in a place so luxurious." 

Trevor frowned as he looked at the area, "Nothing luxurious about ruins and stone." 

"I mean before it was," she motioned to the collapsed estate, "this."

Alucard started examining the fallen building, "What are we looking for, Belmont?" 

"A door of some sorts," he started pulling at piles of rocks, "I remember a door being in the floor. My parents used it to get to the library." 

Alucard, Y/N, and Sypha began to help Trevor in his search, pulling rocks and scanning the area. 

"Do you even remember where this door is?" Alucard questioned Trevor as he moved another rock from the rubble.

"It's somewhere here. It's hard to remember things from your childhood when you didn't really have one," he huffed," I haven't been in this a place since I was fourteen or thirteen, maybe even twelve."  

"Guys, I think I found something," Sypha grunted as she tugged at a large rock. 

Alucard quickly came to her assistance, "I have this," he promptly grabbed the rock and threw it off into the distance like it weighed less than a feather.

Trevor scoffed, "Show off." 

A stone slab with intricate carvings was presented to them. 

"Anyway," Sypha began before the two could start arguing again, "We need to get into the library." 

Y/N eyed the stone slab warily. She, of course, wanted to stop Dracula, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to be in an enclosed space for so long. Especially, after the incident back at the cabin.  

The Speaker and dhampir all looked at the monster hunter expectantly. 

Alucard tilted his head, "Are you not going to open it, Belmont?" 

He avoided eye contact with Alucard "I actually don't know how to open it."

Alucard's expression dropped, "What?" 

"My parents never taught me how to open the door," he stared at the stone, "It's something that has to be passed down and they never had a chance to pass it down to me."

"Maybe, I can pull it off," Alucard grasped the edges of the stone structure and pulled hard. 

The stone didn't budge. 

He pulled again, exerting all of his force. 

The slab still didn't move. 

Alucard panted, "This must be bound by magic."