Chapter 24. Part 2.

We are on the folding patio bed, watching the sunset as I'm half on top of him, resting my head on his chest. His heart beats erratically. 

"Are you nervous? Your heart is beating like crazy" 

His arm tightens around me

"I'm always nervous when I'm with you" 

"Is this what you meant once you told me that I put you on the edge?" 

He sniffs my hair "Yes." 

"I thought you meant I was annoying you. I was clueless" 

"I was clueless too. I couldn't understand why I was that way with you." 

" When did you realize that you have fallen in love with me?" 

I wrinkle my face glancing up at him expecting. 

"That's a very long story." 

"I want to hear. We have all the time in the world no?"

He bends his head, his lips seeking mine to rub them gently. Just tasting. 

"Yeah. We have time forever." 

"So, tell me our story from your point of view!" 

"You really want to hear?" I nod enthusiastically. 

"I need wine for that." 

I get off him so he can get up 

"The sun has set, it's getting colder. Let's get inside." 

" It's not that cold, I'd like to see the city lights. Bring the wine out I toast with you!" 

He glares at me and I smile. "Just a sip. Don't pull that scary face for me" 

His lips twitch 

"Ok. I'll be back in a minute." 

He disappears and I sit up staring at the lights on the horizon, feeling happy for the first time in a long time with no dark doubt in my heart. He loves me. The man that I yearned to have for so long wants me back. He said it himself. I sigh in content. We did it, Dara! Dae Sung loves us. Thank you! Dae Sung comes back with a bottle of wine, two goblets, and a throw for me. He places the wine and glasses on the table and wraps the cover around me. It's pointless to argue with him about the weather so I just let him wrap me in a bundle and sit in front of me

"Thanks!" I whisper. 

He nods pouring us wine. Sliding my glass to me he picks up his pointing it toward me. We toast and he sips in silence. 

"You remember the first time we met? You arrived late for the script reading. I had heard that Joon Woo was working for a well-known band but I had never listened to your songs. When they told me, I would be working with an idol I was a bit disappointed. Knowing that Joon Woo took you the part after you failed the audition, I assumed you were just bored and were looking for controversy and such. Then you showed up late and proved all my worries right. I thought that kid dares to make people wait. To be honest you caught my eyes immediately. I mean it wasn't in a good way, I thought you were rude and inconsiderate. Like a spoiled brat used to get his way all the time. But then you took off your face mask and it was very different than what I imagined. You didn't have any make-up your hair color at that time was a light brown and your eyes were the saddest things. You had these puffy lips with a pale face, you looked miserable but in that full room amongst all those people, you were the only real one. You didn't try to look cheerful or happy. You weren't hiding behind a mask. You were wearing your raw vulnerability out there and that had a pull on me.