+18 Chapter 16. A Climactic Night

Ok! I don't know how I wrote this chapter but I was sweating like a racing horse and I wasn't sure to post it but since I have already written it and it's an important part of the story, so here it is! Please be aware this chapter contains an explicit, detailed description of sexual actions and includes graphic scenes and language. Please skip this, if it's not your cup of tea nevertheless enjoy the read! Thanks! I will put the steamy part in bolded double star ** as always!

I let the dog wander in the house and find myself in Dae Sung's room staring at the products scattered on the bed. A bottle of lubricant, a box of condoms, and an unknown box with no picture on the front. Whatever that is, it should be related to the box of condoms and lube. Is this what he meant by preparing? Does he want to have sex? Like all the way? Now I'm terrified and excited. I have never done this; I don't even know how to do it in practice but he seems to be doing thorough research since he bought these goods including that mysterious box. I don't dare to close the distance to the bed and inspect further. I'm not ready for this. Oh! I can't. I have to run. But, then I really want him. I want to do this with him. I exhale a shaky breath, studying the package. What the hell is this? There is a water bag and a tube with something like a hook. I read the front: 'Water enema' My face is on fire. I really can't do this. I know what's an enema is for but I don't know how the hell to use it? Should I ask Jong Hyun? God no! If I call him about this I'm never gonna hear the end of it. There is a pile of clean clothes, containing a pair of pants, underwear, a t-shirt, and towels with toiletries. Wow! Someone has been thinking about this, doing all this work for tonight. Does he really want me as much? Unless why he would get out of his way like this? I'm about to lose my v card tonight. And to think I'm losing it to Dae Sung. Urgh! I feel I'm gonna faint. I don't know what to do. I'm screwed, virtually, and soon will be literally. He is really going to...hold me?! Jeez. That's even weird in my mind. I grab my head between my hands and sit on the floor devastated.

*

 After attempting to run a few times and the initial shock was over I finally came to terms with the fact that Dae Sung will have me tonight so I looked upon the internet for instructions of that weird box and cleaned myself in the bathroom, then showered and wore the clothes Dae Sung had prepared for me. A pair of soft navy pants and a white t-shirt. Then I watched a few educational videos on how to do fellatio, or what to do in general while my ears were on fire and my cheeks were flushed. Now, I'm laid on my back on the couch since I can't stay seated from the nerves acting up and the knot twisted in my stomach. Doggy comes to lay on my stomach and I pat him. 

"You know! I admit I'm stressed. I really, really love your daddy. I want to be with him in any way I could. But I'm scared" 

He licks my hands enthusiastically. 

"I'm sorry but you have to stay in the other room for tonight since your daddy wants to do naughty things with me" 

I scratch behind his ears and he growls softly pleased from the attention and I hear the beep of buttons on the intercom and jolt as Dae Sung enters in his formal suit that looks perfect on his body. Was I blind to see how gorgeous he looked today before he left? I kinda was busy panicking at his words I missed his breathtaking attire. 

" Hi. Welcome!" 

He smiles brightly offering the food box in his hands. 

" You're still here" 

his eyes are dancing and something starts to move inside my chest. I chew my lips

"Yeah. What did you get?" 

I check the bag hastily just to distract myself from his impatient stare. 

" I plate the food."