Anything Except You and Me Again

Scene 1: The Helmsley Hotel

Leo Rylin

"Good morning!" My eyes open to Heather shining brighter than the sun pouring in. "Happy anniversary!" She smiled adoringly.

"Butterfly," I said softly. "Happy anniversary."

"I'm excited."

"I can tell."

"Wake up. I made pancakes," she said, and I looked skeptically at her. "Okay, I ordered pancakes." She sighed, "I'm just like my mom."

"Lying about making food you can't cook?" I laughed.

"Exactly."

"Speaking of your parents...they gone now?"

"Yes, and I made sure this time. No surprises."

"Then I'll get up." My stuff is in your room, I didn't want to explain that to your dad.

She grinned, hopping out of the bed and grabbing my hand to 'help' me off too.

Heather stayed back and gathered my clothes when I walked out of the room. I didn't leave much in there, I was colder without her so I kept most of it on.

Her bed isn't made up yet, and she hasn't gotten dressed. She is so restless that she didn't even follow her usual routine of being the most put-together early bird there is. It's funny that she was too excited about today to get ready for it.

"Hi," Heather came up behind me as I finished brushing my teeth. I chuckled when I felt her arms wrapping around my waist, and she watched me in the mirror. It can't be interesting waiting around as I splash water on my face, but she stood content like there's no place she'd rather be.

"Are you going to be like this all day?"

"Like what?" She asked, and I glanced down at where she's hugging me and then back to our reflection. Her jaw dropped in offense and she pulled away. "Well, excuse me."

I laugh and move across the room to turn on the shower.

"I didn't say stop."

"Didn't you?" Heather said sarcastically.

"No," I replied, and swiftly pulled her into the shower with me.

"Our clothes," she gasped as they got drenched under the stream.

"What about them?" I said, holding her closer to me and slowly slipping my fingers under her shirt.

Clothes come off.

If I could capture the way you're looking at me right now and keep it forever, I would, because damn you make me blush.

Her eyes said everything. 'Yes,' 'keep going,' 'I love you.' And before I could make a move, she was worried about my clothes more than hers. Her hands pushed against my wet shirt until it was far enough for me to pull off.

I stood soaking in her and the water while she hugged me close and pressed our lips together.

"You're still wearing too much," I whispered, and she wasted no time in changing that. Her top was lifted over her head and tossed out of the shower, and she kissed me as a reward for having to do something that meant separating.

Before she could get rid of her shorts, I stop her hands and replace them with my own. Her eyes are fixed on me, entranced as I kneel and pull them down along with her panties.

My hands slowly slid up her legs, and I watched them, hearing her anticipation through her breath. She leaned against the wall, holding in any more sounds of appetence as I placed her leg over my shoulder.