And We Go On

Scene 1: Addington High

Leo Rylin

She doesn't see me. She's reaching, putting things into her locker, standing at the top of her toes sometimes, her hair swaying when she comes back down.

I love her.

"Hey," I walked up beside her.

"Leo," she turned to me.

"I miss you."

"I haven't gone anywhere."

"You weren't with me..."

Heather pouted, touched enough to want to touch me. Her arms wrapped around my waist cautiously, and she tilted her head up.

"You didn't call."

"Neither did you." She looks at me like that wasn't a good enough excuse. "I didn't know if you wanted me to."

"I told you I wasn't mad."

"You were."

"...I'm not anymore."

"No?" I asked, and she shook her head. "I'm sorry that you found out like that...but thank you for keeping me out of trouble."

"You don't have to thank me."

"Yes, I do. You're always helping me out, and I'm always pissing you off."

"Hm..." Heather smiled, "I think it's the other way around."

"Oh, you piss me off?" I smirked. "Yeah, you do."

"Only because I can."

"Because I let you."

"Because you love me."

Damn right.

I kiss her and smile, then kiss her some more. We're melting together, making it as easy as possible to soak each other in. My tongue missed tasting whatever sweet-flavored gloss was on her lips last. I kiss her until she tastes like me.

"Wanna come over today?" I asked.

"To do what exactly?"

"Whatever you want."

Heather smirks, "Can you guess what I want?

I cocked an eyebrow, "One of the two things I have to offer?"

"Yes, and I already have shirts," she says seductively and tries to back away to leave.

I pulled her right back in front of me.

"You say that to me now so I have to be hard in all my classes, huh?"

"Poor thing," her hand trails down until it's over my dick. "Is this making it worse?"

I quickly catch her hand and bring it back up. "Yes, it is."

"Oh, it is?" She tried to do it again, making me hold both of her hands in mine.

"You're cruel."

She laughed, "I'm only trying to help." I wanted to laugh too, but my eyes shifted away from her. Heather follows my gaze to Danny walking by, he glances at me and then shakes his head. "Something wrong?"

I shrug, "It's just Danny."

"Didn't you come with him?"

"No."

"Are you in a fight?" She asked obliviously, and I choose not to respond. "What?" Heather questioned my silence.

I feel bad that she's innocently worried about what goes on with me and Danny when we're fighting about her— and not even in the way guys usually fight over girls, we're fighting because he'd prefer if I dated someone closer to home.