onze| old friend

Comincia dall'inizio

"Damien, love, I'll always be there to protect you. Nothings going to happen to you because I'm here, and I'll always find you."

"Promise?" He asked with a hopeful look in his teary eyes.

"Promise."

Present

His words hit hard. The Irish situation was getting bad, especially since they teamed up with the French. I knew shit was about to blow up, and not in a pretty way.

Alejandro found out that the Irish's knew about Damien because there was a mole. Only a handful of us knew about Damien being his son - me included - which made me very wary of others. We all thought they were there to kill Alejandro, after all, he did make a lot of enemies. But no! They were there for Damien.

I haven't told him, yet.

I'm scared of his reaction.

Today, he only has class in the afternoon, which means I can go train for a little while before I have to pick him up. I told him yesterday that he could sleep in, especially since he was such a sweetheart and made us diner. The food was so good, I definitely need to ask him for his recipe.

"C'mon Saint, we're going for a run." I mumbled while going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. Even though I'm going for a run, I still want to look presentable.

Taking Damien's shirt off, that I stole from him, I grabbed one of my many sports bras and a grey-ish tank top. I usually hate running in Crampton, especially since it's cold in the morning, but it seems like something I need right now.

My black leggings clung to my figure while I looked for a sweater to put over if I ever get too cold. Saint was following closely behind me, almost making me trip a few time since he was walking so close to me.

"Saint, baby, back up

"Saint, baby, back up." I told him with a small smile as my boy took a few steps back.

He's so smart.

"Thank you."

Kissing his head, I put some food in his bowl before filling up a water bottle for myself and grabbing some cereals from the cupboard. I'm not really hungry this morning, one of the many bad habits I've developed because of high school.

Anyways, when the two of us finished eating, I quickly put my dishes in the kitchen sink before putting my shoes on. Saint was running after his tail, trying to catch it in his mouth.

Silly boy.

Shaking my head, I whistled at him to follow me as we both walked out of my penthouse. This better be a good run or I will jump off a fucking bridge with no hesitation.

__________

I've been running for about an hour, Saint running beside me as I tracked out progress on my watch. It actually comes in handy and works really well, which I didn't think it did until Storm bought it for me for my birthday.