Everyone's Home, Together Again

*You wake up on Christmas Eve morning. Bucky is wrapped around you, arms around your waist legs encasing yours, head tucked into the crook of your neck. His metal arm is so warm from having been wrapped around you all night. It was so cozy and beautiful, quiet. Snow starts to fall outside the window, nothing could be more perfect. Winnie sleeps in her bassinet beside the bed and Grant tucked in on the other side of Bucky. He really wanted to sleep with you and Bucky last night so Bucky put the guardrail back on and staked his claim next to you.. the thought makes you smile. Bucky stirs and kisses your neck.. pulling you closer.. he hums as he feels your warm body against his. He is so sleepy, he stayed up late helping Tony and Steve get all the gifts moved under the tree, not all but most. His hair and his beard are fluffy and cute. He looks like a giant teddy bear and you love it. You turn around in his arms and rest your head against his chest. He looks down at you*
Bucky- you look beautiful... *He kisses you*
*You hum and smile. You kiss his chest and look up at him*
Y/N- I love you Bucky, moments like these remind me how lucky I am to have met you. There were some bad moments over the years but I wouldn't change anything because i know it leads me here.. *You kiss him*
Bucky- I love you too y/n... I'm incredibly blessed to have you in my life. That you loved me enough to be my wife and to make me a father.. *He looks at Winnie and Grant* I just- *His voice breaks* I can't believe that I get all of this and so much more. It almost seems unfair after all I've done..
*You shake your head and kiss him*
Y/N- you deserve all this and so much more..
*He pulls you close and holds you.. you rub his back and kiss his chest, his scars and metal arm. He plays with your hair and hums as he feels your lips against his warm skin*
Bucky- as much as I love this we need to stop or else I'm gonna take you right here and now.. and I can't do that cause we've got two babies in our bed.
*You chuckle and pull him on top of you.. you look at Winnie sounds asleep and Grant who is still sleeping with his bottom in the air, which means he's out for at least the next 45 minutes still. You pull him down into a kiss*
Y/N- just be quiet and we're fine..
*Bucky smiles and kisses you. He slowly slips his hand below the covers and pulls his sweats down. He slips your underwear to the side.*
Bucky- don't really have time for all the foreplay...*He reaches inside the bedside table and grabs the lube* so this will have to do.. *He slicks himself up real fast and spread a little on you... you close your eyes and arch your back a little at the feeling of his hands on you. He smiles down at you, you don't see it but he is completely mesmerized by the way you've melted under just his touch. He wipes his hands off and lines up with you, he pushes in and bottoms out. You grab his shoulders and your legs instantly wrap around his waist. The bed moves a little and Grant shifts around, you and Bucky stops and look at him.. he turns his head to face you two but he is still asleep.. you try not to laugh and you look at the ceiling.. Bucky chuckles and rests his forehead on your chest. He then looks up and you take his face in your hands, you rub your thumb over his lips and he kisses it. He slowly pulls out and pushes back in. You let your head fall back and Bucky kisses your neck. He then pulls out and shifts around, laying down behind you.. he slides back in and turns your head back to look at him. He kisses you and gently rocks his hips, not enough to make you cum but just enough to tease but not the kind you're use to, the kind that's sweet and keeps you interested in what's to come. He then stops and just holds you tight.. he nestles his face back in your shoulder and wraps his warm metal arm around your waist. You smile and hum as he kisses your shoulder. Just being together, connected in literally every way. So full and warm, this is a great start to the crazy day ahead of you.. it only lasts another 5 minutes before Grant is waking up and kissing Bucky's face calling for you*
Grant- mmmmaaaa mmmmaaa mmm
*Bucky laughs and then kisses your neck and whispers*
Bucky- thanks for the quiet fun.. *You hum and smile. He pulls out and adjusts his pants, he then turns over and grabs Grant, who squeals and laughs. He howls and wakes Winnie up so she cry's because she was still sound asleep*
Y/N- oh Winnie boo it's okay.. *You pick her up and settle back in bed.. she snuggles into your chest and falls back asleep. Bucky looks at you and pretends to be jealous*
Bucky- what?! I never get Winnie snuggles..
Y/N- you always get Winnie snuggles
*Bucky laughs and nods*
Bucky- yeah, true..
*He kisses you and tickles Grant.. he gets up and goes to the bathroom and grabs a warm rag.. as he's gone Grant stands up on the bed and howls.. Bucky laughs as he walks back in*
Bucky- you calling for me??
*Grant smiles and does it again*
Grant- owwloooww
*Bucky does it back*
Bucky- owwwwooow
*Winnie and you laugh. Bucky walks over and pulls your covers back.. it's freezing. He kisses you and sees that Grant is laying on his back playing with his feet... completely occupied.. so he slides your underwear to the side and gently wipes off the lube that was wasted at this point. You chuckle*
Y/N- thanks babe.. *He smiles and holds up a new pair of underwear for you.. you stand up real quick and he slips the old off and the new on. You all climb back in bed and enjoy the rest of your semi- quiet Christmas morning. Bucky gets a text and as he reads it his face turns angry and worrisome... you ask but he brushes it off as nothing.*
Bucky- okay, how about you go shower and I'll get the kids situated. *You nod and head to the bathroom. After about 10 minutes Bucky slips in and wraps you in his arms. He kisses your neck and you smile and giggle*
Y/N- where are the kids??
Bucky- Grant is eating breakfast with Peter and he has Winnie in her swing. He's watching both of them..
*You turn around and kiss Bucky. He rubs his hands down your body and looks into your eyes*
Bucky- I don't know what I would do without you..
Y/N- let's never find out... *You smile and kiss him. He sits down on the bench in the shower and pulls you into his lap. You are still wet from earlier and Bucky is still semi- hard so as you sit you guide him inside you.. Bucky moans and kisses your chest.*
Bucky- I love you so much. And I'm so ready to start the happy part of our lives..
*You chuckle and tease him*
Y/N- have you not been happy??
*He laughs and thrusts up into you even more*
Bucky- I've always been happy with you but now our life surrounding us is actually a happy one, that's what I'm excited for..
*You hum and kiss Bucky*
Y/N- me too.. *Bucky and you start grinding against one another. Mouths trail kisses along each other's necks and chests. It sweet and needy but in a full of love kind of way.. needing to be closer and feel every part of him.. he moans the most beautiful moan as he cums... he looks at you*
Bucky- sorry, I didn't mean to cum before you..
*You smile and kiss him*
Y/N- it's okay baby... I don't always have to cum first..
*Bucky gives you a look*
Bucky- you will always come first...
Y/N- you know what he meant and it was actually really sweet. The dirty side of what he meant was kinda sweet too.. *You chuckle and he lifts you off his lap.. he gets on his knees and eats you out, lapping up everything you give him when you cum. You moan and grind against his face.. when you catch your breath you pull him into your arms and kiss him*
Y/N- let's go be with our family.. huh??
*Bucky gets a nervous look*
Bucky- Umm ye-yeah sure.