The Way You Do Me

‼️Majority of this is just pure smut... lol enjoy‼️

*You kiss Bucky and pull him up*
Y/N- go lay on the bed, I'm gonna go get dressed.
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- can you wear-
Y/N- don't worry kitten, I've got you... I know what you want.. *Bucky moans and climbs on the bed... you watch as his hips swing, fuck his ass is so good. You smirk thinking about what you're gonna do.* keep swinging your ass like that and I'm gonna have to punish you... *Bucky whines and begs*
Bucky- please?!?
Y/N- you want to be punished?? *You tease*
Bucky- yes, I- it's been too long... need to be put in my place.
*Fuck this man is too good sometimes*
Y/N- oh kitten... don't worry, Mistress is gonna give you exactly what you deserve. *Bucky smiles* now be a good boy and wait.
*You slip into the closet and squeeze your legs together. The friction is delicious and you need more.. but if your gonna properly take care of Bucky then you need to pull it together. You put on a black lace, see-through corset, a black lace thong, and knee high stockings with red ribbons. You have a little surprise for Bucky hidden on your body, exactly what he was asking for... you grab all sorts of toys and lube and walk out of the closet. Bucky is sitting in his knees on the bed, palms placed on his thighs. His eyes pleading for you, he sees you and audible whimpers. You chuckle and move to the bed laying down the toys and lube. You beckon him closer with your finger. He crawls forward and you rub his face. He leans into it and closes his eyes.*
Y/N- okay kitten... be a good boy and strip for me... *You sit in the chair at the end of the bed and spread your legs.. you let your hand rest along your center and you rake your eyes up and down his body. He climbs off the bed and stands in front of you.. he slowly lifts his shirt above his head and drops it to the floor. He runs his hands along his waist as he slips his fingers in his pants. He slowly pulls them down and lets them drop to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear... you lick your lips and smirk at him*
Y/N- come here... *Bucky walks to you and stands in front of you... you lean forward and kiss his hips* don't you dare cum... Mistress wants to enjoy this.. *You kiss his hips and squeeze his ass. He moans and reaches for your hair... you spank him and pull away* no touching kitten.. *Bucky whimpers and nods. You kiss all around his dick without actually touching him.. he is whimpering and swearing. His metal hand is in his hair an his real one is playing with his nipples.. you smile up at him and ghost over his dick. He feel your breath on his dick and he smiles... then it's gone.. he looks down and you are standing now... it's slightly funny because Bucky is much taller than you yet he is in the palm of your hand.*
Y/N- get that pretty ass on the bed kitten... on your back.
*Bucky lays down and spreads his legs.. he bends his knees and looks at you as you crawl towards him.. he sees that your underwear is bulky. He looks at you and you straddle him. You caress his face*
Y/N- go ahead kitten... take it out..
*Bucky pulls your underwear to the side and the strap on that's shaped after Bucky pops out.. he moans and smiles* you like what you see naughty boy?? *You tease*
Bucky- yes Mistress..
Y/N- good boy... now Mistress is gonna fuck you with it. *You feel Bucky Barnes beneath you* mhmm you like that thought huh? Getting fucked by something molded after you? *Bucky nods* now you get to feel just how it feels when you're in me baby... how big you are.. how you reach just the right places.. *Bucky whimpers and you lean down to whisper in his ear* how I feel so full when you're inside me *You nibble on his ear and he cry's out and begs*
Bucky- please Mistress I need you! Mmhmm please..
*You smile and sit up.. you pat his face and then kiss him*
Y/N- since my naughty boy asked so nicely... *You sit up and grab the lube. You start to slowly work Bucky open and he is on the verge of cumming. You slide the cock ring on his dick and continue your agonizing pace.. once he's ready you kneel between his legs and lube up the dildo.. you push the head in and Bucky grabs his thighs.. he screams and moans.. you rub his chest and calm him down*
Y/N- it's okay baby.. I've got you. *You push the rest in and Bucky is begging you to move*
Bucky- please please please?!?? I need it!
*You smile and lift his leg a little and slam into him.. he moans and arches off the bed. You lean down and lick his nipples and bite his neck as you keep your relentless pace*
Bucky- ugh I'm gonna cum!!!
Y/N- do it... make a mess of yourself baby... *You take the cock ring off and Bucky explodes all over his chest and stomach.. you smile and continue your movements.. Bucky whimpers as he doesn't even go soft before he is on the edge again... you slowly roll your hips and hit his sweet spot. A high pitched yelp escapes his lips and you chuckle*
Y/N- that feel good Buck??
Bucky- ye-yeah! Yes Mistress!!
*You pull out and toss Bucky on his stomach, it's shocked him because you hardly even use your full strength on him.... You smack his ass as you push back in... he pushes back against you and you shove him into the mattress, his dick trapped between the mattress and his stomach.. you alternate spanking his ass cheeks. He is on the verge of utter bliss, one well placed thrust and Bucky is done for.. he screams and cums all over the bed. He collapses and just lays there as you slowly pull out. Bucky is breathing heavy and smiling like a dork. His ass is as red as can be and there are bite marks all over his back.. you smile at the sight.. you kiss his back and whisper in his ear*
Y/N- stay here, don't move.. *He nods* good boy..

*You grab a wash cloth and some lavender body oil, the kind Bucky likes to use on you.. you settle behind him and you rub the oil over his body.. you take the strap on off and you gently slip the dildo back inside him. He moans and you kiss his cheek*
Y/N- Shhhh baby, I know... I just want you to feel full.. feel how good you are. *Bucky blushes and moans. You massage his ass and kiss his neck... when your done you slip the toy back out and toss it in the sink. You sit in the chair at the end of the bed and Bucky turns over to look at you. You smirk and he crawls over and kneels. You spread your legs and pull your thong to the side. He leans forward and you stop him with your foot against his chest.*
Y/N- Nope.... Only good boys get a taste.. you get to watch.
*Bucky whines and you give him a look. He sits back on his heels and watches as you start to play with yourself. You really play it up*
Y/N- mmhmmm oh it feels so good. Oh I'm so fucking tight.. *You moan and grind against your hand.. Bucky is begging you with his eyes.. he's being so good and not saying a word.. your about to cum when you stop.. Bucky makes a guttural noise, the fact he didn't get to see you cum brought that out of him and that went straight to your head.. you smile and work yourself up again.. and again... and again. Bucky having to watch you edge yourself and he not be the one making it happen was something you never thought would happen, but damn if it isn't the hottest thing, seeing the look in his eyes. All he wants is to make you cum, see the pleasure wash over your face... he is whimpering and shifting around, his dick hard against his stomach. You chuckle and look him in the eyes.*
Y/N- convince me to let you help... why do you deserve to see me cum huh?
*Bucky is at a loss for words. He starts rambling*
Bucky- Umm I- ugh- I- you always say how no one can make you feel the way I do. How only I can make you black out.. that my mouth is a fucking dream. Please Mistress?!? Let me help you, I wanna taste you please?!?
*You smile and sit back.. you spread your legs again and nod*
Y/N- I better black out..
*Bucky dives between your legs and starts to suck the soul from your body.. you scream and moan as he slips his tongue inside you and nibbles on your clit. Your body instinctively try's to move away and Bucky wraps his arms around your legs and holds you in place.. you are gasping for air as he starts to moan against your center.. you see stars... you cum so hard your vision gets spotty and there is a fire burning in your stomach. Bucky finally releases you and he lays his head on the inside of your thigh.. he rubs your legs and kisses your thigh as you come back down.. you look down at him and smile.. you stroke his face and tilt his chin up. You lean down and kiss him*
Y/N- so good, always so good for me.
*Bucky looks at you with pleading eyes... you chuckle and nod.. Bucky picks you up and takes you to the bed. He lays you down and starts to untie your corset.. you sit up to take it fully off, he slips your thing off. He reaches for your stockings and you take his hands.. he smiles as you pull him into a kiss.. you reach down and stroke him in your hand as he lays in your arms.. he kisses your breast and then takes one in his mouth... he takes everything you give him.. he smiles up at you and you pull him into a kiss. You taste the milk on his tongue, not too bad if you're being honest. Bucky lays in your arms and wraps himself around you.. you are still stroking him and when he is hard you turn him over and straddle him. You slide down on him and start to move your hips. Soon you are cumming and so is Bucky.. he leaks out of you as you climb off... he smiles, you chuckle and kiss him*
Bucky- Build a Bear
Y/N- yeah... me too *He pulls you into his arms and kisses you* let's get you clean up..
*You pull Bucky up and take him to the bathroom. You fill the bath and fill it with lavender and bubbles. You sit in the bath and Bucky sits between your legs. You rub his chest and his thighs. He relaxes in your arms and just lets you take care of him. He drifts off to sleep in your arms and you hold him tight.. you love when he lets you dote on him. After awhile you two get out and Bucky cleans the bed while you feed Winnie, who magically slept through the whole thing. Once you are done Winnie falls back asleep and Bucky takes her, he holds her for a bit while you lay in his lap watching tv.. once your show is over he lays her down and take you in his arms*
Bucky- thank you for tonight... it was fun and I definitely needed it.
Y/N- Bucky.. *You kiss him* I love being able to take care of you the way you do me... *He smiles and buries his head in your shoulder.. you rub his back* go to sleep baby.. I've got you.
*Bucky hums and drifts off to sleep*