Mr. America.. Sir

*The drive isn't too long.. enough for Grant to get his morning nap.. and for you to get yours*
Steve- so.. where are we really going??
Bucky- I told you.. our roots!
Steve- Brooklyn??
Bucky- Yep! A little walk down memory lane and the to Coney Island..
Steve- you're gonna make me ride the cyclone again.. aren't you?!
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- try not to puke this time..
*Steve shakes his head*
*You wake up and stretch*
Y/N- Dads?? are we there yet *You tease, Bucky and Steve laughs and roll their eyes*
*You lean up and kiss Bucky's cheek and he smiles*
Steve- hey! What are you trying to do?! Kill us!
*You laugh and tease Steve*
Y/N- sorry Stevie!! *You squeeze his face and he laughs and pushes your hand away. You chuckle and sit back*
Y/N- Umm but for real.. I need to go.. like now.
*Bucky looks at you through the rearview mirror and you give him a big smile.. he chuckles and pulls off at the next rest stop*
Y/N- I'll be right back!
*You run inside and are back in a flash.. Bucky gets Grant out and let's him move around while y'all are stopped.. Bucky holds him as he jumps on the hood, you laugh and tickles him and take him in your arms.. you kiss him and he giggles. you get back in and give Grant his snack.. Bucky pouts*
Bucky- hey! Where's my snack?! *you laugh and hand him a bar.. he smiles and blows you a kiss.. you smile. Steve turns around*
Steve- you got another one of those?? *Steve gives you a cheeky smile.. you hand him one and he kisses your hand and turns back around.. you look at Grant and tease the men*
Y/N- big strong soldiers would be nothing without a mama with a snack bag.. *You tickle Grant and he giggles and squeals.. Bucky and Steve laugh and enjoy their fruit bars*

*About 30 minutes later you start to see the city on the horizon*
Bucky- almost there....
*Another 20 minutes and you start driving through the streets of New York.. buildings closing you in.. Bucky finds a place to park and turns to Steve*
Bucky- home sweet home.. *Steve laughs*
Steve- Wow.. a lots changed..
*Steve smiles and gets out of the car.. he looks up at the buildings.. Bucky climbs out and gets Grant's Stroller out. Steve turns around and opens your door.. he helps you out and closes the door.. Steve wraps and arm around you.. he looks down at you and smiles*
Y/N- Happy Birthday Stevie..
*He smiles and kisses your head and rubs your arm.. you both turn around and walk to the other side of the car.. Bucky gets Grant's carseat out and hooks into the stroller.. he turns and looks at you.. he gives you and gentle kiss and then turns to Steve*
Bucky- you notice where we are?!
*Steve looks around and then chuckles and looks at Bucky*
Steve- I can't believe it's still here..
Bucky- I know! Here let's go!

*You push the stroller and walk behind Bucky and Steve.. you take a picture of them from behind as they approach the building, both looking up and around, just taking it all in*
Y/N- so... tell me about this place! What was it?!
*Bucky smiles and looks at Steve*
Steve- Umm this was the place where I met Bucky.. a group of Bullies were beating up in that ally and Bucky came in and saved me.. we were best friends from then on.. he then brought me into this diner and he split some fries with me.. seeing as the bullies stole my lunch and the money I had.
*You tear up a little.. your mom heart just wanted to hug little Steve.. Bucky chuckles and wraps his arm around you*
Bucky- oh come on.. he's fine! Look he out lived those bullies and is now a billionaire!
*You three laugh and you wipe your tear*
Y/N- So what is this place now??
*Steve reads the sign*
Steve- Umm well it was the diner but it recently shut down and now it's gonna be- oh ha! It's gonna be an adult store..
*You laugh*
Y/N- oh I'm totally telling everyone you go your ass beat behind a sex shop!
*You start to walk away and Steve chases after you*
Steve- No! You can't- do you know what that sounds like!?! *Bucky puts a hand on his shoulder and just chuckles*
Bucky- oh she knows Stevie.. *Steve shakes his head and you stroll back over to take a picture of the sign because no one Will believe you without evidence*
Steve- okay.. well that was fun.. now where??
Bucky- just enjoy the ride Stevie!
*They walk ahead of you again and head down the street.. they point out the old places they used to go to*
Steve- that was a movie theater
Bucky- that was a soda shop
Steve- I got beat up in that ally
Bucky- I had my first kiss in that one
Steve- I almost had my first kiss in that one... then some guys beat me up..
Bucky- I saved his ass that night
*You laugh and just listen.. Grant is trying to sit up and look around.. he can't so he just stares at you and you smile*
Bucky- and this! This is where Steve use to live..
Y/N- wow... real nice Stevie... *It was an empty lot* I love what you did with the place..
*Steve laughs and wraps his arms around you.. and tickles your side*
Steve- Yeah yeah.. let's see we're you lived.. huh?!
*You laugh and Bucky chimes in*
Bucky- you'd need about 10 different shots and vaccines before you stepped foot into our old home.. *You laughed and nodded*
Y/N- tetanus waiting to happen..
*Steve laughs*
*Someone walks up to you three.. it's a little girl and she had her dads phone*
Little girl- Umm excuse me.. Mr. America??
*You smile and Steve crouches down to talk to her*
Steve- well hello there!
Little girl- can I have a photo??
*You smile and look for her dad.. he's talking to some women and doesn't even realize his daughter is over here talking to y'all.. when he does he comes right over*
Steve- well sure you can..
Girl's father- Katie?! I'm so sorry Mr. Rogers! She's a big fan..
Steve- no problem at all! Let's get this picture.. huh?! *Steve smiles and poses with them and then they thank him and leave.. she turns around and shouts*
Little girl- Happy Birthday America!
*You all laugh and Steve smiles and waves*
Y/N- okay.. that was adorable!
Bucky- I'm calling You Mr. America from now on..
*Steve laughs and shoves Bucky and Bucky shoves him back.. they laugh and keep walking down the street*

Bucky- okay... last stop before we head to Coney Island...
Steve- an antique shop??
Y/N- Yeah! I looked it up and checked that the owner is a verified antiques dealer. Everything in here is original and from the 20's to the 50's.. it's all authentic and.. I don't know, we just thought that maybe you'd want to see if you could find something that really reminds you of home.
*Steve smiles and hugs you and pats Bucky's shoulder*
Steve- wow.. thanks guys..
*Y'all walk in and by the look on Steve and Bucky's face you really needed to bring the larger car.*