Let's Get Laid

*The next Week and a half Bucky pulls out all the stops. He takes charge and handles Grant and even Winnie without you having to ask. He makes you lunch and dinner, he brings you snacks and folds all the laundry. If you're in the middle of doing something he will slip behind you and just brush his fingertips across your waist as he moves by. He will kiss your neck and then just walk away. You'll be sitting eating dinner and talking with Steve or Nat and Bucky will just rub your thigh long enough to get your attention and then he just pats it and continues eating dinner all while having a conversation. He wakes up early and works out and he will come back in just as you're waking up and spending some bonding time with Winnie. He will innocently smile at you and walk over. He gently kisses you and then kisses Winnie's head, he will then strip as he walks into the bathroom. Half the time he's completely naked before he even makes it to the shower and he is sure to give you a show as he walks away. While you shower and get ready for bed Bucky will let Winnie fall asleep on his chest while he reads or scrolls on his computer. And it is driving you crazy.. it's the day of your appointment and Bucky stays home with Winnie and Grant while you go. She gives you the all clear and you hurry back home. You walk in the door half expecting Bucky to throw you over his shoulder and lock yourselves in the room and just tear into each other but the universe had other plans.*

Y/N- Bucky?! Babe??
Bucky- in here!
*You follow the sound and you see Bucky in Winnie's nursery. He is working with Steve and Tony to finish the door to your room*
Y/N- ha! Ummm what made you do this today??
Bucky- well I figured we'd be moving Winnie into the nursery soon and I wanted to have this ready.. the door might not be on by tonight but at least the frame will be finished.
*You nod and walk up behind him. You rub his shoulders and look over him down at the work that's going on. He smells so good. His cologne mixed with his natural smell... that feral feeling is coming back full force and you need to pull yourself away or else Steve and Tony are gonna get the beginning of a free show.*
Y/N- okay well I'm going to go shower.. *You whisper in his ear* I got real dirty on my way home just thinking about you.. *You tease and then kiss his neck and then walk away.. Steve and Tony look up at Bucky*
Steve- Buck?? You good?!
Tony- yeah Barnes... you've got a weird feral look in your eyes..
*Bucky laughs and snaps out of it.. he shakes his head and makes up some excuse that there is about a 50% chance Steve and Tony believe. Bucky hangs a sheet in the doorway so you can change and feed Winnie without anyone seeing you.... He on the other hand takes a peak through the sheet every so often and just enjoys the view... you turn around and blow him a kiss. He smirks and bites his lip. Steve slaps Bucky's chest to get him to focus. They finish the door as best they can and then call it a day.. Bucky slips through the curtain and kneels in front of your side of the bed.. Winnie is nursing and he kisses her toes and then leans up to kiss you.*

Bucky- I didn't forget what today was.. and I have a whole plan for tonight baby. I'm making us dinner and then we are going on a walk. I went back to Rouge and got you a sexy outfit for tonight and it's all clean and ready for later. Steve and Nat are gonna watch the kids and make sure they get fed and down for bed-
Y/N- I still have to feed-
Bucky- Nope because I made sure there was enough milk to last through the night..
*You are so impressed*
Y/N- okay, how did you make sure there was enough milk??
*Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- it's why I've been feeding her through the night so you can pump, I wanted to make sure we had a big enough stash to get through this night.
Y/N- are you sure Nat and Steve are-
Bucky- she was the one who suggested it. She said she wants some real experience..
*You chuckle*
Y/N- its a good thing she's already pregnant.. or else this might of changed her mind.. *Bucky laughs and kisses Winnie*
Bucky- she doesn't mean it.. you're perfect!
*You rub Winnie's cheek*
Y/N- that you are Winnie boo..
*Bucky smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- alright Steve and Nat are going to get the kids at 6 so I will have dinner ready at 7.
*You nod*
Y/N- okay!

*You tell Nat and Steve Winnie's schedule and you swear they look overwhelmed. It does nothing for your nerves about "leaving" Winnie for the first time.. Steve assures you that everything will be okay and you should enjoy your night*
Y/N- okay, okay. *You hug them and kiss your babies Goodnight. You head out to the kitchen for dinner and Bucky is in his element, just cooking and moving around the kitchen. A towel thrown over his shoulder to keep his shirt clean. You see he's dressed nicely and you realize your sweats are not gonna cut it.. you slip back into the room and find your one of Bucky's favorite dresses. Sadly the one Adult Winnie ruined was not able to be fixed but she got you a replacement one that is just as good.. you look at yourself in the mirror in your short, black, lace dress... you're turning yourself on. You walk back out to the kitchen and this time Bucky turns around and sees you.. he smiles and walks towards you*
Bucky- Mmhmm baby girl.. you look amazing. *He palms your ass and the dress rides up a little.. he chuckles and pulls it back down.*
Even your clothes are trying to get you naked and laid as fast as they can.. *You smirk and rub your hands along his chest*
Y/N- oh just wait baby.. you've been killing me this past week and a half and I'm starving.. *You kiss him and Bucky teases*
Bucky- oh good! Cause I just finished dinner.. *He smirks and you narrow your eyes and pull hums closer by his hips*
Y/N- not that kind of starving baby.. *You smirk and slip your hands down his waist and against his ass.. he pretends to bite your nose and then kisses you*
Bucky- well food first... gotta make sure my little Bunny is ready for what's coming.. gonna need the energy.. *He winks*

*You Sit down and eat the delicious chicken meal that Bucky made for you. You finally have a glass of wine and you savor every sip.. Bucky watches your lips as you take a sip and he licks his in return. Bucky even made a lava cake for you and he fed you every bite.. stealing chocolate kisses every chance he can get.*
Y/N- so good baby.. that was wonderful!
*Bucky slides his hands up your legs and slips his fingers under your dress. He grips your thighs and in one fluid motion pulls you into his lap and your dress bunches at your waist. You gasp as he pulls you down against him.. he kisses your neck and then licks a long strip up to your ear and then whispers*
Bucky- I've got more chocolate for later... and I'm gonna lick it off of Every. Part. Of. Your. Body.. *You moan as he grinds up against you*
Y/N- oh yes, Mmhmm please.
*He smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- first, let's go on a walk..

*Bucky walks you down to the lake and you two sit on a bench on the dock. There's a blanket and 2 mugs of hot chocolate.. you curl up next to Bucky and watch as the moon dances on the water.. Bucky slips his hand under the blanket and plays with the hem of your dress. You look up at him and kiss him. He slips his hand further up your dress and teases you through your underwear. You break the kiss and he starts to kiss your neck.. you moan and buck into his hand.. he moans against your neck and nibbles.*
Y/N- is your plan to tease me everywhere on this compound?? *You say Breathlessly and Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- Nope, next stop is the bedroom..
*You smile and kiss him*
Y/N- thank god!
*Bucky kisses you and lifts you into his lap.. he wraps the blanket around you and pulls your dress back up around your waist. He palms your ass as you grind against him and moan.. it starts to get a little heavy and you pull back*
Y/N- take me inside or else I'm about to do you out here.. *You smirk and Bucky gets wide eyed.. he smirks and kisses you*
Bucky- maybe we can sneak out here tomorrow night and get a little crazy.. huh??
*You nod and he kisses your forehead. He lift you in his arms and you wrap your legs around his waist. He walks back to the house just kissing you and rubbing your body. He doesn't miss a step and you make it all the way back to the bedroom. He kicks open the door and you giggle and shush him*
Y/N- Shhh Grant is still asleep next door. *He chuckles and takes you to the bed.. he lays you down and just looks down at you*
Bucky- in all seriousness y/n.. you are absolutely stunning and I can't believe how lucky I am to get to call you my wife and the mother of my children.
*You smile and sit up.. you kiss his stomach and wrap your arms around his waist and look up at him. He takes your face in his hands and leans down to kiss you.. you inhale as his lips touch yours and he smiles*
Bucky- okay, now go get changed.. it's the one laying out in the closet.. *He winks as he starts to roll up his sleeves.. it was so incredibly hot.. the simplest of things and it's working*
Y/N- are you gonna get more comfortable??
Bucky- not yet.. *He smirks and he slides off his belt and throws it in the bed.. heat rushes between you legs and you hurry into the closet*
Y/N- okay y/n... let's get laid..
*Bucky hears you and he lays back on the bed and chuckles*

‼️Tomorrow.... 😏😏😏😏 just wait! 🤤🤭🥵😏‼️