I'm Patient And I'll Wait

‼️Listen to the song See you Later (10 years) by Jenna Raine. I found it about 2 months ago and it is the perfect song for y/n and Bucky! So so so good! It's definitely their theme song! ❤️❤️❤️‼️

*When Winnie and Grant wake up you and Bucky tag team. You get Grant while Bucky changes and dresses Winnie. You dress Grant and give him some cuddles. While Bucky snuggles Winnie. When she starts to get hungry you switch and Bucky gets Grant's breakfast ready and then makes yours.*
Bucky- one plate of chocolate chip pancakes, a strawberry, banana, spinach smoothie, and some bacon...
Y/N- are you feeding an army?!
*Bucky laughs and kisses you*
Bucky- well I'm feeding you so you can feed Winnie so kinda.. *You laugh and squeeze his hand.*
Y/N- thank you baby...
*You finish feeding Winnie as you drink your smoothie. Once Winnie's done you head to the kitchen to finish your breakfast*
Bucky- alright, what do you have planned today??
Y/N- some light reading.. *You hold up Peter's paper.. Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- okay, Steve and I are gonna be training so if you need us we will be in the gym and then in the field.
*You nod and look down at Winnie*
Y/N- We will be here!
*Bucky rubs your arm and then kisses your forehead.. he kisses Winnie and then rubs Grant's head.*
Bucky- later Doll... *He winks and walks out of the room*

*You get Winnie in her swing and Grant in his play pen... you get settled on the couch and start to read what Peter wrote. Everything is exactly the way it happened and detailed.. he didn't miss a single part of your story. You get to the part where peter retells how Bucky found you after the plane incident... you think back to that day*

‼️Flashback‼️
*You are walking down the street to your apartment. You have some groceries in your hand and your purse on your shoulder. Someone comes by and takes your purse and runs off.. you drop your stuff and run after them. You catch him and grab your bag.. you deck the guy in the face and he runs away. You walk back to where you dropped your groceries and they are nicely staked on the stairs to you apartment building.. you look around and you see the glimpse of a man with long, dark hair, he is wearing a baseball cap, he's got a burgundy shirt on and a jacket.. he disappears before you could thank him and before he can even see who you are... you Yell a thank you over your shoulder and he stops in his tracks. You make your way inside and about and hour later there is a knock on the door... you open it and come face to face with the man from the street, it is Bucky. He looks at you like he is seeing a ghost. Your breath catches and he moves through the doorway he takes you in his arms and slips his hands on either side of your face. He examines you, your eyes, mouth, nose... tears form in his eyes and he just wrap you in a hug and buries his face in your shoulder*
Bucky- you're alive?!? *Hot tears spill from his face and drop on your shoulder* I thought you were dead!!
Y/N- B-bu-Bucky...
Bucky- it's me...
Y/N- you-
Bucky- I'm okay..
Y/N- you can't-
Bucky- please-
Y/N- I can't- *You start to cry* I can't do this.. I-
*Bucky pulls back and looks at you*
Bucky- please y/n
Y/N- no, I can't Bucky...
*Bucky looks in your eyes and all he sees is fear. He sees you're scared and for the first time in his life he knows for a fact that he is the one who is causing that fear.*
Bucky- y/n let's talk please
Y/N- you threw me from a plane- we have nothing to talk about Bucky..
Bucky- if I had known you would live- oh god y/n I am so sorry..
*you push him away and hold yourself*
Y/N- I need you to leave Bucky... please?
*Bucky sniffles and nods*
Bucky- I'm sorry y/n... is there anything I-
Y/N- time.... Space... I'm not over what happened..
*You can see Bucky's heart break... he nods and backs away*
Bucky- I'm sorry for everything I did y/n...
*You needed him to leave, you didn't want him to but you needed him to. So you said what you knew would hurt the most*
Y/N- yeah... I'm sorry about what you did too...
*Bucky wipes a tear, you push him out the door and lock it... you collapse to the ground and cry... you stay there for who knows how long.. you hear Bucky banging on the door but you can't bring yourself to answer it... you lay there as the door is broken in. You feel two arms wrap around you, one real one metal. He can't stay away, even after what you said... He places you in your bed and kisses your head.. and for the first time in hours you can actually hear what is being spoken... Bucky whispers in your ear*
Bucky- let me know when you're ready, I'm patient and I'll wait... even if it takes 10 years... I love you, y/n...
*He leaves and you fall asleep. When you wake up he is gone, he fixed your door and left. The next week you hear about a bombing at an important meeting and the suspect is the Winter Soldier... your heart breaks. You need up with Nat once she is on the run and you meet Steve for the first time.
‼️Flashback ends‼️

*You wipe a tear... it breaks your heart to relive some of these moments... but it's a part of your beautiful love story... you look down at Winnie and Grant, your beautiful little babies that are a testament to that love... you hear Bucky laughing from down the hall and your heart is full.. you continue reading. Peter asked Bucky how he found out you were alive after the plane incident... you grab tissues because you know you're gonna cry*

‼️Flashback‼️
*Bucky is on the run after the fall of shield and Hydra. Steve and Nat are looking for him and they find him. Bucky didn't cover his tracks enough after leaving D.C. and they were able to track him to his safe house in Bosnia. He walks into his apartment and notices something was off... Nat had him pinned to the ground before he could fight her off.. she was ready for him this time.
Bucky- let me go... now!
Steve- Buck, listen we need your help. A lot has happened recently and we could really use your help-
Bucky- no!
Steve- We need more people like you.. like me-
Bucky- there is no one else...
*Nat realizes Bucky still doesn't know that you're alive.. she wants to test the waters*
Nat- What happened to her??
Bucky- who?
Nat- y/n...
*Bucky looks at her, there's something in his eyes... saddens, pain, heartbreak, yeah he doesn't know*
Bucky- you know what happened...
Steve- who is y/n??
Nat- she is Bucky's fiancé..
Bucky- was! *Bucky corrects her* she was my fiancé
Steve- what happened to her?
Bucky- What happens to anyone who gets close to me.... She's dead.
Nat- No, she lives in D.C. and has since shield and Hydra fell...
*Bucky looks at Nat*
Bucky- don't fucking lie to me
Steve- Buck-
Bucky- No, she's doesn't know what she's talking about... y/n is dead, I threw her from the plane, I watched her die..
*Nat stares him down*
Nat- and I collected her from the tree she landed in and took her to a hospital in Budapest. She was released 4 days before project insight..
*Tears immediately fill his eyes and he starts to hyperventilate... he smirks and laughs. He rips out of his restraints with ease and head to the door*
Steve- Bucky?!?
Bucky- she's alive, Natasha?!? Really?!?
*Nat smiles*
Nat- yeah Bucky, she is.. and I'll tell you where she is if you help us...
*That strikes a nerve with Bucky*
Bucky- No, I'll find her myself. I'm done fighting someone else's war, and so is y/n. Don't follow me or you'll regret it..
*Bucky jumps out the window and is gone before Nat or Steve can stop or follow him*
‼️Flashback ends‼️

*Bucky walks into the room and you pull yourself away from his story.. you smile at him as he plays with Grant*
Y/N- done already??
Bucky- Nah.... I just wanted to see my Little Wolf.. can he come train with us??
*You laugh and nod.. Bucky picks Grant up and heads out of the room with him.. he giggles and squeals and roars as Bucky Carrie's him down the hall... your heart couldn't get any fuller, yet you haven't even made it to the party where Bucky sees you for the first time in years*