Are My Babies Back

*Bucky kisses you and rubs his hands down your body.. he slips his fingers under the hem of your shirt and he lightly rubs your stomach.. you smile*
Y/N- oh so it's gonna be that kind of Make out session?
*Bucky chuckles against your lips and then nods as he keeps kissing you*
Bucky- is there any other kind??
*You giggle and he pulls one leg over his.. he slips his hands up the back of your shirt as he kisses you.. he unhooks your bra and pulls it off and out of your shirt.. you laugh as you look at his face*
Y/N- you're really proud of yourself.. aren't you?? *You giggle and he nods and then kisses you again.. you reach under his shirt and trace his muscles with your fingers.. you lift it off and you two break for a moment to let the shirt pass.. Bucky slips your sweats off and pulls your leg back over him.. you moan as the rough material of his pants rub against you.. you are still wearing your underwear but it was enough. Bucky deepens the kiss even more and you grab his back and hold on to him like he was the last shred of hope you had left and you couldn't let it go.. you moan and he slips his tongue in your mouth.. he palms your breast through your shirt and then rubs his way down to your ass.. you move your hands down and slip your hand between his pants and boxers, teasing Bucky a little but not actually touching his skin. You two spend at least 30 minutes just making out and petting each other.. you get a little carried away and end up cumming from grinding against Bucky's thigh.. he just smiled, kissed you, and whispered "incredibly beautiful" in your ear... your heart just melts and you lay in his arms, your legs untangled in his and your head laying on his chest.. he rubs your belly and Winnie kicks*
Bucky- Did you feel that?!
Y/N- Ha! Yeah baby.. I did..
Bucky- that was a big one.. wow!
Y/N- Yeah.. definitely bruised a rib..
*Bucky chuckles and kisses you.. he rubs your belly as Winnie continues to kick his hand... he looks into your eyes*
Y/N- Do you think she's okay?? And Grant, do you think they are all okay??
*Bucky gently smiles*
Bucky- Yeah Y/n, I do.. *He kisses you*

‼️Flash forward‼️
*March 10th- 25 years in the future*

*The machine spits Grant and the others out in the hanger.. Some of the team comes running in and they see Grant carrying Winnie off the platform.. she's yelling and crying*
Winnie- No!!!! Why?!? She's all alone!! No!!! 
*Grant puts her down and she slaps him*
Winnie- I could have helped her!!
*Grant just hugs her and she fights him but eventually she stops.. she drops dead weight in his arms but some one catches her... two arms wrap around her.. one real, one metal.. Bucky picks Winnie up and carry's her into the house.. Thor comes running out and sees her in Bucky's arms.. Bucky walks over and Thor takes her from Bucky*
Bucky- They just got back.. ummm get her checked out.. please?
Thor- I'm taking her now.. *Bucky pats Thor on the back and then turns back around as Thor walks out*
Bucky- Grant *His voice breaks.. he hugs Grant and they both cry.. he pulls back and laughs* look at you... we've missed you..
Grant- I've missed you too... this version at least.. *Bucky laughs* where's mom?!
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- she's in our room, she's napping
*Grant runs that way and bursts into the room.. he sees you passed out on the bed.. he walks over and takes your hand and kisses it*
Grant- I'm back mom... *He wipes a tear* I'm back..
*He let's you sleep and he walks back out.. he runs into Benjamin*
Ben- Grant?!? You're back!! Ahhh I've missed you!!
*Grant hugs him*
Grant- you too Ben..
*They walk down the hall when the triplets come running around the corner.. they all hug him and drag him along to see Winnie*
Bucky- How is she??
Thor- they said she's okay.. that the baby is healthy and so is she. She was just exhausted.. they said she should be okay once she gets some rest..
*Bucky nods*
Bucky- Okay... we'll everyone be warned I'm about to wake your mom so be ready for all the crying and joy and get ready to party cause it's my birthday... *His voice breaks a little* and my kids are back..
*Bucky heads to your room and he sits on the edge of the bed.. he kisses your cheek and rubs your arm.. you wake up and ask him the same question you've asked him since the day you lost your two eldest children to the past*
Y/N- are my babies back?
*Bucky smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- Yes, yes they are.
*You cry and lunge into Bucky's arms.. he cry's as he hugs you.. you want to rush and hug Grant and Winnie and just cherish having them with you again but you want to bask in the moment too.. you both cry and laugh as you hold each other tighter*
Y/N- I know I haven't been the easiest to live with these past few months but-
*Bucky kisses you*
Bucky- Shhh I forgive you and I love you..
*You two get up and head to see Winnie and Grant*
‼️Flash forward Ends‼️

Bucky- You probably cried like a baby..
*You laugh and hit him in the side.. he laughs and tickles you*
Y/N- You probably did too!
Bucky- we were probably just overwhelmed to have our babies back
*You smile and nod.. you kiss Bucky and he holds you close*

‼️Sorry y'all, I went to see the Eternals last minute tonight! 😬 it's good and I liked it! Don't really get why people are hating on it... 🤷🏼‍♀️ lol That is why this is late and short.. tomorrows will be longer and will have more of the flash forward!! 🥰🥰‼️