Sugar Daddy

*You are seated in a booth at the restaurant and order your food.. you eat and talk as you wait for the check*
Y/N- okay.. now what was it that had to wait till we were sitting..
Bucky- it's not bad but it may ruin the mood so I'll tell you later..
*You smile and take his hand*
Y/N- okay, then tell me when you came into all This money.. *You smirk*
Bucky- I got a letter a month ago saying I was due 70 plus year of back pay as well as compensation for being a POW for 70 plus years.. the next thing I knew Steve and I were in some fancy bank signing all kinda of papers and setting up trusts and stuff.. Tony helped us out and now We're billionaires
*You shake you head and laugh.. you rub your face and down your glass of water*
Y/N- okay... *You chuckle* simple enough I guess.. *Bucky laughs and agrees* you know I'm calling you Sugar Daddy now.. *Bucky let's out a big laugh* at least the rest of the day.. *Bucky leans over the table and kisses you*
Bucky- you can call me whatever you want Sugar.. *You bite your lip and giggle* because you are definitely my Sugar Baby the rest of the day.. *Bucky winks and pats his lap.. you laugh and he give you one of his "Daddy" looks*
Y/N- we are in the middle of a restaurant.. I am not about to sit in your lap..
*Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- then come sit on the bench with me..
*You get up and sit next to Bucky.. you turn your back to the rest of the restaurant and lean against your hand as you elbow rest on the table.. Bucky looks down at you and smiles.. he slips his hand on your thigh and up your dress.. he teases you through your underwear and you close your eyes and smile as he does... he stops and removes his hand.. you pout and open your eyes.. you see he's looking at someone behind you so you turn around... It's Tony and Pepper*
Y/N- Oh hey Tony, Pepper.. fancy seeing you here..
*Tony and Pepper smile and you blush, realizing they definitely saw what you two were doing.. the waitress walks up and hands you the check.. Bucky goes to pay and Tony stops him*
Tony- I got it.. don't worry..
Bucky- thanks but I'm a man of means now..
*Tony smiles and chuckles*
Tony- True! Well in that case you wanna cover ours?! *Bucky laughs and Pepper hits Tony's arm*
Bucky- Alright well we are gonna head out.. we will see you at home..
*They wave and you walk out.. you hear Tony tell the busboy to scrub the seat and sanitize it really well.. Bucky squeezes your side and you blush as you walk away... quickly*

*You head over to Rouge and walk in.. a women greets you*
Isabella- welcome to Rouge *She said it with a perfect French accent*
Bucky- Thank you..
Isabella- you are our 2:30 appointment correct?? Mr. And Mrs. Barnes..
Bucky- yes *You look at Bucky and he stares straight at Isabella*
Isabella- perfect! Right this way.. you have the whole store to yourselves and Joshua will be by to help you out.. if you need anything I will be up at the front..
Y/N- Thank you.. *You smile and she barely even grins... she walks away* wow.. ice ice baby.. *Bucky chuckles*
*you whisper*
Y/N- Damn Daddy... *You smirk* this place is nice.. *Bucky gently spanks you* I gonna spend a lot of your money here.. *You tease and Bucky laughs... you both know he's gonna have to fight you to actually splurge for yourself*
Bucky- Go on Sugar... go wild.. *Bucky places himself in one of the big, velvet, burgundy chairs.. a man walks up and offers him a glass of champagne.. Bucky smiles and gladly accepts it. He whispers something to the man and he nods and hurry's away.. as you are looking around the same man brings you a glass of something*
Y/N- oh I'm-
-it's apple juice.. *You smile and take it*
Y/N- Thank you.. what's your name??
-Joshua ma'am
Y/N- thank you Joshua and you don't have to call me ma'am
Joshua- it's our store policy ma'am.. let me know if you need anything
*You smile and nod.. you walk over to
Bucky and sensually sit down in his lap.. he chuckles and rubs your legs.. you whisper*
Y/N- I want to freak out but I keep telling myself to act like I've been here before..
*Bucky laughs and kisses you.. you set your glass down and go back to looking through the store.. Joshua walks up*
Joshua- can I help you with anything??
Y/N- yes.. Umm do you have anything that would fit a pregnant women.. *You both laugh*
Joshua- yes ma'am.. just let me know your size and I will pull it from the back.. we carry a wide range of sizes in all of our lingerie
Y/N- Well okay then..
*You tell him your size and show him the couple pieces that have caught you eye so far*
Joshua- okay.. I'll grab these for you..
Y/N- Thank you..