On With It

‼️Short, Pure, Nasty 👅 Smut‼️

Y/N- So so good! *You smirk and bite your lip*
*Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- see that little face you just made says otherwise
*You lay on your back and Bucky kneels over you, straddling you... You run your hands up his thighs and rest them on his hips*
Y/N- well then teach me a lesson *You move your hands closer to his ass and sit up as you lean in closer with your mouth.. you press a kiss right where the waistband of his boxer would normally lay.. he moans and slips his hand in your hair.. you smirk and kiss him again.. he chuckles*
Bucky(White Wolf)- oh pup.. so good for your leader.. your master.. *you lick where you kissed and Bucky smiles* your Wolf..
*up until this moment you were playing it cool and sexy but Something comes over you and you can't take it anymore*
Y/N- oh fuck me *You whine, moan, and almost cum, needing him to take you.... Now! Bucky smiles and you blush* I didn't mean to sound so-
Bucky(White Wolf)- don't say another word.. *He smiles and lays you down as he kisses you.. he shoves his way between your legs and literally rips open your jeans.. he rips your panties in half... you whimper as he teases your entrance with his real finger*
Y/N- please sir?!?
*Bucky watches your eyes as he teases you.. you wiggle to try and find some friction or to get Bucky to slip inside you but he doesn't budge*
Bucky(White Wolf)-  such a needy little pup.. huh?! You want your Wolf to fuck you?? Growl in your ear and bite your neck? Huh??

*You moan and nod.. Bucky smiles and teases your clit... you are so turned on you cum at the sensation*
Y/N- Mmhmm fuck *You rub your face* I'm sorry..
*Bucky kisses you*
Bucky(White Wolf)- I've said it before, you never have to ask White Wolf to cum.. *He kisses you again* I want to watch you go wild, pup.. I want to make you fucking feral in need *He licks your neck* I want to make you cum so much that you are literally dripping wet and drooling because you can't speak.. *He growls in your ear as he pushes 3 fingers inside you.. you whimper and fuck yourself on his fingers*
Y/N- please please please?!? Yes!!!
*Bucky growls in your ear as he commands you*
Bucky(White Wolf)- cum! You don't have to ask but you better listen when I give you an order..
*you scream as you cum all over Bucky's fingers.. you can hear how wet you are as Bucky starts to move his fingers faster*
Bucky(White wolf) - you want Your Wolfs Dick?! Huh?!
*You grab his arms and squeeze*
Y/N- yes please?!? Yes!!!
*Bucky lines up and looks down at you before he pushes in*
Bucky(White Wolf)- so pretty, pup.. all red and sweaty.. *He licks his lips and massages your breast* so full and in need of being filled even more..
*He pushes his tip against your entrance and you whimper.. he looks down at your breast as they spill out of your slightly low- cut shirt*
Bucky(White Wolf) - I need these in my mouth before I go any further..

*He rips your shirt open and tears your bra off.. he leans down and takes your nipple in his mouth.. he sucks and bites it as he pushes inside you.. you grab his shoulders and moan.. he bites you neck and you bite him back.. he growls in your ear as he speaks*
Bucky(White Wolf)- you getting feisty pup?!
*You smile and bite him again.. he growls and thrusts harder*
Bucky(White wolf)- keep your mouth to yourself pup or else I'm gonna fuck you against the wall..
*You smirk and lick up his neck*
Y/N- I just can't help it... you're so delicious
Now push me against the wall and take me like the fucking animal you are..
*Bucky bites your shoulder*
Bucky(White wolf)- you don't give me orders, pup *He grabs your hair* I'll fuck you where and how I want.. now turn around, my good little pup.
*Bucky helps you turn around and sit on his lap.. he's leaning back on his knees as you sit.. when he pushes inside you he sits up on his knees and pulls you back towards him*
Bucky(White Wolf) - fuck.. get ready pup..
*Bucky starts slamming into you, brushing over your g- spot every time.. your mouth hangs open as Bucky wrecks you.. he sucks and bites on your neck as he roughly palms your breast and you moan*
Y/N- Mmhmm I'm cumming..
*Bucky smiles and rubs your clit.. you turn your head and Bucky kisses you as you cum.. you moan and he shoves his tongue in your mouth.. you kiss and it's all teeth and more moaning*
Bucky(White Wolf) - fuck.. I'm about to ruin these sheets
*You Chuckle and Bucky bites your lip.. you bite his tongue and he kisses you roughly.. you cum again, squirting everywhere. You clench around him and he cums.. he growls and emphasize each thrust as he spills his cum inside you.. it leaks out and covers the mattress.. he slows his thrusts and pulls out of you. He kisses your temple lays you on your side.. you watch him as he moves above you.. sculpted and sweaty, he smiles and leans down.*
Bucky- That was good..
*You smile and kiss him*
Y/N- 5 inches my ass..
*Bucky smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- let's get a shower.. *You pout* okay, a bath.. *You smile and nod*

*Bucky picks you up and sits you in the bath.. he starts the water and it quickly warms up.. Bucky climbs in and sits behind you*
Bucky- Mmhmm this is nice..
Y/N- yeah..
*You hum and fully relax into his arms.. he massages your breast where he had bit you earlier.*
Bucky- does this hurt?
Y/N- in a good way..
*Bucky smiles.. he rubs your belly and he feels Winnie start to move around.. he chuckles*
Y/N- At least she waited this time..
Bucky- thank god..
*Bucky kisses you and you rub his thighs.. he hums and chuckles*
Bucky- hey I may be 9 inches but I'm tapped out..
*You laugh*
Y/N- I know.. you're always massaging my sore body.. I just wanted to give you a treat for a change..
Bucky- well thank you baby girl..
*You smile and Bucky wraps his arms around you*

Steve- mmmhmm fuck me!
*Nat laughs*
Nat- I am princess..
Steve- What happened to me teaching you a lesson?? *Steve teases*
Nat- Oh come on Stevie.. We both know you'd much rather take orders..
*Steve smiles and try's to kiss Nat.. but he can't move due to his hands and feet being tied to the bed.. Nat smile as she straddles him.. he gives her one of his "Steve Rogers" looks.. she smiles and leans down.. she kisses him and he smiles*
Steve- Alright.. *He wiggles his hips* on with it..
*Nat giggles and goes to work*