Let's Go Have A Baby

‼️Short and Sweet‼️

*Grant wakes up and plays with his toys.. finally! Bucky makes you sit on the clinch and watch instead of playing with Grant.. it makes you kinda sad but you know you need to start slowing down.. Winnie is moving like crazy so you rub your belly to try and calm her.. Bucky comes over and talks to her and she calms down.. already a daddy's girl.. Grant crawls over and pats your belly and Winnie kicks at his hand.. he giggles and pats again and she kicks again*
Y/N- okay Grant.. mama ribs need a break..
*Bucky laughs and picks Grant up.. he leans him over to kiss you and he attacks your face.. you laugh and hold him before Bucky takes him away*
Bucky- okay Little Wolf.. let's go get dinner started.. mama can come watch, keep us company..
*You roll your eyes and smile. Bucky teases you and you slaps his ass*
Y/N- go... dinner better be good!
Bucky- it will be baby.. *He smirks* I promise..

*Bucky makes Chicken tenders from scratch, Grants favorite, with Mac and cheese.. you had to add in some veggies so you could feel better about all the junk Grant ate today.. he is an absolute mess and Bucky has to scrub him down.. he roars and howls the whole time and try's to get away from him.. you just laugh as Bucky ends up soaked as well.. Grant slips away from Bucky as He was drying him off.. he crawls over to you and lifts his arms.. you chuckle and Bucky throws you the towel.. you pick Grant up and wrap him in the towel.. you snuggle him like that as long as he lets you.. your precious baby all soft and clean.. you kiss his forehead and he is slowly starting to fall asleep in your arms.. Bucky picks him up and dressed him quickly and lays him back in your arms.. he falls right back asleep*
Bucky- he's so cute..
Y/N- yeah.. *You smile down at Grant as he sucks his thumb and snuggles into your chest.. you look up at Bucky and he smiles at you.. he kisses you and hums*
Bucky- you are such an amazing mom, y/n.. everything you did for Grant today.. you care and love so deeply.. Grant is lucky.. all of our children are lucky and most of them don't even know it yet..
*You smile and look down at Grant and then back up at Bucky.. you bite your lip and smirk.. Bucky takes Grant and lays him down.. he comes back in and without any words you and Bucky make love well into the morning*

*You are now 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant and absolutely over it*
Y/N- Bucky!
*Steve looks at Bucky*
Steve- again?!? How has that thing not fallen off yet..
*Bucky laughs and shoves Steve*
Bucky- because we have so many toys I haven't really touched her at all today..
Nat- still this is like what?? The 5th time today.. personally I wouldn't want Steve touching me that much in one day..
*Bucky teases*
Bucky- I feel the same way..
*Nat laughs and Steve shoves him... you yell again, this time you sound scared... Bucky sprints back to the room.. Steve helps Nat up, she's 6 1/2 months now.*

*Bucky busts into the room and he sees you leaning over the end of the bed.. you look up and he sees the look in your eyes*
Y/N- I think the natural methods worked a little too well... ahhh I think she's coming!!
*Bucky springs into action.. if you weren't about to push a human out of your vagina you may have actually been turned on by it*
Bucky- okay.. I'm gonna check and see okay..
*You nod.. Bucky checks you and you hear a sigh of relief*
Bucky- you're only 2 centimeters so I think we are okay..but your water definitely broke..
*You nod and sit up*
Y/N- Mmhmm okay.. then let's go.. we need to go..
Bucky- y/n?? *Bucky asks with a warning tone* have you been having contractions all day??
Y/N- No, I swear to god.. they started and I called for you then my water broke and I felt like I needed to push so I screamed for you..
*Bucky wraps you in his arms and kisses your head*
Bucky- okay baby.. let's go.. bags already in the car..
Y/N- okay get Grant..
Bucky- baby, Nat and Steve are gonna watch him..
Y/N- No.. his whole world is about to change.. I want him with us..
Bucky- okay y/n.. I'll get him.. can you make it to the front door?? *You nod* okay..
*Bucky grabs Grant*
Bucky- okay Little wolf.. this day is about to get crazy but by the end you'll have a little sister! *Grant smiles and coos.. he gets to the front door and he can tell you're having a contraction.. Nat is rubbing your back and you balance yourself on Steve's shoulders.. Bucky is overwhelmed... the support and love you all have for one another is astounding*
Bucky- okay.. *Nat sees Bucky and she comes and takes Grant.. Bucky rubs your back and helps you stand upright.. he kisses your temple and helps you out the door*
Bucky- you ready?! *Happy tears fall from your eyes and you nod* let's go have a baby.. yeah?? Yeah!
*Bucky gets you in the car as Steve buckles Grant in.. they meet at the back of the car.. Steve steadies Bucky*
Steve- deep breath.. you've got this- she's got this.. it's all gonna be okay... okay?!
*Bucky nods and smiles*
Bucky- yeah..
Steve- alright.. we'll meet you there and we will let the team know.. okay?
*Bucky nods and hugs Steve.. he gets in the car and drives to the hospital.. you have 3 contractions on the way*
Bucky- oh! Okay.. that was a big one... you've got this baby.. *Bucky rubs your arm and you. Od and just breath.. you pull up and get checked into the hospital.. and then, you wait*