Your Little Dance

*You grab Winnie and Bucky grabs Grant.. you feed Winnie while Bucky plays with Grant then you two switch*
Y/N- come here little wolf.. you want some mama time?! *Grant squeals*
Bucky- come here Winnie boo.. *He holds her and she just smiles and stares up at him* alright, Steve and I have some papers and missions to go over before Sarah makes her arrival so I'm gonna take Winnie to the conference room while we work. You okay?
*You are tickling Grant and he is as happy as can be to be with you*
Y/N- Yeah Buck, we're good.. *He smirks and gives you a gentle peck and then walks away*
Okay Grant... you wanna make some Christmas presents?? Wanna make Daddy's Christmas present?! Yeah? Yeah! *You take him to the dinning room and there is a canvas and paint laid out. You put Grant in his highchair and start planning*

*You paint Grants feet and press them on the canvas.. you make a little mistletoe out of them. It's really more for you and not Bucky.. but he will love it too. You then make a salt dough ornament and press Grant's hand into it.. it's perfect and shows the little creases in his hand, it could make you cry it's so cute.*
Y/N- okay... now you're gonna paint some.. you ready?? *You kneels down and Grant touches your face and you kiss his hand*
*You have a cute wooden picture frame, you take the glass out and you put the frame on the table. You give Grant some edible paint, it's made out of cool whip and food coloring, and he goes to town on the frame. He paints one red, another one red and blue, another one red and black, and the last one red and yellow.*
Y/N- now we have a frame for Uncle Steve/Aunt Nat, Uncle Peter, Uncle Tony/Aunt Pepper, and Daddy! You did so good Grant, yay!! *He laughs and claps... you clean up his hands and clean the table*
Y/N- alright, last thing.. *You leave Grant in his highchair really quick with one of his toys. He is perfectly content and just watches you run over to the conference room.. you walk in without a word, take Bucky's hand, press it to a stamp pad and then press it to a piece of paper.. he lets you do it and just stares at you the whole time.. you do the same to Winnie's thumb and then clean it off. You hand him a wet wipe and then kiss him and leave... Steve looks at Bucky who just shrugs and then they continue talking. You look back at Bucky and the way he is taking care of Winnie right now.. it's incredibly sweet..... and hot. You shake your head and clear your throat, you look at Grant*
Y/N- your turn little Wolf!

*You take the little wallet size piece of paper that has Bucky and Winnie's thumb print on it... you use a stamp pad to take Grants thumb print and yours... Grant watches you and you laugh*
Y/N- we are making Daddy a keychain, mama's gonna make our cute family out of our thumb prints.. *Grant just smiles at you and you kiss his nose* you were great bud and so helpful! Okay, you want a snack?? *He waves his hands in the air* ha! Okay bud..
*You grab Grant some puffs, Cheerios, and his water.. you felt a little artsy today so you decided to paint a little Christmas decor. You turn on some music, sit down and start to paint. Grant watches you and eats while you finish up. You turn the music up and start to sing along.. Grant smiles and claps. The song changes and the song Body like a Backroad by Sam Hunt comes on, You laugh and just start singing and dancing without even thinking about the song. You spin around the room and just dance, Grant laughs and wiggles in his highchair and starts to "dance" too. You chuckle when he starts cooing like he's trying to sing.. you take him out of his seat and start dancing with him in your arms. He laughs and it's the cutest thing in the world.. you laugh and put him down and he stands up and holds onto the chair and try's to copy you as you dance. You didn't realize how loud the music was and at this point it has gotten Bucky and Steve's attention. They are watching you and Grant through the glass walls and Bucky just chuckles and then starts to film you.. He looks down at Winnie*
Bucky- mama and Grant are so silly... huh?! *She smiles and coos. Bucky kisses her nose and then looks back at you. He walks out of the room and Steve follows.. they see Grant dancing as he hangs onto the chair.. Bucky smiles and then Grant starts shaking his butt, copying you, Bucky and Steve lose it laughing*
Steve- Grant's got the moves man!
Bucky- he learns from the best!
*The music stops and Grant laughs and you picks him up and tickle his belly.. Bucky and Steve clap and cheer, it's catches you off guard and you quickly spin around*
Y/N- oh my god! Ha! How long-
Bucky- about halfway through the song..
Steve- yeah Grant's gonna give you a run for your money when his clubbing days come around
*You laugh*
Y/N- he learns from the best..
*Bucky laughs, he puts Winnie in her swing and then walks over to you.. he clicks the next song and it's Twist and Shout by the Beatles. Bucky places Grant on the ground and he takes you in his arms.. you laugh and you two start to dance. You spin around and Bucky dips you. Grant wiggles around and laughs, Nat walks in and Steve pulls her into his arms and they dance a little too.. once the song ends Bucky chuckles and kisses you. He gives you a look that lets you know you are definitely getting lucky tonight.. you blush and pick Grant up.. Bucky takes Winnie back into the conference room and Nat and Steve join him.. you smile down at Grant*
Y/N- looks like mama needs to dance for Daddy more often.. *Grant grunts and you laugh.. it's like he understood what you said and he was not impressed.*

*Bucky sits back down with Winnie and she just smiles and stares at him.. he looks down at her and his heart is so full*
Steve- okay, now that we've had a dance break, let's get back to work.
Bucky- right.. so the last known intel we had on Pierce said that he wasn't state side but an alert came through this morning saying that he was spotted in Atlanta.
Steve- we can send Sam and Yelena down to check it out, see if they can actually get eyes on him.
*Bucky nods and tosses the file into a new pile. He picks up another one*
Bucky- this one is about the flag smashers.. we haven't heard anything from them in awhile
Steve- they've gone underground for the time being so we will leave them be.. we don't need to be poking any bears at the moment. Not when the team is about to be down 4 of us at the same time.
*Nat smiles and rubs her belly. She is almost 9 months now and her doctor thinks she could deliver at any point*
Bucky- now the obvious question... do we let Frank go? He was brainwashed and controlled and he's been helpful since the stones brought him back. We could keep him a little longer or
Steve- We need to let him go.. he's proven that he isn't a threat anymore. The only thing is he could be if Val gets a hold of him again..
Bucky- exactly
Steve- but we can't keep him just because of something someone else may do to him.. that's like locking you up because of what Hydra could make you do..
*Bucky nods.. Winnie stretches and whines a little*
Bucky- you okay Winnie boo? Tired?? *He sits her up and lays her on his chest.. he leans back a little and rests a hand on her back. He props his feet up and continues to look through files as Winnie falls asleep on Bucky.. Steve looks at Nat and sees that she is looking at Bucky.. he looks away and then does a double take, he sees the way she's looking at Bucky and he nudged her arm and she is startled*
Nat- huh- oh what? Sorry.. ha!
*Steve gives her a scowl and she chuckles... she kisses his cheek and rubs her hand along his thigh*
Nat- what?? A man with a baby is hot.. *She whispers* you're gonna be even hotter Captain..
*Steve chuckles and squeezes her thigh*
Steve- yeah yeah... whatever.. *He teases and kisses her* hey Buck, tone down the weaponized sexuality... *Nat blushes and hits Steve's arm, Steve smirks and Bucky is just confused*
Bucky- what?? Did I miss something??
Nat- No, nothing... anyway, I'm leaving... Stevie?
*Steve smirks and shakes his head*
Steve- Nope... your doctor said we need Sarah to stay out for another 3 weeks so all of this *he motions to himself* off limits..
*Nat groans and rolls her eyes... she storms off and Bucky looks back up from the file he was reading*
Bucky- why is she so mad??
*Steve laughs*
Steve- you really didn't hear any of that?
Bucky- I'm reading and making sure my baby stays asleep and comfy.. I don't have time to eavesdrop of your sexcapads..
*Steve laughs and Bucky smiles*
Steve- so you did hear
*Bucky laughs and nods as he keeps reading.. he rubs Winnie's back as she sleeps... You walk by and see this... bite your lip and then realize that Bucky is slightly looking over the file and making eye contact with you.. you can't see his mouth but you can tell by his eyes that he has the biggest smirk on his face, he knows what he's doing and he knows what it's doing to you... yeah you're definitely getting lucky tonight.*

*Bucky spends the day with Winnie, until she needs to eat, and you spend the day with Grant. You love Winnie with all your heart but you missed spending time with just Grant and today was exactly what you needed. Bucky is walking around the room cleaning it up and getting ready for bed. He is in a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants.. his hair is a little messed up. He is in his domestic Bucky element and it is doing things for you.. you've fed Winnie and you're putting her down in her bassinet when Bucky shuts the door to Grant's room.. he walks up behind you and kisses your neck. You smile and let your head fall to the side*
Bucky- your little dance earlier was something else baby girl... made me feel all sorts of ways. *You smile and moan* made me want to worship at your feet and be really good for you..

*You feel Bucky kneel behind you and you smile. You turn around and he kisses your hips, he looks up at you and places his hands on your waist.*
Bucky- I'm yours, all of me is yours. I'm giving you full control of me tonight y/n... tonight, Use me, show me, take me
*You smile as Bucky repeats the words Winter spoke to you over 12 years ago. You take his face in your hands and kiss him.. you tease*
Y/N-Careful Bucky, I could get use to this.. *Bucky smiles and moans* you looked so good today... Mmhmm seeing you be a dad is the sexiest thing and I'm really really feeling myself tonight... so tell me, are you gonna be good?
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- yes Mistress
Y/N- Mmhmm my naughty boy..