Start Paying Rent

*You smirk*
Y/N- what are you gonna do to me Sergeant??
*Bucky smirks*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- get on your Hands and knees and you'll find out..
*He slaps you ass and you yelp again and do what he says.. he positions himself behind you and rubs your ass.. you start to move and he stops.. you whimper and hold still and he starts up again.. he pushes your knees farther apart and plays with your shorts.. he pulls them to the side and sees you had decided to forgo your underwear last night... and gently swipes a finger through your folds and it catches you off guard*
Y/N- oh!!
*Bucky smirks but you can't see him.. he leans over you and shows you the finger he just used.. you know what he wants, you open your mouth and he slides his finger in your mouth.. he pulls it out and then goes back to rubbing it between your legs.. you try not to moan but you are unsuccessful*
Bucky (Winter Soldier)- tell me Princess... *He pushes just the tip of his finger inside you and gently pushes in and out with it.. it's hardly doing anything except turning you on* did you slip your underwear off in the middle of the night??
*You don't answer because you realize where's he's going with this and you're definitely about to be fucked.. you silence irritates him so he spanks you and you speak up*
Y/N- N-nno Sergeant!
*Bucky hums*
Bucky(Winter Soldier) -so you never put any on when you got ready for bed??
Y/N- that's right Sergeant
*Bucky pushes his finger in a little more and you moan.. he smiles and spanks you again*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- so when you went to go spend time with Stevie you had nothing covering this sweet pussy, except these slutty shorts you were wearing..
*Fuck.. you whimper*
Y/N- Yes Sergeant..
*Bucky tisks and pulls you up by your hair.. it's stings and hurts but it's so delicious paired with what he was doing down below*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- Did it make you wet? Know you were naked underneath and Stevie had no idea?? Huh?! *You moan as Bucky shoves his finger all the way inside and starts to curl it*
Y/N- Mmhmm fuck! Y-yyes! I'm sorry Sergeant!! *You both know nothing happened at all between you and Steve last night.. But you'll gladly play along if it means Bucky's gonna play Possessive Winter with you*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- what have I told you.. *He shoves another finger inside you.. and then another.. then another.. he has 4 fingers inside you and he's literally holding you by your vagina while his thumb teases your clit*
Y/N- I- ohmmhmmm ffffffuc- I-I'm yours!!
*Bucky curls all of his fingers inside you and you almost see stars.. Bucky bites your neck.. hard and then speaks with a dark and lustful voice*
Bucky (Winter Soldier)- Thats right Princess... You. Are. Mine! *He trust his fingers inside you on each word to emphasize his point.. he releases your hair and grabs your neck.. you smile and Bucky kisses you.. he bites you lips and then rips his hand away from you before you can cum.. you lean forward to balance yourself on your hands.. you look up at Bucky*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- don't give me that look Princess.. you brought this upon yourself when you deduced to be a tease.. now Sergeant can do what he would normally do since we have a stow away here.. *He points to your belly and you smile and chuckle* Regardless I'm still gonna wreck this ass of yours.. come on. *He pulls you off the bed and places you in front of the full length mirror.. you put you hands against the mirror and Bucky kicks your legs apart.. he lifts your shirt off and your breast press against the cold mirror.. he pulls your shorts down and you kick them off.. Bucky grabs a little vibrating ball.. it has a retrieval tap on it so it can be fully inserted.. he leans down and smirks at you*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- don't you dare cum or else you'll get it worse.. you moan and nod.. Bucky slaps your ass*
Y/N- Ahh y-yyes sergeant!
*Bucky bites your ass and then dives in to eating you out.. he wiggles your ass as he slips his tongue in and out of you.. he tilts your hips more so he has better access.. your breast and face are pressed firmly against the mirror.. normally you'd be able to see when he was doing.. well slightly. But with your belly you can't see him at all in the mirror.. you turn back a little and see him knelt behind you and he face is firmly planted between your legs.. he starts to tease your clit and you let out a little scream and your legs start to shake.. Bucky slaps you ass as a reminder to not cum*
Y/N- Mmhmm fuck!!!
*You hear and feel Bucky chuckle against your center.. it was a delicious feeling that literally had you drooling.. he pulls off with a pop and you can feel how wet you are.. it's the kind of wet you get after hours of teasing.. Bucky kisses your ass and then bites your cheek. You feel your wetness in his lips and the sides of his face.. he then slips two fingers inside you with ease and spreads you open.. he slips the toy in and pushes it as far back as he can.. your eyes roll back when he turns it on. He stands up and you see him towering above you in the mirror.. his eyes are dark and hungry.. he smiles and pulls you upright.. but he does it slowly and he watches you face.. and when your face twitches in pleasure because of where the toy was he stops*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- that feel good princess??
*You can't speak so you nod and Bucky accepts the non- verbal answer*
Bucky(Winter soldier)- yeah.. Sergeant knows what his princess likes.. does Stevie know what you like?? Huh?!
*You know you had to actually answer this time or you'd get it*
Y/N- Nn-No! Only you Sergeant! I'm yours, your little Princess!
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- good girl.. *He kisses your back and you about cum at his praise and affection* you like it when Sergeant praises you.. huh? *You smiles and nod* yeah I know you do.. now lean forward and let me see your ass..
*You lean back against the mirror and the sensation from the toy gets stronger.. Bucky just turned it up .. you moan and buck back for some friction and you are met with a hard slap on your ass cheek*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- behave Princess or else this is gonna be worse.. *He smirks as he rubs your ass* you're gonna count.. if you lose track I will start over.. understand?
Y/N- yes Sergeant!
Bucky(winter soldier)- safe word??
Y/N- Build a Bear..
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- good girl.. keep this up and Sergeant will eat you out again and this time I'll let you cum.. *He smirks and looks at you through the mirror.. he brings a hand down and smacks your ass.. you yelp*
Y/N- One!
*Slap*
-Two
*Slap*
-Three!!!
*Bucky rubs your ass and then spanks you*
*Slap slap slap*
-five... *Bucky smirks and looks at you and you realize* wait!!! S-six!! It's Six Sergeant..
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- you're lucky I have a soft spot for you.. when I give you your tenth spanking you can cum..
*You smile and then Bucky slaps your ass three more times*
*Slap slap slap*
Y/N- nine!!! Mmhmm fuck! *Tears sting your eyes and you catch your breath.. it stings but it feels so good.. You are red and drooling against the mirror.. honestly it's not a pretty sight But Bucky seems to be loving it so that's all that matters.. the toy inside you is on the highest setting and there is a wet spot on the floor under you... you are that turned on that you are literally dripping.. Bucky smiles and rubs his fingers through your folds.. you moan and whimper as he teases your clit*
Y/N- oh please please please?!? Sergeant please?!? *Tears fall from your eyes*
*Bucky smirks and massages your ass.. all the sudden he slaps your ass one last time*
Y/N- ten!!!!! *You cum squirting everywhere.. it drips down your legs as they shake.. Bucky reaches in you and takes out the toy.. you moan and whimper as he pulls it out.. you feel so empty*
Y/N- please Sergeant?! I feel so empty! Fill me please?!
*Bucky moans and rips off his shirt and loses his pants.. he strokes himself a couple times and the slams into you.. you scream and Bucky moans.. he starts to thrust into you at a ruthless pace.. he brings your back against his chest and he wraps his hand around your throat he nibbles in your jaw line as he brings you to the edge again*
Y/N- Mmhmm Fuck Sergent?!? 
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- cum! Now!
*You cum and clench around him.. he moans and rides you through your high.. he then pulls out and strokes himself*
Bucky- get on your fucking knees and stick out your tongue.. *You do and Bucky finishes on your tongue... his sharp shooter training came in handy because he didn't miss a drop... you take all he gives you.. he then pulls you off your knees and kisses you.. he then brings you to the bed and lays you down... you catch your breath and chuckle... Bucky stands in front of you at attention again. You put your hands on his waist and he takes your face in his hands*
Y/N- thank you Sergeant.. *You lean into his touch*
Bucky(Winter Soldier)- you're welcome Princess.. so good for me.. *He kisses you again and then Bucky smiles and rubs your shoulders.. he sits down and pulls you into his arms*
Y/N- that was Awesome... ha! *Bucky laughs and agrees.. he kisses your head* but I never remember Winter finishing in my mouth.. well not like that at least..
*Bucky laughs and blushes*
Bucky- yeah I don't know what came over me.. *You smirk*
Y/N- it was a mix of White wolf and Daddy..
Bucky- yeah.. it kinda was!
Y/N- like.. Feral Daddy.. *You bite your lip and Bucky laughs*
Bucky- you want another version of me to start fucking you?! At this point all these different personalities are gonna have to start paying rent.. *You laugh and Bucky tickles you*
Y/N- No.. I like the ones we have already.. No ned for anyone else.. it was just a little exciting..
*Bucky nods*
Bucky- Alright.. well now it's Daddy's turn..
*You whimper and nod*
Y/N- yes Daddy..