I'd Do Anything For You

*You look at the outfit that Bucky has laid out for you. It's emerald green and the top is completely see through and ties together in the front and hangs open. The shorts are high waisted and loose, loose enough that Bucky could just slide them to the side without stretching them out.. there is a green, lace thong and a green see-through bralette. You want to forgo the bra seeing as Bucky probably won't have you wearing it long but he asked for the whole outfit so you put it on. You look at yourself in the mirror and bite your lip.*
Y/N- he did pretty damn good.. *You take a pill from your bag and swallow it. Your doctor gave you a prescription for birth control today and you made sure pick it up and take it before tonight. You are gonna tell Bucky later.. you might need something to dangle over his head just in case he keeps you on edge a little too long tonight and the promise of condom free sex always works on Bucky... you chuckle*

*You walk out of the closet and Bucky is standing by the end of the bed. He looks up at you and smirks. You see a little movement in his pants and you lick your lips.. Bucky has that freak look in his eyes and it just does something to you. He can tell he's got you right where he wants you. He snaps his finger.. he fucking snaps his fingers at you and points in front of him.. and every fiber of your being jumps to obey. He smirks as you stand in front of him and look up at him innocently.*
Bucky- you ready? Cause as much as I want to be gentle, take you right here, and cover you in love... *He pulls you close and wraps his metal hand in your hair and pulls your head back* I want to absolutely devour you even more.. *He licks your neck and you just fall to his dominance.*
Y/N- oh, please *You moan and Bucky grabs your ass* it's been too long..
*Bucky nods and kisses you.. it's all teeth and moans. He lifts you in his arms and you wrap your legs around his waist.. the material of his pants rub against your legs and it feels so good. He pulls your bottom lip between his teeth and pulls you in closer, your center grinds against his growing hard on*
Y/N- oh! Mmhm Bucky!
*He pulls back and growls in your ear*
Bucky- it's Daddy or sir.. understand?
*You whimper and nod.. you Buck against his hips and he does nothing to alleviate your need to be touched*
Bucky- words *Bucky warns*
Y/N- yes Daddy.. please?!
*Bucky turns around and lays you on the bed... he raises your hands above your head and ties his belt around them. He tests it and makes sure it's not too tight.*
Bucky- keep them where they are... understand?
Y/N- yes Daddy *You wiggle under him and he smirks as he looks down at your body... Your lips are swollen and red already and your emerald green shorts already have a wet spot in the crotch. He leans over you and takes his eyes up and down your body, He smirks.*
Bucky- Damn... you're gonna look like Christmas when I'm done with you.. all red and green..
Y/N- yes Daddy!! Please?!?
*Bucky smirks and leans down.. he bites your neck and you wrap your legs around his body. He pulls them off and pushes them down against the bed*
Bucky- they stay there or I'll tie them down..
*You whimper and nod.. Bucky goes back to bitting and sucking on your neck. He settles between your legs and he slowly runs his fingers along the waistband of your shorts, not moving them down or up.. just teasing you with the hope that he will remove them.. he slips his fingers a little farther down and you moan. He smiles and removes his fingers all together.. your eyes shoot open and you are about to beg Bucky when he kisses you.. he then leans down and unties your top with his teeth.. you smile as his teeth graze your delicate skin.. he lifts the top up your arms and he bundles it in your hands*
Bucky- be a good girl and keep that out of Daddy's way..
Y/N- I will Daddy.. I'll be so good!
*He chuckles and caresses your face*
Bucky- I know, you're always so good for Daddy.. *He kisses you and you almost move your legs but you fight your instincts and keep them where they are. Bucky pulls your breast out of your bra and he just massages them between his hands. You close your eyes and arch you breast up into his palms. He leans down and kisses them. He takes one in his mouth while he caressed and holds the other one.. he switches between them, rolling your nipples between his lips and teeth. Every nerve in your body is on fire and you are loving every bit of this.. He looks at you and you nod. He smiles and takes your breast in his mouth again and drains you.. he then switches and does it to the other.. he pulls off with a pop and smiles down at you. He kisses you and shoves his tongue in your mouth.. you moan around his tongue and he grinds against you. He then sits up and you lose all contact of him.. he chuckles and reaches to the bedside table and you see a jar of meal red chocolate.. you smirk and lick your lips.. Bucky scoops up some chocolate and offers you his finger.. you lick and suck the chocolate off his finger. He smiles and pulls his finger out and then gathers some more.. he draws it down your body and on your breast. He makes a trail to your shorts and then stops.*
Y/N- please Daddy?!
Bucky- patients Baby girl... has Daddy ever let you down?? Or left you in need when you didn't deserve it?? *He continues to draw lines of chocolate down your thighs.*
Y/N- Never Daddy.. *You moan*
Bucky- okay, now.. lay still while Daddy enjoys his treat..