Permission To Touch

*Grant doesn't last the whole night sleeping on you... being 5 1/2 months pregnant and it being June, you usually wake up in the middle of the night in a fit because you're so hot and sweating.. you make a mental to make sure you're not pregnant with anymore kids during the summer*
Y/N- No Bucky.. move over.. *You mumble in your sleep as Bucky is too close causing you to sweat more.. he groans and shifts a little.. Grant lays between you two and his feet keep sticking in your back.. it wasn't the best night sleep but it made it worth while when you wake up and see Bucky and Grant talking.. Grant babbles and squeals and Bucky answers him back in complete sentences like they are actually talking.. you chuckle and rub your belly*
Bucky- I know it's crazy that they would have him do that.. it's completely out of character for him..
*Grant babbles*
Bucky- Thats a bold statement Little Wolf.. not many are willing to admit that..
*Grant Babbles*
Bucky- well if you're gonna bring the comics into this then that completely changes the whole situation..
*You laugh and Grant looks over.. he realizes you're awake and he squeals and reaches for you*
Y/N- Hey Bucky tell me how it feels to know our son loves me more.. *You tease and Bucky laughs*
Bucky- yeah well all of our daughter are gonna be major Daddy's girls so ha!
Y/N- you're gonna spoil them rotten..
*Bucky smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- each and every one.. well not rotten but definitely spoiled.. in the early years at least.. once they are in their teen years I'll lay down the hammer..
*You laugh*
Y/N- well at least one of them can pick it up.. two if you count Grant
*Bucky laughs and looks at Grant as he looks at you.. he looks at you and he is mesmerized.. his eyes are shinny and he has a permanent little smile. Bucky can see his little teeth poking through when he squeals. He's starting to look more and more like his own person, not just a carbon copy of Bucky.. Bucky smiles as he watches you play with Grant*
Y/N- Bucky *you look at him and he looks at you* Winnie's gonna be here before we know it but before that we have this little guys birthday..
*Bucky smiles and nods*
Bucky- I know.. come August 13th we will have a one year old..
*You smile but your heart hurts a little at the thought that he's getting older and he's not your little baby anymore*
Bucky- and then in September we will be evenly matched.. one for each of us..
*You chuckle and nod*
Y/N- yeah... September 22... *You rub your belly and Winnie kicks and moves around.. Bucky feels and smiles*
Bucky- already making her opinions known..
Y/N- Yup!! Okay breakfast time...
*Someone knocks on the door as you're getting dressed*
Y/N- I'm so proud that you've gotten better at locking the door.. *Bucky fake laughs and spanks you.. you chuckle as he opens the door. It's Nat*
Bucky- hey Nat, what's up??
Nat- Umm y'all may want to come get all the underwear out of the laundry room.. Tony's on a rampage this morning..
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- okay, thanks.. hey babe I'm gonna go grab the laundry from last night..
Y/N- okay..
*You remember the promise you made last night.. you're so tired. Bucky leaves and is back before you know it*
Bucky- man I can't wait to see you in these!
*He kisses your cheek and then picks up Grant.. he walks out*
*You take a big breath and give yourself a pep talk*
Y/N- just take a nap later and you'll be good to go..
*You head to the kitchen*

*After breakfast Nat and Steve disappear for their doctors appointment.. they get back Nat has a million more questions for you*
Nat- Okay.. midwife? Delayed cord clamping? Enforce Golden hour? Circumcision-
Y/N- Nat you're having a girl... that's not a thing for girls!
Nat- I know that! Just should we-
Y/N- that is something you and Steve have to decide for yourself.. when you have boys
*You shake your head*
Nat- Did you and Bucky have Grants done?
Y/N- Nat... you've literally changed his diaper before.. he's peed on you. *You laugh* Why are you even asking..
Nat- Oh right! *She shakes her head* ugh all this information.. I feel like my heads gonna explode!
Y/N- well some of it you don't need to even think about yet and the other stuff will be decided when it's time to make that decision... okay.. don't stress, you have like what? 7 1/2 more months.. *She nods* okay.. just breath and look at your cute pictures of your little girl.. *She smiles and looks down at the sonogram she is holding*
Nat- Did I mention what Steve did when we were in there??
Y/N- No.. what??
Nat- the tech hadn't come in yet and he walks over to the machine pulls out the wand and-
Y/N- No! He compared?!?
Nat- Yes!! He sat next to me and pouted until we saw Sarah on the screen.. also you didn't tell me that it fucking hurts!
Y/N- I thought you would gather that.. she's shoving a 12 foot long pole inside you..
Nat- a little warning would have been nice..
*You chuckle*
Y/N- Sorry.. now you know for next time..
*She nods.. and you chuckle* was Steve pouting because of the length of the wand or the width?? *Nat laughs and right as she's about to answer Steve walks in*
Y/N- Saved by the bell and he doesn't even know it! *Nat laughs and Steve confused*
Steve- What's going on??
Y/N- Oh nothing Stevie... so how was the doctor??
*Steve smiles*
Steve- Amazing!! Did she show you the pictures??
Y/N- Of course! She's got Nat's lips and she's already perfected her Hero stare..
*Steve and Nat laugh*
Steve- alright, I'm gonna go train with Bucky and Sam..
Y/N- hey feel free to really lay Bucky out..
*Steve laughs*
Steve- Why?? What did he do??
Y/N- nothing.. just sometimes he needs to be humbled..
*Steve laughs and waves as he walks away.. Nat looks at you*
Nat- Spill..

Y/N- I'm just so tired... I was tossing and turning all night and when I'm that uncomfortable and hot. Then he touches me, even by accident, I want to- *You clench your fist and blow out some air* I have to remind myself that I love him and he didn't do anything wrong..
*Nat laughs*
Nat- Just talk to him..
Y/N- He has his hopes up for tonight... and honestly I want to do it but when I think about doing it and sweating and being hot I just want to scream..
Nat- So take a cold shower and do it.. if you really want to do it then you'll figure out a way to be comfortable and if you don't then you won't and there's nothing wrong with that.. you're carrying his child for god sake! *Nat seemed a little uptight all the sudden*
Y/N- Umm Nat? You okay??
*She smiles and chuckles*
Nat- Yeah.. I don't know what came over me.. I just all the sudden got so mad at a fictional situation with Steve..
*You laugh*
Y/M- yeah that happens too.. sometimes I'm mad with Bucky and there's no reason.. its just the way he breathing..
Nat- Yes!!! Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one..
*You and Nat laugh*
Nat- Just talk to him
Y/N- ehhh I'll think of something

Steve- just talk to her.
*Bucky shakes his head*
Bucky- No, she was all excited.. and honestly so am I.. I just, I'm so tired.. Grant kept me up all night once she moved him between us.. she didn't sleep well either-
Sam- I'm sure Grant was happy!
*Bucky nods*
Bucky- beyond thrilled and woke up so refreshed..
*Steve and Sam laugh*
Steve- Just tell her you're not in the right head space to role play.. she'll understand that..
*Bucky thinks for a minute*
Bucky- Yeah maybe... I'll think of something..

*Later that night you decide to just go through with it.. you get dressed in one of the black lingerie pieces and walk out of the closet*
Y/N- just tell him to use you.. that you're his sugar baby and to use you as he sees fit... he'll do everything..
*Bucky is still in the bathroom.. he's looking at himself in the mirror and rubs his face.. he slaps himself a little to wake up*
Bucky- you got this.. just be Daddy and make her do all the work.. put on a show for you..
*He walks out and sees you laying on the bed.. he beckons you over but you just pat the bed beside you*
Bucky- is that how we're doing it?? Okay.. *Bucky smirks and walks over.. he crawls Over you and kisses your body.. you are already hot, partly because of being pregnant in the summer and partly because your husband is hella fine.. you moan to try and get him to hurry along.. Bucky chuckles and kisses you*
Bucky- oh I'm taking my time tonight baby..
Y/N- hmm why's that Daddy?? *You tease*
Bucky- You're gonna put on a lovely show for me.. *You smile*
Y/N- I'd much rather you just use me Daddy.. have your way with me..
*Bucky looks at you and you look at him... you burst into tears and you can see the fear and relief in his eyes*
Y/N- I'm sorry! I really wanted to do this and I meant the promise I made but after last night I am just so tired-
Bucky- Baby *He kisses you* shhh so am I... I wanted this but when I woke up this morning and grabbed the laundry a part of me wanted to throw them back in the washer so they wouldn't be dry by tonight.. I love you and *He looks at you in your new piece* you look absolutely stunning but-
Y/N- I'm about to fall asleep
Bucky- yes..
*You kiss him*
Y/N- Then let's just sleep.. *Bucky nods and goes to hold you* please don't.. I love your arms but unless your metal arm now comes with a freezer attached to it I can't have you touching me.. I get too hot and uncomfortable and then I want to strangle you..
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- okay.. I'll stay on my side.. *He quickly kisses you and then lays down*
*You change into absolutely nothing, completely naked and kick the comforter off of you.. Bucky sees your naked body and the box fan pointed at your side of the bed.. he chuckles and turns off the light*

*Morning comes and you and Bucky are well
Rested and refreshed.. he rubs your bare back and you turn over.. he looks at you and tease*
Bucky- permission to touch?
*You laugh and pull him close.... Your door swings open and Steve walks in*
Y/N- so back to square one with the door..
Bucky- can we help you Steve?! *Bucky is obviously being sarcastic and Steve knows but doesn't care*
Steve- Did Nat tell you about what happened with the ultrasound Wand.. from yesterday
*You laugh and blush*
Y/N- yeah..
*He leaves to find Nat when he overhears Bucky ask about the situation... you start to tell him when Steve pops back in... you grab the door remote and close the door on Steve and lock it*
Bucky- you were saying... *He smiles*

‼️So I didn't even mean for Grants Birthday to be in August! 😂 I had to go back and count the months and figure it out because I never really mentioned a month to begin with... I don't think lol. So once realized it was August I just had to!! 😏😂🥰‼️

‼️Also not looking to debate the whole Circumcision thing... that is why I purposefully didn't put a yes or no.. the reader can decide what they would do for Grant. 😂💙‼️