Family Day pt5- Showered With Affection

*You and Bucky walk in and you see Steve holding Grant and it looks like they are in the middle of a very serious talk.. Nat is sitting beside him with her body facing him.. her elbow is resting on the couch behind him and she plays with his hair. She looks over at you and you motion to Nat that you're gonna go wash off and she nods.. she turns back to Steve and continues to card her fingers through his hair as he talks to Grant. Nat is completely mesmerized by Steve and how is is with Grant.. she places her hand in her belly and just swoons thinking of the future*

*You and Bucky shower fast and actually manage to keep your hands to yourself.. well Bucky does.. the hormones raging through your body had other ideas when you saw him all lathered up.. you slide your hands over his hips and gently kiss his back.. he hums and puts his hands on yours. You stand on your tip toes and nibble on his shoulder... he chuckles and pulls your hands around his waist.. they glide of his lower abs and you chuckle as he pulls your hands lower.. you get the hint and you kiss his back as you take him in your hand. You stroke him and he leans his head back.. he moans and closes his eyes. You kiss his back and squeeze his thigh with your free hand.. he lets out the sexiest moan and cums.. you work him through as you kiss and nibble on his shoulder.. he smiles and happily sighs. He turns around and smiles.. he takes your face in his hands and kisses you*
Bucky- Thank you Baby.. *He kisses your nose* thank you..
*You smile and kiss his chest*
Y/N- my pleasure, Bucky..
*He tilts your chin up and you can tell what he's thinking... you shake your head*
Bucky- you sure baby? I'd really love to.. *You smile and nod* okay.. *He kisses you and holds you close for a moment*
Y/N- we should get out there
*Bucky nods and kisses your nose again*
*You and Bucky dry off and get dressed... Bucky wraps you in his arms before you leave the room*
Bucky- y/n? *You hum and look up at him* thanks for the small moment.. *You smile and push up on your toes to kiss him*
Y/N- you're more than welcome Bucky..

*You two walk out to the kitchen and you hear Grant cooing and squealing.. you and Bucky chuckle*
Y/N- where is he?!? Where's my little man?!
*Grant looks around for you when he hears your voice.. he sees you and smiles.. he bounces up and down and squeals*
Steve- who's that?!? Huh?? Who's that?! *He bounces him in his lap.. he then sets him on the ground and Grant crawls towards you.. right as he's about to reach you Bucky scoops him up*
Bucky- snooze you lose
*You gasp and hit Bucky's arm.. he laughs and kisses Grant who is still reaching for you.. Bucky hands Grant to you and he curls up in your arms and sucks his thumb and just stares at Bucky.*
Y/N- ha! Oh you are back on the list dude! Look at that stare.. *Bucky laughs and tickles Grant and he squeals*
Bucky- alright.. who's cooking?!?
Nat/Steve- you! Your are!
*Sam, Yelena, and Peter walk in*
Sam- oh Bucky's cooking?!? Time to order out then..
*Bucky rolls his eyes*
Bucky- ha ha ha.. you get food poisoning one time *Bucky shakes his head and you laugh.. you kiss his cheek and rub his back*
Y/N- Sam play nice.. Peter help Bucky get dinner ready..
Peter- well I was about to leave.. I have-
*Sam, Bucky, and Steve start teasing Peter*
Sam- oh Peter!
Steve- Pete's got a date!
Bucky- seeing your doll?!
*Peter blushes and rubs his face*
Peter- ha! Umm ye-yeah! MJ and I- Umm
Y/N- Peter you don't have to tell them anything.. *You kiss his cheek* go enjoy your date..
*Peter smiles and leaves... Sam, Steve, and Bucky laugh and joke*
Y/N- Sam, Steve... help Bucky with dinner! *You smile and leave with Grant, Nat and Yelena follow*

*You put Grant down to play but he's uninterested.. he just climbs back up in your lap.. well as best he can, he then whines until you pick him up. He sits in your lap and sucks his thumb.. you've tried to get him to take a Paci instead but he just won't take it.. your only solace is knowing Grant has perfect teeth in the future. Now what kind of money you may have to put into that, you have no idea. He just sits there in your lap, as happy as can be*
Yelena- he's pretty cute..
*You smile*
Y/N- you ever want one?
*Yelena shrugs*
Yelena- ehh yes and no.. never really had much of a choice..
Nat- you do now..
*Yelena brushes it off*
Yelena- maybe if Sam... I don't know..
*You and Nat smile*
Y/N- hey.. it's not for everyone, just the option is there if you ever want it.. and in the meantime you are going to be a badass aunt!
*She smiles and looks at Nat*
Yelena- yeah..
*You hear a car pull up so you go check it out.. you see it's Wanda*
Y/N- hey guys... Wanda's back..
*Nat and Steve come to the window.. You hear Bucky yell off some instructions as he walks to the window as well*
Bucky- I told you she'd be back.. *He kisses your head and you smile*
*Wanda walks through the door and drops a bag at her feet... she looks at you all and gently smiles*
Wanda- I'm ready..