Heated

*You go about the rest of the day and pick out most of the stuff for Winnie's room*
Bucky- well this was a productive day.. *He smiles and kisses you*
Y/N- mmhhm yes it was.. *you instinctively run your hand along Bucky's inner thigh and he smiles.. You stand up, pat his face, and leave. Bucky just sits there*
Bucky- wait- so are- are we not... *He blows out air and rubs his face* guess not..
*Bucky gets up and follows you out of the room.. he watches you walk away* damn...
*Steve walks up and sees Bucky watching you talk to Nat.. he's checking out you ass and Steve just watches Bucky pine after you*
Steve- Umm Bucky.. if you like her that much just ask her out.. *Steve teases.. Bucky laughs and shoves him*
Bucky- ha ha ha... I'm telling you Steve, these baby hormones are rubbing off on me..
Steve- I don't think that's how it works.. *Steve laughs*
Bucky- you laugh now Steve but you'll see, It's something about seeing your wife-
Steve- what?? Pregnant?
Bucky- Yup!
Steve- Seeing Y/N pregnant turns your on??
Bucky- seeing y/n pregnant with my baby and it's the literal picture of our love for one another growing inside her.... Yeah! But not in like the "dirty turned on" kinda way.. in the so filled with love kinda way... *Steve smiles*
Steve- Ahh... that's actually sweet man...
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- yeah.... And then she feels me up in the conference room and it turns dirty real fast..
*Steve laughs and shakes his head*
Steve- There it is..
Bucky- Just wait Stevie..

*You are talking to Nat*
Y/N- honest to god... you think you find Steve attractive now.. just wait! The hormones that are starting to rage though your body will have you wanting to ride Steve all day long.... Or at least that's what they did to me! *You think about what you just said.. you backtrack* that sounded bad... I want to ride Bucky all day... not Steve. *Nat laughs and nods*
Nat- I was following.. *You laugh*
Y/N- Good!
*Nat and you sit in silence for a bit and she speaks up*
Nat- did you ever think we'd make it here??
*You smile*
Y/N- Yeah... I really did! Ha! Do you remember that time you got wasted and I tried but I couldn't, of course, and we got caught and earned extra training-
Nat- and as we waited I ended up slightly/ drunkenly hitting on you and then we dished about Bucky and Winter? *You laugh and nod* yeah, yeah I do!

‼️Flashback‼️
*You are in hydra.. your minds been wiped already so you don't remember your past with Winter or Nat*
Y/N- psst!! Nat?!?
*Nat looks over*
Nat- what??
Y/N- I met the real Winter..
Nat- what?!
Y/N- well he said his names James, well Bucky.. anyway... Nat he is so nice. I know there was someone real deep down.. I knew he was still good!
*Nat chuckles*
Nat- did he force you to sleep with him too?
*You shake your head*
Y/N- No! And how many times do I have to tell you... *You smirk* every time I have sex with winter, I want it... like bad! God he's so-
Nat- Fucking hot?! Yeah.. he is.. I hope I meet someone like that one day..
*You laugh*
Y/N- Hey next time I get to meet Bucky I'll ask if he had a friend..
*Nat laughs*
Nat- If only.. *Nat daydreams about a tall, strong, sexy man, who's kind and loving. Who will love her unconditionally.. who may even be frozen in time too... she chuckles... a man who will give her babies... she wipes a tear from her eyes because she knows it's all a fairytale and nothing more* I just need a sweet man who I can just-
Y/N- wreck?!
*Nat laughs and nods*
Nat- hell yeah.. may even make him call me mommy.. *You scream and laugh.. Nat laughs* don't even.. you'd call me mommy too.. I know you would! *You laugh and shove her* with your authority issues.. oh yeah you'd be a mommy's girl..
*Nat and you die laughing*
Y/N- Nah... I'm all about Daddy.. *You bite your lip and Nat makes the same shocked noise you made earlier*
Nat- No?!? Have you called him Daddy?!?
Y/N- god No! Winter already has too much control over me.. can't let him have that..
Nat- what about Bucky?? *Nat smirks*
Y/N- No.... We haven't kissed yet!
Nat- He was inside of you when you first met him! *You hide your face and laugh* he literally pulled out, covered himself, and said hi I'm Bucky..
*You laugh*
Y/N- Yeah
*Nat and you look at each other... she gives you kissy lips and you kick her.. you both laugh and a guard storms in*
Hydra agent- shut up or you will be punished more!!
*You and Nat look down at your shackles and sigh... Winter walks in the room and looks between you two*
Winter- stand up...
Nat- how much did you hear??
Winter- enough.. let's go..
*You and Nat follow him out of the room... she whispers to you*
Nat- Is his ass as good as it looks??
Y/N- from what I saw... yes! *You bite your lip* good enough to-
Nat- bite?
Y/N- eat, fuck... tease..
*Nat smirks and you see Winter slightly smile... "shit" you thought.. you forgot about his super hearing.. but he remembers yours.. you see his lips move and you focus on hearing what he's saying.. he says*
Winter- if you beat me today you can have my ass all you want princess..
*You whisper back*
Y/N- then get ready to be fucked Sergeant..
*He shakes his head and lets out and amused huff of air.. he opens the door to one training room*
Winter- Natasha... *He shoves her in* you'll have Daniel today... don't kill him or else
Nat- If he dies by my thighs that's not my fault..
*You laugh and Winter spanks you.. Nat gives you kissy lips again as the door shuts.. you turn and shake her ass at her and she laughs... Winter stares down at you and pulls you along.. he shoves you in a room and slaps your ass*
Winter- Get ready.. cause if my ass is on the line tonight... so is yours.
*You smile and charge him*
‼️Flashback ends‼️

*Bucky pats Steve's back and then walks over to you.. Nat sees Bucky and smiles... she looks over and sees Steve and he gives her one of his sexy looks.. she quickly picks up on the hint.. she sneaks away... Bucky walks up behind you and he wraps his arms around you and nuzzles his face into your neck*
Y/N- Hey... what's up? *He kisses your neck* feeling needy? *He kisses your neck again and nods*
*He whispers in your ear*
Bucky- after last night I want to give this one a break *He rubs your belly and you laugh.. he then lowers his hand to the waistband of your pants* and this one.. *You chuckles and nod* so what do you say to curling up with me in our bed and just making out like we did in hydra and those first few weeks after Grant was born? Huh?

*You bite your lip and nod.. Bucky pulls you down the hall and A loud cry from Grant pulls you both back to reality*
Y/N- What's wrong?!?
Bucky- What happened?!?
*Peter is crying and holding a crying Grant*
Peter- I'm sorry y/n! He got underfoot and I accidentally stepped on his finger! I'm so sorry!! *Peter cry's even more and holds Grant tight... you and Bucky take a deep breath and you take Grant from Peter.. he hides his face in your chest and calms down a little.. You hug Peter and Bucky pats his back*
Y/N- It's okay Peter.. he's okay and it happens.. Bucky did it the other day and so did I..
Bucky- so did Steve.. it happens. Look he's fine now *they all look down at Grant and he is happy as can be in your arms.. You all laugh and Peter wipes his eyes. Bucky takes Grant and heads to the kitchen to give him a snack.. you hug Peter again*
Peter- I'm so sor-
Y/N- shhh I know Peter.. *You pat his back and kiss his head* we're good Peter.. come on, let's go get a snack..
*You and Peter head to the kitchen.. Grant had a snack and so do you... You and Bucky talk to Peter about school and MJ.. he blushes and quickly leaves.. You and Bucky laugh and Grant starts to yawn*
Y/N- Nap time bud..

*You close the door to Grant's room and you are met by Bucky's rock hard chest and solid arms.. he scoops you up and you giggle*
Y/N- oh hi *You kiss him*
Bucky- hi *He kisses you back*
*He lays you down on the bed and you pull him down.. he chuckles*
Bucky- Hold on... *Bucky hops up and turns on some music.. you think about your time in hydra*

‼️Flashback‼️
*You lay in your bed after an intense training session with Winter.. you are so sore but so happy... he literally wrecked you.. you can't stop thinking about Bucky. It was so sudden when you met him and then you had to make him leave... after that he snuck into your room a couple times but he didn't stay for long.. you just can't stop thinking about him.. you decide to invite him to stay the night.. he might not be Bucky but maybe you can "knock" some sense into him.. you stop by his room.. you knock and he swings it open*
Y/N- oh.. hi
*He smiles.. it's Bucky*
Bucky- hey! *He is so happy to see you and he looks around and then pulls you in his room* what are you doing here?!
Y/N- What are you doing here?!? I was just training with Winter!!
Bucky- well... when you decked me in the face something was jogged lose.. *You chuckle* so for the last 10 minutes you were fighting me..
Y/N- that's why he kisses me so much! I just thought me was rewarding me more!
*He chuckles and blushes.. your heart could burst*
Bucky- well "I" haven't kissed you so I had to take advantage of the free moment..
*You smile and blush*
Y/N- I wanted to invite you to my room tonight..
*Bucky's face falls*
Bucky- Oh you wanted him... didn't you?
Y/N- No actually.. I wanted you! I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.. I was actually going to Umm.. knock Winter out just so I could see you... *You hide your face and Bucky laughs.. he hugs you and you just melt.. he feels you relax in his arms and he kisses your head*
Bucky- What time should I be there?? And are we....??
Y/N- when the shift change happens at 7 and Umm no I was thinking we could just be.. and maybe do a little bit of this.. *You smile and stand on your tiptoes.. you kiss him and then giggle* how does that sound?
Bucky- So good..
*You leave the room and get ready for that night. You light a candle and turn on some music.. low because you don't want to get in trouble.. Bucky knocks and you let him in.. he smiles and he takes you in his arms.. you walk back to the bed and lay down. He lays beside you and strokes your side.. he takes your face in his hand and kisses you.. you moan a little and Bucky takes that as a sign and he deepens the kiss. He slips his tongue in your mouth and slightly rolls on top of you.. he breaks the kiss and looks down at you*
Bucky- Are you okay with this??
*You nod and Bucky chuckles*
Bucky- so something you should know about me is, I need verbal confirmation.. since I have very little say about so much in my life I need to know that you want what we are doing.. I need you to say it.. I hope that's okay..
*You smile*
Y/N- Yes Bucky.. I'm okay with this.. and i am totally okay with that..
Bucky- Good.. *You two go back to kissing again and it gets heated*
‼️Flashback ends‼️

*Bucky lays back down and takes you in his arms.. he starts to kiss you and you moan and he slips his tongue in your mouth.. it gets heated*