"Fine but Jack is coming with us"…….Nivan said and went to his family who was looking at them.

Nivan went to Richard but stopped when his dad asked him about Sangvi's parents.

He said that they died in an accident a long time ago and then she sent her brother California to her friends. He and Sangvi loved each other so he married her. That time she needed support too so he couldn't leave her alone.

His whole family was shocked to hear that except Richard, Lisa and David they knew very well about the situation.

After some chit chatting everyone leaves and Nivan and Sangvi reach their home with Jack.

"Peter"…..Nivan called Peter as they entered their home.

Jack was awestruck to see their house, it has really good interior features and feeling happy to know that her sister lives in a house which is not less than a palace.

A man in his forties came running to them. He was not that old, even though he seemed a nice and polite person.

"Peter go and shows a room to Jack"…..Nivan ordered him and he just nodded his head and bowed.

"Jack you too have to leave tomorrow early morning and as Kevin and John said you've your studies to handle and they've their work so go and rest now"…...Nivan said with a cold pitch.

Jack nodded his head and looked at his sister like he was trying to say 'please come with me I want to spend some time with you' and Sangvi winked in answer this brother and sister thought that nobody watched them doing this indications but the person who was standing besides them he is mafia who even alerts in his sleep, so how could these arrows escaped from his sight?

Nivan just shrugged it off and let them do what they want but he also wants to spend some time with his wife so he sent Jack in his room and came into his room with Sangvi.

As they entered the room Sangvi locked the door behind and Nivan took off his coat as she closed the door she ran to Nivan and hugged him tightly from behind.

first Nivan stiffened but then he leaned to her touch "Thank you so much Nivan for this beautiful surprise I swear I am the most happiest person today you made this my best day you know...I was missing my brother very much"…...Sangvi spoke and his her face in his back and traced her hands on his shoulder and chest.

Suddenly Nivan flipped her on the bed and she fell on the bed with him hovering over her. They bounced on the soft mattress and both of them looked at each other's eyes.

"I know how important family is for everyone. I am sorry for your loss but I did make sure that you celebrate this day with happiness not with sadness baby girl"…….He kissed her eyes and sucked her tears from her cheeks which rolled out from her eyes.

Sangvi was falling in love with her husband who made sure that every single moment she got happiness.

She leaned to his touch and placed his neck in the crook of her shoulder and started giving butterfly kisses to her shoulder. He starts from shoulder to neck and vice versa. He take it as slow as possible building the desired tension. He licks near her collarbone and then starts coming downwards. The soft silky skin of her is as tempting as it was earlier. A light bite on the collar bone made her gasp. Her breath became heavy. 

No matter how much she tried she can't resist his touch. He moved upwards and bit her earlobe and then licked it to soothe her pain. Initial idea of manipulating her body blurred with sheer seduction. His hands caressed her naval drawing pattern on her exposed skin. Sangvi's sex deprived body gives in to the magic his mouth creating on her skin. She closed her eyes.