Part 107

Dadi went out of Shantivan when someone kidnapped her. Her hand, mouth and eyes are are tie. Dadi got scared because she never felt helpless like this ever. Car is moving outside of Delhi. 

Nani went to hospital to see Arav. She saw his dead body which is in pretty bad states. She crying while hugging. She shouted for him to wake up.

Police and school authorities are there. Nani slap principal and shouted on him by saying you kill my Arav. 

Nani "inspector arrest him, he kill my Arav."

Inspector "don't teach us what I should do. It's good he died early otherwise some day he will definitely killed by any of the officers. After all he had bad blood running in his veins and he himself was criminal mind too. Complete the formalities and take his body. One more thing he died his death."

Nani is sad by hearing those words from him and ask how.

Principal "in school he had fight with other students because they ask him who is his father. He beat that student and other students save him. He choked a boy on side stringers of stairs. Teacher mediate but he slap teacher also. When he try to push teacher towards side stringers to make him fall, he lost balance and fall. It was really scary. We call police and they bring his body here."

Doctor come and said "inspector cremated his body in an hour otherwise it started decaying. I never see something like this in my whole career."

Inspector "he fall from fourth floor."

Doctor "no one can indentify him if there is no eye witness."

Doctor left and inspector said "we are taking his body to cremation ground. Call your family there."

Nani call everyone but no one is picking her phone.

Akash whom Arnav told Nani went to hospital to claim Arav's body come there.

Akash "officer his family is the lady standing in front of you and rest is in jail. You hear today news about Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali Jha they are his parents. So you can do what you think right."

Akash turn to Deviyani said "today morning I said something which you forget. You choose Anjali so you know what happen now."

Nani "Akash how can you say something, we are family. Please help me."

Akash get few notes from his pocket and put in her hand said "we did charity lot. I gave you money which is more than enough to complete all the formalities. I have nothing else to give you."

He left. Nani "please inspector sir let his parents see him last time."

Nani is crying continuously. 

Inspector "we are human not animal like you."

He ask hospital staff to arrange ambulance to take his body to cremation ground, till he will ask police officer bring his parents there. He call his senior said everything, who order inspector who arrested Jha couple to bring them on cremation ground with security so that they won't try anything.

Anjali and Shyam is taken to cremation ground. Both are confused when they saw ambulance is coming from which Nani come down. Nani run to Anjali and crying by hugging her. Anjali is confused but hearing Nani's words she look at her.

Nani "Anjali your Arav." By pointing towards stretcher on which a body is covered with white sheet.

Anjali and Shyam move towards stretcher. When Shyam remove clothes both shouted in shock because face is smashed number of times during fall make it bad. Anjali recognised him.