Part 47

Everyone had snacks because lunch will be after the coronation. Till then women singing and dancing. They welcome their Yuvrani, this time Khushi and her 3 sisters in law also participate in dancing and singing. Palace environment is look like festival where joy and happiness is see. Chacha ji is doing preparation for Arnav's coronation and rest of the men of palace are in Arnav's room. They are shocked to know that Arnav's coronation is today. Guru ji, ma, Chacha ji and Arnav know about this but rest got to know when Rani ma anounced on Khushi's muh dikhai.

Chacha ji already gave this news in the Kingdom and ask to join them to be part of Yuvraj's coronation. This news along with the marriage of Yuvraj's reach to people on morning because Rani maa and Chacha ji don't want to give the information about Arnav's coronation before to anyone. NK is somehow guess but he is also not sure about this earlier but now he know his guess is guess.

Jhanvi ask the girls to take care of Khushi. Khushi ask Jhanvi "ma can I change my dress for Arnavji's coronation."

Jhanvi " Khushi you don't need to ask me anything beta but what you feel do that only because you are going to be Queen. Queen can ask suggestions but lastly she is the one who took decisions when needed. I thought that you will tired after the function that is why I didn't ask you to change dress."

Khushi said "ma I am going to my room I will come after changing. You need my help let me know."

Jhanvi ask "should I send someone to help you."

Khushi "no ma I will manage."

Jhanvi "Khushi told Arnav that I ask both of you to come together. Ask him to call me I will tell him what to do. Go beta."

Khushi went to her room and found everyone their even her babuji also. They saw her entering the Chirag ask "let's go guys we have to be down if they need us. And Khushi is here that means function is also finished."

They all went then Arnav lock the door and ask "Khushi what happen."

Khushi "nothing Arnavji."

Arnav "Khushi don't start again. Please yaar stop calling me Arnavji I like when you call me Nav or Navi so please call me that only when we are alone."

Khushi "hey Devi Maiya I can't believe I married to a child. First of I like your name that is why I call you Arnavji and for Nav or Navi that is also like which make you mine personal property. Look you make me forget for what I come. I need to change my dress for your coronation. So move I am already late and ma ask you to call her."

Khushi is moving to walk in closet to get a sari then only Arnav stop and bring a bag to give her. He said "Khushi ma selected my dress for coronation and I choose the dress for you which is matching with my dress. This bag contain your dress and accessories I hope you like it."

Khushi look at the dress and accessories. Their is a very beautiful peach colour sari, which she like it very much. She got to know that Arnav's dress is of same colour. She said "Arnavji you forget that you are fashion king who know what is in trend. And I like this sari. I never doubted on you choice in case of dress and jewelleries. I am going to get ready you should also get ready we have little time and don't forget to call ma." By saying this Khushi went to change her dress.

Khushi ready in changing room inside the walk in closet and Arnav got ready in room itself. Khushi come out and saw Arnav is ready. She forget to ask did he call ma or not.

Arnav said "Khushi let's go we have to go to area of royal court which is right side of palace. Come."

They both went their. When they reach the door of royal court Ridhima come and put the veil which she carried with her. She said "bhabhi you have to hide your face. Badi ma said after Arnav's and your coronation as King and Queen then Arnav will introduce you to people. I am warning you before that it's very crowded inside because everyone wants to meet their King and Queen. I didn't except that in such short notice this much people gathered but what can I said now. I am going from other side you both enter from front. I think badi ma told you all Arnav."

Arnav "don't worry di i know I talk to ma, she explained me everything you don't worry. I think you should go because I think you don't want to miss our entry or any other moments."

Ridhima gave them smile and went away. When Arnav get signal, Khushi and Arnav enter hand in hand. They are walking on path cover with flowers. Their is no words which describes what Shashi, Jhanvi and Abhay feel by seeing them like that. Their happiness has no limit.

Guru ji put turban on Arnav and start the process of his coronation. Arnav's coronation process complete. Guru maa and Jhanvi did Khushi's coronated as Queen. Now Guru ji declared Arnav as King of Marwar and Khushi as Queen of Marwar. 

Guru ji ask them to take blessings from Kula Devta. They got blessings from Kula Devta in their palace temple. They come outside the palace for greetings of people. They got blessings of the people and family. After that lunch is served to people outside the palace where arrangement is made for that. And inside Arnav and his family along with Guru Ji's family and certain elders of the royal court sat on dinning table. On dinning table Arnav first time sit on head chair, Khushi on his left and his ma on right. On Arnav's left side sequence is Khushi, Nikhil, Dev, Shashi, Aman, Chirag, Ridhima, Lavanya and Asha. On right side Jhanvi, Chacha ji, Chachi ji, Mama, Mami, Bhavana and Shakti. Rest sat randomly.

They had lunch. People left to their place.

Now in palace everyone are doing packing to leave for Delhi. They all went to airport to leave for Delhi. They reached Delhi at 11 pm.

( I kept all the rituals short because I agree that I dragged this story in last few updates. I am not sorry for that. 😊. I will give you overview before you ask me what and how all that happen and thanks to all of you to know what you think. Please ignore spelling and grammatical errors. Now tie your seat belt to be part of journey of the revenge for their own reasons. Please bear one more part to know what happen to other wedding.)