Part 69

In Shantivan all had their breakfast in Mama's room. They all sit in hall. When Akash ask OP did he completes his work. He nodded.

Anjali ask Akash to call doctor for Shyam.

Akash "you can plot spy on me then call doctor also." Anjali call the doctor.

Doctor check Shyam and ask " who did this."

Payal "my sister, ASR's wife did this with them."

Doctor is shocked to know that ASR's wife did this.

Payal "he try to misbehave with my sister so my sister give him a good treatment now you also gave him good treatment. You know ASR also want to know whether his wife treatment or your treatment is best." In words riddle Payal tell the doctor not to mess with ASR by treating Shyam.

Akash "your fees is pay by them. ASR and me only pay for my family which includes our wife's, my parents, brother and staff."

Doctor get idea not to treat him. She said bring him to hospital here I can't treat him without proper equipment.

Anjali took Shyam and Sheetal to hospital with great difficulty.

It's 4 pm when Shyam's treatment us completed. They are coming home when mohan said "Akash sir ask me to buy something."

He turn car to mall. He is going inside mall when Anjali ask him switch on the AC. Mohan is waiting for this. He switched on AC and lock the car. He hide behind the pillars to see what happening with them.

All are feeling sleepy but they don't know that it's the effect of the chemical fill in AC. Mohan wait for 30 minutes and saw all 3 down.

He call Akash to ask what to do.

Akash said "bring them here and tie them in garage. I will send other for your help. But first switch off the AC and open all door for 10-15 minutes to nullify the effects."

Mohan did the same. But still for precautions he tied hanky on his nose. When he enter in garage he saw HP and OP is already present. All three tie them and left then there by closing door. 3 down, now 3 left.

Akash went to guest room and saw Arav playing video game. He spray on his face. Arav losses his consciousness with a few seconds.

 Akash spray one more time. And lock the door from outside. He ask HP and OP to keep watch on them. Dadi and Nani is down in bathroom itself. Mami went to see them. She lock there door from outside also. Now everyone are getting ready for party. NK told his ma about all the happening in Shantivan.

Arnav woke and saw time that shows 30 lefts to 6 pm. He take shower and wake up Khushi to get ready for party. 

Arnav "Khushi you take shower and use bathrobe. I will call ma to ask for your dress. Ma is with Chachi at their place."

Khushi "ma is not at home."

Arnav smile that unknowingly Khushi accept their home.

Arnav "no ma want to stay with them. She want to stay with them."

Khushi went inside bathroom.

Arnav call ma "ma can you bring our dress for reception party. And I want my whole family to be part of my celebration."

By saying he cut the call and message rest the sane. He know if he let his ma talk then she will convince him to not attend the party."

Ma come with dresses for them. Arnav is standing with half close door or partially hanging on door. He know Khushi will be out in any minute and she will be embressed if ma saw her like that.

As predicted Khushi come. She saw Arnav on door. She went to walk in closet. She don't know who is at door but she can't come infront of anyone apart from her husband like this.

Arnav took bag and give it to Khushi and ask her mother to come with him.

 Both come down to hall.

Arnav "I know you all had reason to not attend this party. Mama and Mami attend the party, they don't have problem. Problem is with ma, Chacha and Chachi. So let me tell you one thing I want all of you today because I will introduce Khushi to media. Don't worry Aman and Shakti handle everything. Please for me to be part of celebration."

They nodded yes. They are emotional because they want to shout to the world who ASR for them but can't do that now.

Arnav went to his room to get ready. He told Khushi about their family attending party tonight.

Everyone is ready for party in Shantivan and Rathore Mansion.

In Gupta House. 

Buaji warn Garima to stay at home. Khushi won't like it and that means Arnav also not like it which is not good for Payal.

In party business world, fashion industry, political, etc. In short all high profile people in Delhi or near by states get invitation all are present. No one want to miss the opportunity to see the lady to stolen ASR heart. Except Garima, Shyam, Anjali, Deviyani, Subhadra, Sheetal and Arav are their in party but in this party someone is also come whom Khushi know but didn't except to be present in the part.

When the 2 beautiful newly married couples come the entire focus on them but more limelight caught by lady love of ASR even more than ASR. They saw possessiveness of ASR for his lady love in his gesture. 

Both Akash and Arnav to their wife on stage. They received wishes and blessings. Most people find both the bride is too good for ASR and Akash because they are inocent, down to earth, humble, etc which is lack in their husbands according to people.

Arnav dance with Khushi and Akash with Payal. Celebration is going. Everyone is enjoying and women want to introduce themselves to new brides specially to Mrs ASR. 

Arnav took Khushi for dance on stage as opening dance also. Khushi is so happy in all this but her happiness is ruined by seeing a face which she hate.

All had food. Khushi don't want to spoil her mood for that good for nothing person.

Hi guys I had challenge for you all. I will update my next update when this update got 300 votes. No let's break the egg. The person Khushi saw give you idea why she hate Anjali and her blood more. Some people may guess some may not about the person. So let's how many of you vote.