Part 100

After Karan, Abhishek and his wife left. Mrs Malhotra ask her sister that do you think what I think.

 Mr Malhotra "what are you talking." 

Mrs Malhotra's sister "Jijaji I think Khushi is expecting. I mean to say that she is pregnant. We could not save our daughter but we should save our other daughter. I don't know what kind of relationship they have but Didi you said whenever Neeti talk to you she always talk about Khushi."

Mrs Malhotra become emotional "she always talk ma Khushi did that Khushi do that she ate that she love that. I never meet her before I wish it was Neeti who introduced her to us." All have tears in their eyes. Till now Karan and other come too.

Karan "you are right ma but you know Khushi is Neeti's soul. Ma when Neeti's soul is with us where she will go."

Drishti (Abhishek's wife) "Karan is right we should not be sad when we remember Neeti but we should remember her with smile."

Karan "ma you don't know Neeti is preparing adoption paper for Khushi's adoption. She is waiting for her 21st birthday then she will move adoption procedure legally but her wish left incomplete."

Mr Malhotra "Karan you know about this why she never told us."

Karan "Papa Khushi's adoptive mother is not only Payal's mother but Khushi's Maasi too who is not good woman. She try to sold Khushi and she is in contact with Shyam who is going to buy Khushi but after ASR marry her they can't go ahead. She try to Khushi marry to Shyam even after knowing about him but she got saved. Neeti and Payal are protecting her from Garima's evilness."

Mr Malhotra "Neeti could ask my help."

Karan "Papa she didn't ask my help too but when I was working on finding Neeti's culprits then I got to know someone else is also enquired about her case that is Payal. I and Abhishek keep watch on her that is the reason Abhishek put forward the marriage proposal for Payal infront of you. We need access to their home. Payal know me but not Abhishek that is why we plan all this. I already in touch with her to know about Neeti so I can't come infront of her."

Mr Malhotra "what you both did."

Abhishek "Mausa ji we want to collect proof to punish them. We didn't find anything except the details of Raizada and Malik. First we didn't get anything but later we enquired about them. Karan also talk to Payal then only we get Payal suspect Shyam for what happen to Neeti then we work on it. Karan told her that Shyam was in Lucknow when all that happen to Neeti. We work hard then Karan suggest me to put forward marriage proposal for her I did that. On our engagement I found that she is in contact with an agent for study Visa but for whom."

Karan "then I talk to her about her marriage then she told me she is doing this marriage to protect her sister. You know Papa she is very intelligent that she make fool of us."

Abhishek "she didn't know that I am Neeti's brother but she thought I am Karan's friend who help him to find the culprits of his sister that is why she said she needed diamond ring for engagement and ma the ring which she gave after broken of marriage is duplicate. She sold original to get money to send Khushi away from her. We thought we are using her but she is using us to collect money to send Khushi to safe place away from here. She save money in shopping and other things too."

Abhishek's father "you are saying that she is not ready for marriage but it is play for her."

Abhishek "no Papa she is ready to get married but after marriage she will use our money to send Khushi to abroad for study."

They nodded.

Mr Malhotra "now our motive is not only punished them but protect Khushi too because today ASR said she is not safe in Delhi."