Part 55

In Shantivan ladies start coming for Akash's haldi function. Akash got ready and come down when Manorama call him. 

Function is going on suddenly they hear the voice of balloon burst but that's not what grab their much attention, what got their attention is the foul smell. 

Arnav and NK are seeing function from upstairs. When balloon burst Arnav ask "NK from where balloon come in haldi function."

NK who is looking that women closing their nose with their clothes. NK got where balloon burst. He said "look down balloon burst their." Arnav got what he want to say. 

They look that it's Anjali who drop the boom with balloon burst sound but they start laughing hell by seeing the scene down. Akash had less effect because of the paste put on him.

He grab the haldi bowl and dip his fingers in it and put haldi above his upper lips till nose. He mumbled "this smell is far better then Anjali poo. Why God what sin I did that you are publishing me like this. Today is my marriage and this Anjali is pooing all around the house."

Manorama got irritated with all this, she slap Anjali so hard that got everyone's attention. She said "why Anjali why are you after my son's happiness. Can't you stay in your room like your husband. Yesterday you pull that stunt to grab attention and you got it. Gi to your room dare you both husband wife come out till you solve your problem. See the doctor first. Go I said go." 

Anjali felt humiliated and went to his room. Anjali and Shyam were thinking what happen to their stomach.

Nani grab Mami hand to turn her towards her and shouted "Manorama why did you slap Anjali and how dare you hurt my granddaughter. You embarrassed her in front of our guests."

Manorama shrugged her hand and said "wah sasumaa you worried about your granddaughter what about your grandsons. Today is Akash's marriage and your dearest granddaughter play every trick to stop this marriage from start. First I am also not happy with getting daughter in law from middle class family but by seeing my son happy I accept it."

Deviyani hiss and whispered "Manorama don't create scene in front of guests."

The 3 men enjoyed the show.

Manorama " why sasumaa let them also know about your double standard. You know why I never want Payal to be my daughter in law, why I don't like Khushi and Payal. So listen carefully you, your daughter and granddaughter is reason behind this. You and your daughter never accept me I am scared fir Payal to be trun like me that is why I never accept this relationship because you and your granddaughter will never accept Payal but now I don't care about you both. Just answer my question sasumaa I know Payal is whose offspring but can you and your granddaughter tell me about Shyam's family. No even no one knows who is his parents and which family he belongs still you accept him and treat him like God just because he is your granddaughter's husband. But let me make myself clear Payal is going to be my daughter in law so ask them to respect her otherwise I won't take a second to move out with my family. Come on ladies these drama will go on and on. Let's complete Akash's haldi."

Akash's haldi is completed and NK took haldi for Payal along with Manorama. Manorama strictly prohibited Nani an dadi to accompany her.

Payal haldi us completed without any problem but on Payal Khushi started her haldi. Everything is going smoothly. It's time for marriage. 

Akash and Payal are ready for their marriage. Akash's welcome is done by buaji and Payal. Garima is not allowed to participate in any function. Gathbandhan is done by Khushi. Akash and Payal's marriage is done. Raizada's move to Shantivan much to Nani dislike. In Shantivan Manorama welcome Payal. Anjali is looking at them from upstairs. She went to her room with her husband trailing behind like a dog.

They started remaining rituals of marriage. Guests are their, they want to know some juicy update. From the time they got to know Akash is getting married. One thing or thing happened.

Now it's time for the game of finding ring from the bowl. 

Women cheers for Payal and men cheers for Akash. They all are enjoying much. In this game Akash won for 2 time and Payal got only first won. So Akash is declared as winner. Women teasing Payal that Raizada's men already dominated niw Akash won that means he will have upper hand in marriage. 

Manorama and Manohar are happy by looking at their son's smiling face. Whereas NK and HP are looking at door again and again. 

NK thought "bhai come soon I want dhamaka."

Khushi and Arnav are waiting in car just few blocks away from Shantivan for the signal from Aman.

They both don't want to hindrance in their cousins happiness. When Arnav received call from Aman. They know all the rituals is done and Gupta is also come to Shantivan. Arnav started the car.

Aman signal NK to start the drama. NK said "Mami did you see nannav. I didn't saw him from the time we left Gupta House." He saw Madhumati, Garima and Shashi is coming inside. 

Manorama joke that they missed their daughter so much that they come to meet her here.

Buaji "no no Manorama ji it's not like that. It's that Khushi is missing from the time of Payal's biddai and her phone is not reachable we are worried for her. We thought she is with Payal so we come to ask her."

Payal " buaji Khushi is not with me. Where she is. Dadi ji (Akash's dadi) can you call Anjali ji and Shyam ji."

Buaji held Payal's hand " Payal what are you thinking."

Payal whisper "buaji only these two can harm our Khushi apart from Amma. Amma is infront of our eyes but they are not. I don't care now what other think this time Khushi should be our priority."

Nani "what are you saying Payal. What relation she had with them."

Payal " dadi ji please call them down first then we will discuss everything later."

They come down and everyone put hand on nose.

Payal ask "where is Khushi." From both.

Nani "how would they know where is Khushi."

Anjali "I think she ran away with someone Payal."

Payal said "if my sister ran away with someone than that person is worthy not like your husband with whom you hand run away marriage. So don't say a wrong word against my Khushi. I know my Khushi she will only chosen someone with backbone not spineless Shyam. Buaji Anjali ji is saying right may be she ran away but you don't worry. You know how Khushi is. If she can take the responsibility of house at this age then she can take care of herself. But if anyone try to harm her then I will roasted them in hell. Let me call her once if nothing happens then we will go to police."