Part 92

In Shantivan.

Nani got scared to hear Mama and Mami, she know now Manorama and Manohar will not leave them they will take revenge from them. Nani is scared for Anjali because first time she saw something in Manorama's eyes which tell her that she will use her threats very well. She look at others.

Anjali and her minions are in living room only.

Anjali help Sheetal to her room. She ask to wash her face.

Sheetal is crying because her whole mouth is burning.

Anjali "Sheetal we need to think big if you and Arav have to stay."

Shyam and Nani come to Sheetal's room.

Shyam "Rani Sahiba do you think Arnav will be let this go. Best is that we will stop all this for sometime."

Anjali "I will think about all this Sheetal you get freshen up till then I will think how to tame that bitch."

OP hear their talk and went to Akash's room.

OP ask for Payal bhabhi from Akash who open the door. Akash ask him to come inside.

OP saw Payal is doing something on laptop.

OP tell what he hear.

Payal "Om Prakash ji no need to worry I know how to handle them but you can help me in something."

OP "what Payal bhabhi."

Payal "did Anjali, dadi and Shyam are they allegric to something in food."

Akash "Anjali is allegric to garlic."

Payal "that is really good and rest."

OP "Shyam has no such kind of allergy and Nani ji is also have no allergy but ginger or ginger powder if we increase this then she won't sleep or is not in good condition. That is the reason she ask us to use little amount of gram masala in food."

Payal "ask HP to put peanut powder, garlic and ginger powder in good quantity in all dishes from now. Let them suffer."

OP said "Ok bhabhi anything else."

Payal "no you go."

Akash "Payal what are you thinking."

Payal "I want them busy for sometime."

Akash "why anything which I don't know."

Payal "Neeti's case is reopen and police and CBI combined working on it. You know what it means. I don't want to give time to them to think anything else."

Akash nodded.

HP prepare food as per Payal bhabhi's wish. When he was cooking he saw Nani is coming towards kitchen, he hide garlic and wash his hand. He increased the flame of gas so that cooker whistle blow which help to hide garlic smell. Nani come exactly when whistle blow. Nani saw HP prepare dough.

Nani "HP don't do anything which Payal ask it will be for your own good."

HP nodded and Nani left.

HP done as per Payal's instructions.

Food is ready to serve. HP take precautions to hide the garlic and ginger taste and smell.

All sat on dinning table to have food.

They had food which is little bit more spicy but not very much. HP put peanut powder which make the food less spicy. Sheetal also had and thanking God that she can eat. But what they don't know what is coming morning brings for them.