Part 9

Note: Hello everyone. Thanks for your support towards this story. I am sorry for the grammatical mistake in my story. I got to know when I read the parts again. I write them whenever I got time and the plot at that time that is the reason for this.

I wrote a story few years back when I start working. Now I am editing that story to republish, I hope you gave your support to that story also like you are given to this story.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/110314942-light-of-life

At Gupta House

Khushi switches off the phone and hide it with the file which his Babu ji gave her few minutes back. She did not get time to think to read the file. After keeping them in safe place she sat to the bed and thought that how many dirty secrets are hidden from her. She needs to be strong to face all this because it is not about her only but her Babu ji and Arnav ji need her to be strong.

She thinks that she should tell Arnav ji that she can't come tomorrow but what reason she has to give, she can't tell him now without knowing the truth. She thought to message him rather than calling him because she cannot lie to him and he will know that something is wrong by her voice.

She messages Arnav that she cannot come to office tomorrow because she is taking her Babu ji to hospital.

Arnav come to his room, when he is placing his phone on the side table it blinks. He opens the message and read which is from Khushi telling him that she can't come because she is taking her Babu ji to hospital.

He replies "Khushi I will come with you to hospital, don't worry everything will be fine soon." because he knows something is not right may be she know who send the MMS to La.

Khushi replies to him "no Arnav ji I will take him, if I need I will call you. We can't let other know about us."

Arnav "OK take care and let me know what doctor said."

Arnav thought "Khushi, I know you are hiding something from me but I will wait for you to tell me what is it."

He calls someone and said "I need you in Delhi as soon as possible."

Another person "I will come soon Hukum."

ASR call his bodyguard who is appointed for Khushi and told them that tomorrow she is going with her Babu ji just follow her from distance. Let him know where she is without any delay.

Khushi doesn't know about this arrangement, she thought that he keeps eye on Shyam and Anjali only but she doesn't know that she is guarded by the best men ASR have after all she is his queen.

After sometime doorbell of Gupta house ring. Khushi takes her own time to open the door. Till she opens the door they ring 4 time in last 10 minutes. Whereas Shashi listen the door bell and hope that his Gudiya doesn't do anything in her anger. When Khushi opens the door first this she hear Madhumati voice for cursing for making them stand outside the house this long but Khushi care less. She is going to her room when Payal hold her elbow in her strong grip. What she does not know is that will bring her worst nightmare in front of not only her but other 2 ladies also.

Payal said "Khushi did you told Raizada about Shyam ji."

Khushi "No"

By listening no, they take sigh of relief that there secret is still safe. Garima said "Listen Khushi I don't want any problem in Payal marriage this time because of your foolishness. You will stay silent till her wedding. So, keep your mouth shut, don't even try to tell Shyam ji to anyone otherwise I will not spare you."

Madhumati said "Aye Khushi I am warning you stay away from my Payalia's happiness. I don't want your black shadow on her happiness."

Payal "Khushi can't you see me happy, your Jiji is asking something is it too much for you to give it to me. I am asking only to stay silent till my marriage. Earlier also because of you we all face humiliation in Lucknow. Now you want the same."

Khushi "Can I ask something from you all. Why you force me to get engaged with Shyam. When Jiji is elder to me so she should marry first. Is it because I become burden on you. You thought by marring Shyam you do not have to spend anything so why waste time let get rid of the burden. Or maybe you know about Shyam being married to Anjali that is why you make me scapegoat rather than Payal."

By listening this they become shocked and sweat form on their forehead.

Kushi said "Don't worry I won't create problem in your Payal marriage but from today Babu ji and I don't have any relationship with you all. Before you asking why Babu ji, you should think before leaving him alone and went away to God know where. Babu ji and I have no relation with you all. I joined AR again; I am not asking I am telling you. I am admitting him to hospital because I cannot trust you all with my Babu ji, you went by locking him inside even knowing he may need something. What you did with my Babu ji I will never forgive you all and tomorrow I am taking him to hospital. You do not have to worry about his expenses, his daughter is alive to take care of him. I am not going to bear you three expenses hence onward."

By listening Khushi reply the three ladies are stunned and her Babu ji is very happy, he listens everything from start.

Khushi turns to go to her room but she stops by seeing this they become scared. She said "Till Payal marriage the sleeping arrangement is changed. Garima will sleep with Madhumati and Payal will sleep in Babu ji room. I will be in my room. For today Payal you must sleep in living room. The rent for this month is paid by me."

Madhumati "Aye Khushi, we feed you for all this year and now you are showing eyes to us I will not allow this happen in my house."

Khushi "OK then I have to tell Mrs. Manorma Raizada that your dear Payal marriage is broken then you all know what happen. This is not threat but warning to you. I do not care for those people who does not care for my Babu ji. Till now I forgive you all for what you did with me but this time you hurt my Babu ji."

Payal "Amma what happen to her we left Babu ji for few hours only to meet Shyam ji but she is so angry for this."

Khushi hears that and thought "It is not for few hours but because of your deed first time my Babu ji fold his hand in front of me like a culprit. He is so ashamed to look into my eyes for your deed. You want to sell me to Shyam but this will be your doom. I will show you all what hell is that my promise on my dead parent.