Part 56

Everyone is shocked with Payal's words. People start whispering among.

Akash ask "buaji did you check near by." 

Buaji said "Yes damad ji we check everywhere but no one saw her after Payal biddai, we are scared about her you don't know how people is behind her to harm her."

Akash "what are you saying buaji who want to harm Khushi ji. She is such a sweet lady who is ready to help even her enemy in distress."

Payal "Akash ji that is the reason we worried about her. She is an innocent soul who can't think to harm anyone." Payal look at Shyam and said "you know Akash ji few weeks back a man is staying PG in our house. He put his name and Khushi's name on the wall of Lakshmi Nagar is not so good manner. He know we are from middle class family for whom their family reputation is important. After this incident he start pressurize us to let him marry with Khushi. You know what he said to us he is orphan and don't want any dowry. He think we will pressurize with his stunt but that didn't happen. Khushi is not my sister but my first baby. We got to know he is married and he want Khushi to satisfied his lust. We throw him out."

Arnav stop the car. He got Aman's call. He attend the call and put on speaker. Khushi and Arnav both listen to what happening inside. They thought to wait till drama over in car only.

Payal said "you know Akash ji he offer us money for Khushi. He know that Khushi is adopted daughter of my parents. He thought that money tempt us and we sell Khushi to him. But we throw him out. If he is behind Khushi's disappearance I swear on God I will make both husband wife life hell. They just pray that nothing happen to my Khushi otherwise I don't to what I do. Akash ji I can't trust those fox couple please help us. You are rich you may have link in police ask their help please."

Bauji "Akash beta please do something. You know how people take advantage of women these days."

That is the cue for Arnav and Khushi. They both enter hand in hand. NK saw them, he said "Nannav and Khushi ji"

Everyone look at door. They were shocked to see them as married. Garima went to her try to slap but Arnav stop her.

Nani come out of shocked and said "what is this Arnav"

Arnav "Nani I love Khushi and you want me to marry so we both get married."

Anjali, Shyam, Dadi, Mama, Mami, Nani, Payal, Garima and Buaji are shocked. But somewhere Payal and buaji had doubt about the same. They are happy to know that now Khushi is safe and in Shantivan. They know Khushi hate Raizada that is the only reason for her to play prank on them. Payal thought Khushi will help her to make their life hell.

Anjali "chote I can't accept you marriage. Khushi don't you dare to step inside my house."

Nani " even I am not accepting your marriage with Khushi. Khushi your family is here go with them."

Arnav smirked and said "Nani why are you having double standard when Di married jija ji you accept them whole heartly but you can't accept my and Akash's love why. Till today I am carrying these two as baggage on my back. They lavishly spend my hard earn money and boasting about themselves. I don't care whether you accept it or not Khushi is my wife and owner of this house so no one had right to stop her to enter in her own house."

They are going to enter when Payal stop them. They look at her.

Payal "Arnav ji Khushi is my jethani so let me welcome my jethani with proper ritual. She did Khushi's gharpravesh.

Arnav turn to Aman and said "Aman see off the guests. And told Mohan to drop Gupta to Lakshmi Nagar safely." 

By saying both newly married couple move to their room to take rest. Nani, Anjali and Shyam left in hall to think where everything went wrong, how everything is sliding from their hand.