Part 93

Jhanvi "did you take appointment with doctor."

Arnav "I did take appointment with doctor which is at 8:30 am from their we will go to office."

Jhanvi "Arnav if our doubt is confirmed then I don't want the heir of Marwar born in this environment please Arnav finish them soon beta you don't know how much it effect the child in the mother's womb. If Abhimanyu learn about Chakravyuh in his mother, like wise you also learn many things in my womb."

Arti "when she was pregnant with you then she always concious about everything. Everything means food, water, person, etc. We never thought about this but when I observed your behaviour I got to know you behave some what similar to her when she was pregnant with you. You have trust issues like her. Arnav we don't know how much it is true that baby learning start from mother's womb but we don't want to take chance."

Arnav thought "Chachi you said right I have trust issues but I promise that my children will live their life without any bad effects on them."

Arnav "Maa and Chachi first let's us go to doctor to find that your doubts are true or not."

Jhanvi "Arnav if she is pregnant then don't tell anyone till she cross first semester which means she completed 3 months of her pregnancy which protects her and baby from evil eyes. I will ask Guru ji to prepare raksha dhaage for her and you."

Arnav "Maa Chachi I promise that in next one month or maximum one and half months I will finish all this and we all move together here."

Jhanvi and Arti bless him and went away by closing the door which automatically locked.

Arnav "I don't know how much it is true that mother thought and environment around mother effect the child in mother's womb but I will make sure your thoughts are of happiness and environment around contain only positivity and happiness."

Khushi get comfortable now because of the hot oil massage. 

She is smiling in her sleep which make him smile also.

Arti and Jhanvi went to their room after cleaning their hands and keep the bowl in kitchen.

Jhanvi in her room look at their picture which is taken when he comes with Arnav to Australia for vacation.

Jhanvi "Arvind very soon good news will come. I promise you that I won't let any harm come to them for that I have to come forward."

In Arti's room.

Arti saw Abhay is reading book.

Arti come and get inside the blanket. Arti take the book from him then Abhay saw her who is quite serious.

Abhay "Arti what happen is Khushi alright."

Arti "Abhay finish your game with your Maa now."

Abhay "is something happened."

Arti "no but Jhanvi and I had doubt about Khushi being pregnant. Arnav take her to doctor tomorrow for test. Abhay I don't want history to be repeated please Abhay do something for her, she is cruse to our happiness."

Abhay hug her while she is crying.

Abhay wipes her tears. "I was thinking to play with her but if your doubt confirmed then it means we have less time to clear the dirt from our life. Arti I hide something from you but now I think you should know. Khushi told Arnav something which shocked all of us and make us doubted on ourselves."

Arti ask "what."

Abhay "Arti we don't know that Anjali is mother of 2 children apart from the one in her womb. One you know already Arav and other is a Molly who died 2 days back or you can say I forced her death on her. Her death is know to Chirag and me only. Before you say anything please hear me out when we got to know about Arav and Molly then only Arnav and I decided to not involved anyone of you in this. Just give a thought about it Arti with huge network in Lucknow we didn't got to know about them then think how much skeletons are in the closet which we didn't know till now that is why we decided to not fight them face to face."