Character 2

Late Raghavendra Singh husband of Subhadra Malik, father of 2 sons one is Arvind Malik and Abhay Malik. He is man of his words. He is true royal. He is the one who give his legacy to his grandson Arnav (ASR). After the birth of his elder son Arvind, he got to know the real face of his wife, which broke him but he promise to himself that he will not let his legacy to be ruin by his wife. That is the reason he always makes sure his son stay away from his wife. He sends his both sons to hostel at early age with his most trusted man.

Arvind Malik ex-husband of Ratna Malik. He shares his every secret with his son Arnav and he was known about his father legacy.

Ratna Malik's mother of Arnav and Anjali

Abhay Malik younger brother of Arvind and husband of Arti Malik. Love his family very much but hate his mother, Ratna Malik, and Raizada's. He has 2 daughter who are married and love Arnav like a son. He knows about Arnav distrust in him. He only wish is one day he will be father figure to his Arnav.

Arti Malik wife of Abhay Malik and mother of 2 daughter. She is orphan before married to Abhay. Her mother-in-law never accept her as daughter in law. Her Father-in-law and brother-in-law (Arvind) accept her. She loves Arvind more than her husband, he is her Bhai whom she tie Rakhi every year. She throws her mother-in-law out of the house after death of her bhai, she holds her and Raizada responsible for his death. He also feels same as husband about Arnav, Maliks and Raizada. She knows the secret of her bhai death and best friend of Jahnavi.

Ridhima Ahlawat (29 years old) elder daughter of Arti and Abhay Malik, married to an IPS officer Chirag Ahlawat, mother of 3 years old son Shaurya and working as a professor in Delhi University. She knows about Anjali and Ratna. She hates her grandmother and Raizada.

Bhavana Singh (26 years old, 3 moth older than ASR) 2nd daughter of Arti and Abhay Malik. Married to Shakti Singh. Doctor by profession.

Shakti Singh (27 years old, IPS) working as undercover officer, no one know about his identity in his family and friends. From past 3 years he is working with ASR as security chief in his organisation and one of good friend of ASR.

Devansh Rajput knows as Dev (26 years old) IT expert, working with ASR as cyber security chief. present status is single ready to mingle. Fun loving guy. Working in AR as an assistant of Aman Mathur.

Aman Mathur (28 years old) right hand man of ASR. He knows everything about him. He is also the protector of Arnav from long time, when even Arnav himself do not know about him. His father died in his childhood and his mother raise him. His parent is friend of Khushi's parent who they lost. Khushi is his sister whom he calls bunny. He thought she died with her parent in an accident.

Asha Mathur (55 years old) mother of Aman and widow of Akhilesh Mathur. She is a government employee. She knows that Khushi is alive and help her to complete her studies. She makes sure that Khushi's parent property is safe with the help of their lawyer and Shashi Gupta. She knows about Garima but for Khushi safety she let her stay with them.

NK (Nikhil Rathore) 23 years old, fun-loving person, cousin of Lavanya. Photographer by profession love his brother Nannav (ASR) more than his life. He lost his father in his childhood, lived with his mother, mama and mami in Australia. Hate Raizada, Jha, Ratna Malik and Subhadra Malik.

Lavanya Khurana (25 years old), designer by profession. And love called as La by everyone. Work in AR as head designer. her parents live in Australia with her paternal aunt and cousin. Best friend of ASR. Call her bua as ma and her mother as mom. Friend -enemy relationship with her cousin, we can say that they are sibling in true sense. Pretend girlfriend of ASR to save him from torture given by his family. Call Khushi as Chamkili because she brings brightness in ASR's dark life. Love her like a sister after getting to know that she is not like other girls who is after ASR for property and status. Play cupid is their love story. Love Aman but scare to tell him.

Shristi and Manoj Khurana parent of Lavanya

Jahnavi Rathore ma of NK, Arnav, and Lavanya. Queen of Marwar. She hates Raizada and Malik for the murder of her husband. Best friend of Arti Malik.

Vikram Singh IAS officer and Kritika Singh (school teacher), parent of Khushi. Died in car accident.

Note: Marwar: I remember this name from somewhere in history so I used it. The place is Marwar included part Rajasthan and Haryana, it is prosperous kingdom. People of Marwar still believe in royalty and the King-Queen are treated here in the most respectful manner. After independent still Marwar has its own dynasty but Indian law is applicable here also. People believe in king and their rule. Rathore are the royal who rule this kingdom, politics of this region is decided by the Rathore. They are waiting for their prince to take over the throne with his Queen.