Part 74

Arnav come to office to his cabin. He find it is locked. He open the door and went to his room and find his Jaan sleeping peacefully. He promise to himself that he can go to any extent to protect her. Arnav kiss on her lips and Khushi responded to his kiss. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and saw Arnav fully dressed.

Khushi "Arnavji you are going for meeting."

Arnav chuckled and peck her lips with every word and said "not .kiss. going .kiss. but .kiss. coming .kiss. from .kiss. meeting .kiss."

Khushi stop him and said "now naughty Nav is awake."

Arnav smile "your Nav is always in action. How are you, you look tired Jaan."

Khushi try to get up and saw she is wearing Arnav's shirt. She is up and wonded her hand around him and said "I love my Arnavji but I like Nav's attitude. Now tell me how was meeting."

She look Arnav's expression and know the meaning "Arnavji I am more than fine. But my stomach start making noise if you won't feed him."

Arnav pick her in is arms and went to bathroom. He put her down and said "till you freshen up I will order to something to stop your stomach crying. Your dress I already placed." By giving her kiss on cheeks went out.

Khushi know Arnav more than him. Khushi know Arnav is working hard to reduced pressure on her. Arnav always kiss on her cheeks out of love and on lips to distract her or show his naughtiness.

Khushi don't want to tell him about Molly and Arav but she told him everything.

Khushi come into his cabin and found him sitting on his chair. Arnav saw her and ask her to come through hand.

Khushi went to him and sit on his lap. Arnav kisses her cheeks.

Khushi know something is bothering him but she know he will not tell her. She not Khushi but Khushi Arnav Singh Rathore.

Khushi "Arnav can't you tell your Jaan what is bothering you."

Arnav smile and thought "Khushi you are my true soulmate that is why you know about me in same way I know about you."

Khushi cupped his face and give him a proper kiss. They hear knock which broke their kiss.

Khushi get up and sit on other chair. Arnav said "come in."

It's canteen staff with their food. Khushi smiled by seeing food item and Arnav smile by seeing his Jaan happy.

Staff left after putting tray on table.

Khushi pull Arnav's hand to get up. Arnav sat on sofa and settled Khushi on his lap. Both are eating. Khushi is feeding him and herself.

They both enjoy these small things in their life. Like this they had food.

Arnav hug her and know now is the time to tell her "Khushi I meet with Chacha ji, he has doubts that Dadi will try to harm you. I don't want to loose you. From now onwards we will had our food outside."

Khushi "ok." Khushi said ok to make Arnav tension free.

Khushi thought she need to talk to Mami and jiji now.

Whereas in Gupta House Garima got to know about Payal plotting through Shyam.

Garima thought "till now Payal is showing hate for Khushi is all drama."

Madhumati hear her. Garima don't know she is talking her thoughts loudly.

Buaji "not only Payal Garima but me also. You remember when you try to sell Khushi then I come to stay with you in Lucknow, it's not because I missed you but Payal call me to tell how you try to sell Khushi. You think I hate Khushi that is why I am always against her but the truth is Khushi is more precious to me than Payal and Shashi. You know Khushi is Payal's first child without giving birth to her and for me Khushi is my Khushi. Garima if I find that you are in contact with Anjali and Shyam or anyone related to you then it won't be good for you. Remember the burning sensation you feel that day and till now you feel pain, it's just small punishment but for my Khushi I will not think before killing you. You don't know Madhumati Mishra, who can survive being a widow in this society then think what I will do for my child."

Shashi who is listening all this is relieved that his jiji is their for Khushi along with Payal. Garima is shocked and scared of buaji.

Buaji "Garima in Shantivan Payal will show hell to your partner and here I will make you live in hell. The day you step out of house without my permission will be last day of your in this world. Being with you I also got some links with the crime world, so enjoyed your stay in my house."

By saying this buaji went inside to her room.

Garima is like where the hell she is strucked.