Part 88

Abhay "Chirag did that girl case is reopen."

Chirag "Yes Papa I went to Lucknow for this. Her family is shifted to Kanpur after that incident. 2 days back his father give application to DIG Kanpur regarding to reopen case of his daughter's death I was their. DIG Kanpur forward this application to SP of Lucknow and ask his help in this case. They already started investigation and Molly's name highlighted. And principal of school is in police custody he gave Molly's name with few students. Molly leave school after that incident so no one know where she is. Her photo in newspapers help police as well as us."

Abhay "Chirag what next."

Chirag "I ask Lucknow police to lay Neeti's case low profile for sometime to not alert the criminal. Lucknow SP is my friend so it help us. Papa I am happy she died. Now I think Anjali will be more dangerous to Khushi with the death of her daughter."

Abhay "I also think same I want someone trust worthy to in Shantivan but who."

Chirag "talk to Arnav know what he thinks."

Abhay "I will do that I was thinking to send Lavanya to Shantivan but they know Lavanya is Aman's girlfriend which is not good option."

Chirag "Papa Bhavana she can be best option for now."

Abhay "Bhavana! Ya you are right no one knows about her. Last time Maa or other saw her when bhaiya died when Arnav and Bhavana both are 12 years old. It's good idea but before I need to talk to Arnav." 

They saw Arti coming towards them.

Arti "if your planning then come eat your aloo paratha which suddenly you both demanded at 5 in the morning. Do you think I am fool to not know you both need time away from me to plan something against our enemies. I can't understand why don't you involved me. I will be helpful in this."

Chirag side hug her and took her to inside.

Chirag "Maa you are woman that to be mother then it increases the possible for you not to agree with us in our dirty work that is the only reason we all want you all away from this but we will ask your help in matters where you will help us without getting into being guilty."

Abhay smile to Chirag's explanation.

They had aloo paratha with mixed pickle and dessi ghee on it.

Abhay and Chirag look at Arti and have same thought that if Arti got to know that they killed a 16 years old girl then chances is that she will feel guilty for the death of that teen but they can't let anyone know their planning how both plans to get Molly died with getting directly involved in it, not even Arnav. Let all think Karma is bitch who killed Molly but truth is far away from this. It's Abhay and Chirag planning to scared Molly that much that she lost her senses. Chirag's men chase Molly to highway and she died. Chirag being their by coincidence what other thoughts but it's perfect plan by both because they don't want other to be punished for their act. Even those men who chased Molly themselves don't know they are used by them to kill her.

Abhay look at Chirag nodded her head.

Chirag "Maa can you come to our home, actually I didn't get time to spend with Shaurya and Ridhima. Ridhima was not my problem but Shaurya is my problem. From the time Shaurya born I try to spend as much as time I can spend with him but with current situation I need to go out of station most of the time in that they both are staying alone if you stay with them then Shaurya won't feel my absence."

Arti "I know what you are saying true. With both of you working his childhood may suffer, even Shaurya complain to me that you are not playing with him. I will come to you all today evening don't tell both of them let's surprise. And don't think I am fool Abhay that I didn't understand you want me to stay away from you. I won't mind because I know whatever you are going to do it will protect our children but don't forget yourself in all this." By saying she went to kitchen to keep the dishes.