Part 30

Arnav woke up and saw that Khushi has closed her eyes but she is awake. Her face show some kind of emotions which Arnav know that they are not because of happiness. Arnav kiss her on her head. Khushi open her eyes. She didn't know when he wake up, she was in deep thought. Arnav didn't ask anything. He thought to wait for her to open up what make her so much distress. 

Arnav ask her to get ready.

They hear a knock which Arnav got to know that it is cue to love to his room before ma find out about this.

Khushi saw Arnav to move to her walk in closet and open a secret passage to went to his room. Khushi know how Arnav was in her room last night.

She open the door and saw Jhanvi stand their. Khushi gave way for her to enter.

Jhanvi put bag on bed and cupped her face in her hand and ask "how are you Khushi. What is bothering you beta, you can share with your ma."

Khushi said " nothing ma. What is in this bag."

Jhanvi "Khushi I am not Arnav's ma only now I am your maa also. Mother can tell when her children is in distress. I know you thought that to be filmy. You know where there is unconditional love and good observation is there than anyone know what other thought."

Khushi " ma trust me I will tell you everything when time come. Yes you are true that something is there which is bothering me but I don't want to discuss that and make happy environment to gloomy."

Jhanvi " I am always there for you. In this bag your dress and other accessories for you. Get ready. And Khushi I don't how to tell you this."

Khushi "ma you can tell me anything I am your daughter also."

Jhanvi "yes you are my daughter like Ridhima and Bhavana. Khushi you are going to be Queen of Marwar so you should please change your dressing style. I hope you understand me."

Khushi "ma I know what you want to say. I also don't like to dress up like this. I also want to be dress like normal girls but bauji always force me to dress up like this. I need your help in this ma. Please be my guide in this."

Jhanvi " I will help you in whatever you want now get ready before we get late. I don't want to be late. I want everything should be on time." She pat her check and kissed on her forehead for blessings.

Arnav was listening all this. Arnav saw ma coming out he run to his room.

Jhanvi come to Arnav room. Arnav touch her feet to get blessings but his mother pull his ear and ask "why are you hearing our talk it's bad manners."

Arnav "aaa ma leave my ear it's not good to get scolding first thing in morning."

Jhanvi "Arnav what happen beta."

Arnav "I don't know ma what is bothering her Ivan scared to loose her. I can't live without her."

Jhanvi put her hand on his mouth and said "Arnav keep faith in her. She will tell you when time come. You both have to rule Marwar. Pray to Shiv Shakti for your happy married life. Get ready."

She left from there. She know past is coming to hunt them. She pray to Shiv Shakti to protect her children from everything.

They start for Mandir. Arnav, Khushi, Bhavana, Shaurya and Ridhima in one car rest in other. Shaurya being cute baby change the Khushi's mood. Arnav become happy to saw that.

They reached their. 

Jhanvi ask Arnav and Khushi enter into Mandir by holding hands. 

Guru ji ask Jhanvi ji to first invite Ganesh Devta for there marriage then they will perform pooja.

Jhanvi put tilak on Ganesh Devta and put turmaric raw rice with sweets and new clothes in front of him where as Guru ji chant some Mantra. 

He ask Jhanvi to do pooja. She did that. 

After that Guru ji ask Shashi ji do the same. He with the help of Aman do that. 

Arnav and Khushi do pooja after that. Khushi ask strength to bring truth in light. She thanks for giving Arnavji to him. Arnav ask strength to finish evils permanently.

Guru ji tie holly threads on there hands. He ask Jhanvi ji to tie this black threads on there legs at home. He ask Jhanvi ji to the things everyday till 12 November for removing any evil eyes on them. They should not go out of the house after tie the threads till they completed every ritual for married couple.

Jhanvi nodded her head. She understands what he is saying. They return to palace. 

Jhanvi ask other to get things ready. She ask Arnav and Khushi to take rest. She will call them when time comes.

Guru ji come after sometime to perform rest of the rituals. 

Jhanvi come to Arnav's room to tie the thread on his leg but Arnav straight away refused to let her do that. He said he will do himself.

Jhanvi refused that is should be tie by other not himself.

Both of them stick to there stand. Arti come to call her when she saw all this. 

She gave suggestion that NK tie on Arnav and either Bhavana or Ridhima on Khushi.

They agreed on this.

Arti know Khushi also not allowed this.

She call NK. 

All come there to get to know what holds them.

Arti told other what happen here. NK took thread from his ma and ask his bhai to put forward his leg. He tie thread on his leg.

When it's time for Khushi she also do the same as Arnav. She said they are elder to her than how can she let them touch her feet. They are trying to convinced her but she is to stubborn to do that. Arnav saw this.

He mummers "they say I had more attitudes now look at her she didn't allow them."

He saw Shaurya is coming towards him. He got idea.

He ask "Khushi if someone younger to you do this you will allow."

Khushi look at his face and nodded. 

He call Shaurya and ask him to do that. Ridhima help him to do that much to Khushi's choice. 

They all come into hall to do the roka.

Guru ji said after engagement they can't see and talk to each other.

Everyone is ok with except Arnav. But he has to do this for his family, specially his ma who is always on edge because of him.

Roka ceremony is complete and now time for engagement.