Part 8

They know that NK will handle Anjali very well.

They were in deep discussion when NK phone ring, by seeing her call he know that it is about Akash because he saw him enter the office when ASR and Aman were coming out of the office. He receives the call and put on speaker "La you are on speaker, I am with bhai."

La "ASR after you both went out, I saw Akash come and asking about you both from your secretary. She does not know so she said the same. But he calls Anjali and said about your absence along with Aman. You know what it means."

Aman "What is his problem. He is worse than those kindergarten kids who always complain about every single thing to their parent or teacher."

ASR "La anything else."

La "no ASR"

He ends the call.

Giving instruction to Dev and Aman they went to Shantivan because they knew Anjali will enquire about this, at present they can't let her know about anything. ASR know that never underestimate your enemy that is the reason he is more caution about small thing also. They reach Shantivan where they saw Raizada and Jha except Akash indulged in something. They saw this, then NK shouted to gain their attention and said "Guys I am back."

They look towards the door where NK and ASR standing. After welcoming NK. They sat in the living room except ASR who went to his room by telling HP to bring his coffee in his room.

NK sat with family to answer their question which they have, he cannot let them to bother his bhai for this.

Anjali asks "NK when did you come why we never know about you coming to India."

NK said "Di this is what surprise for."

Nani ask "NK bitwa how come chote and you both come together."

NK said "Nani this is long story but I will tell you in short. I came India yesterday with one of my friends and I stay with his family. I thought to surprise you all. But Nannav literally kill me."

Manorma "Hello hi bye bye what happen NK bitwa."

NK "Mami I play a prank on him. I ask my friend to call him and told him I met with accident to know his reaction. My friend calls him from my mobile and said he got that number in my phone dialling list. He said that the person met with an accident and he admit me in civil hospital. Nannav reach hospital with Aman when he got to know about my prank than he lashes out on us left right without listening anything and now also he is angry with me."

By listening this Anjali told him "NK give him some time he will be fine. You go fresh till I ask HP to prepare some snacks for us till Akash will also come."

NK went to his room. When is know he is away from the eyes of people in living room than he hides behind pillar to know what they are talking.

Nani said "Anjali bitya we are unnecessary is worried, it is NK call that make him to behave like that. Call Akash and said no need to ask about this to anyone otherwise chote will know about this. We must make sure that chote trust us. If he got to know that we are spying on him than we don't know what he will do."

By listening all this NK thought "you don't know that bhai never trust you. It is his plan to destroy you all for what you do with them. You all lost his trust, respect, love, and care when this Anjali try to kill bhai. Even after knowing this, you support her by saying that it is mistake. She is really Ratna Malik's daughter. I will help bhai to destroy you all completely, this is one of the reasons I am here. "

Note: NK call everyone in Shantivan same as ASR because he idolized him that is what he told everyone. Therefore no one have any objection on him calling Manorma as Mami, Nani as Nani, Di as Di, Mama as Mama and Akash as Akash.

There is story behind NK's name Akhil. Which I will reveal in future.