Part 54

Anjali and Shyam had their dinner in their room thinking where everything goes wrong. Deviyani think if Anjali's truth come out then Subhadra will not live them. She is vicious woman who can do anything which they can't predict. She should not let her know the truth anyhow. Now Manohar and Manorama is also against them.

Manohar thought why I never noticed till now, if Madhumati ji won't point finger to the biasness then I will never think about it. I always supported ma but today she want to destory only thing which my son ask from me is that he want to marry Payal. He remembered how Akash begged that his support along with Arnav who already supported him to get him married to Payal. Today he saw his son eyes got moist first time when Madhumati ji took decision but he can do anything of his son happiness from now onwards even he himself has to destory his ma completely.

Manorama thought how can I be blind till now. Sasumaa always support Anjali and Shyam. She got ready for this marriage because Anjali and Shyam want that. She had no say in any decision for his son. Once she heard while passing sasumaa's  room. How Anjali say to sasumaa "Nani let Akash marry Payal. We will be the one who control her like Mami. She will be our slave like Mami. You know how much I love to take Mami with me." Nani said "I know because you want everyone attention on you in which Manorama help by her dressing style like clown." They both laugh on her. Now she will support her daughter in law and she will not let them succeed in making her slave. She get up to go out of her room when Manohar ask where she is going.

Manorama "I will come something is left for tomorrow wedding. You sleep."

Manorama thought "now time come to give you biggest hurt you got from my end."

Manorama knock a door when she hear come in. She open the door and went inside by shutting it. She said "Arnav I want to talk to you something important."

Arnav didn't know what to do so he nodded his head. 

Manorama told him everything and went to her room with one thought. Now sasumaa you and your dear will face the fall soon.

Arnav was in his thought, when NK come to his room and kay down. He said "bhai let me sleep please. Because from tomorrow you won't let me sleep with you. Bhabhi will come so today I will sleep with my bhai to give him company." 

NK slept by saying but sleep is far from Arnav's eyes. He caress NK head.

Whereas in Gupta House. 

Whole house smell like black salt factory with baby poo in diaper.

All put hands on their nose. Khushi and Payal covered their nose with one hand and other to cover their babuji's nose. Payal pull her hand when she saw Khushi putting her hanky on babuji's nose.

Madhumati shouted "Garima Garima...."

Garima come running out.

Madhumati "what did you do that my house smell like hell. Why can't you open the windows atleast it will give us some fresh air to breathe."

Garima is ashamed.

Buaji "go to terrace and sleep their I don't want you down. Now. You don't have any shame tomorrow is Payal's haldi and marriage. She should rest but with this smell no one can sleep. Go."

Garima went to terrace by taking mattress.

Buaji "Payal open the windows and doors for sometime. Let the smell go."

Buaji thought "Khushi why did you do this beta. We all are suffering. If you want to punish us you should find other way not this torturing method. I don't know what will happen to Shantivan. How will they survive when we can't survive with one they had to bear 4 only God save them. Hey nandkishore please give them strength to bear after effects of nuclear boom."