Part 103

Note : to avoid confusion Mami for Manorama amd Mami 2 for Lavanya's mother. Same for Mama to avoid confusion. Kaka for Khushi's Dada ji till Arnav start calling him Dada ji like Khushi.

Kaka's room is safe from bugs or chips plant by Arnav. He removed all chips when he come to Shantivan because he know where they are and Arnav's team got to know through Arnav that they should not worried about those.

Kaka "now time for next hit."

Kaka call the man whom Dadi appointed to know about Deviyani, Anjali and Shyam.

Kaka "call her now and tell her what I said not a word more nor a word less. You know very well how much I hate sorry."

Man "yes sir I will never do any mistake."

After call cut.

Man call Dadi.

Dadi "you call me that means you find all about them."

Man "not all about them mam but something you should know that I why I call you because what I am going to tell can't wait till I collect all information."

Dadi "what is that you need to tell me urgently."

Man "Ratna had multiple affairs before and after her illegal marriage to your son. Yes you hear right your son is married to his girlfriend Jhanvi from whom he had son that is your grandson Arnav who is your only grandson."

Dadi "Arnav is my grandson."

Man "yes but he hate you because he thought Ratna is his mother and Deviyani Raizada fill his mind with poison against you and your family. He hate Malik. Deviyani is using him against you. He is just angry with his Nani that is Deviyani and he make a will in which he give Deviyani 20% share of properties to her, 60% shares for Khushi and his children, and 10% each for Akash and Anjali."

Dadi "anything."

Man "there is a clause in his will which is known to Deviyani."

Dadi "what."

Man "if anything happen to his wife and him then those 60% shares go to Deviyani. And Deviyani want to kill them to get those shares. Deviyani is giving slow poison to him without anyone's knowledge because I have witness who saw him buying that from a medical shop. She is very smart that is why she chose the shop where there is no CCTV camera but someone saw her buying."

Dadi "what. She is giving poison to my grandson Subhadra Malik's grandson."

Man "she start giving him this after his marriage and I have doubts that she gave that poison to Khushi mam too. It's high possibility."

Man "Anjali and Shyam marriage is not legal because Shyam's first wife is alive who is hiding herself from Shyam and Anjali. She is Shyam's legally wedded wife whom Shyam marry to get his father's property because she is only child of her parents. But after their court marriage she got to know Shyam's true intentions and to save their daughter their parents gave their life. She is living in Delhi only."

Dadi "Shyam killed her parents."

Man "Shyam killed her parents and sold their properties. I found about this because Shyam use his name as Shyam Manohar Jha for marriage. If you want I can give you their marriage certificate as a proof."

Dadi "where is that girl."

Man "mam I need some more time to find her but you can contact Kolkata police where Shyam file a missing complaint about his wife. That girl lived with her parents in Kolkata and their the murder case of the old couple is unsolved because when Shyam file missing complaint of his wife Kolkata police found the bodies of old couple when the new owner of the house is renovating their house after they purchased house from Shyam that happen after 2 months. Shyam is prime suspect in all this."