Part 33

Abhay hear knock on his study door. He open the door and saw that it is Arnav. 

He said "Arnav come."

Arnav lock the door behind him.

Abhay want to hug him but he is holding himself because he know Arnav won't like it. 

Arnav saw that his Chacha ji hold both of his hand behind tightly to stop him. Arnav know after the death of his papa anyone in his family effect most apart from him is his Chacha ji. His ma, Chachi ji, Akhil and others also effect but they show there emotion time to time it's only his Chacha ji and himself didn't show there emotion. Their thoughts are same. They thought it will break their loved ones to know their pain.

They both are sailing on same boat. He know his pain and he can't let him drowning in his pain and guilt for not able to stop all that which is not even his hand.

Arnav move forward and hug him. Abhay felt piece of his soul found. He hug him, he feel the same feeling which he felt while hugged his brother. Tears are in their eyes. They understand the silent gesture of other. 

After sometime which felt like ages Arnav break the hug. 

Abhay said "Arnav I am happy for you."

He turn to portrait and said "bhaiya did you see your champ. He become so tall that I am feeling short in front of you. I won the bet bhaiya he is tallest among us."

Arnav know what he wants to tell. He said "Chacha ji your Aru become taller than you and I am proud of it to beat papa and you in height. I miss you alot. I am sorry for all my behavior. After losing papa I don't want to lose you that is why I did all that."

Abhay "Arnav let not talk about all this now."

Arnav "Chacha ji I am happy you come. Someone is there to guide me in this new phase of my life."

Abhay "ofcourse who will help apart from me because others are definitely plan to loot you." He laughed.

Arnav "why"

Abhay "Aru your marriage is first marriage in our family in last 3 generation for any male. You know how papa, bhaiya and me got married. You saw your both sisters marriage but never saw marriage for any men in our family or heard about it. So let me elighten you that there are many rituals in which groom has to pay to others in the name of rituals. So my dear son you have to stick a huge cash in your pocket to pay on almost every rituals and I will enjoy this."

Arnav "Chacha ji are you try to scared me then let me tell you I am ASR none can beat me."

Abhay "Aru you are definitely ASR but now you are Arnav who is going to married to his lady love."

Arnav "that's not done you are my Chacha ji so you should be on my side."

Abhay smile by seeing his small Aru in Arnav who demanded his help with order rather than request.

They look at each others face and start laughing.

Arnav "Chacha ji jocks apart you have to be on my side otherwise I don't know what they did and what are those rituals."

Abhay "with time you will know. They are nothing serious they are to be made the marriage happening. From your ma, Chachi, sisters, brother and brother in law you have to give them money or gifts. Don't worry I already order Shankar ji and Aman to arrange those. In all these only I am left who is going to be stand beside you in place of bhaiya. If bhaiya ia alive then I will also join other party but now I can't let my Aru face this much people alone."

Arnav bow down and said "thank you Chacha ji otherwise I will become bankrupt while fullfiling demand of them. You are lucky that you both don't have to go through this torture. It means on Akhil marriage he also follow all these rituals."

Abhay "yes he should also face them only if he will not runaway and got married."

Arnav "I will make sure he will not runaway marriage. I have to go before ma got panic. Now a day she is on edge."

Abhay "it's natural, she lost bhaiya and now her son is getting married so she didn't want any inauspicious happen in your marriage. Take care of bhabhi. She need you now most. Go."

Abhay remember what his daughters did. He want to warn Arnav without letting him now the truth. When he saw Arnav is going. He said "Arnav I know you are careful in talking. Arnav now you should be more careful. Bugs are not only which help your opponent to hear your plan. They can use simple means like by placing phone in your office or room which you can't find and they got information. So look for it also."

Arnav look at his face and know he is warning him to be more cautious.

Arnav went away.

Both need this talk which remove the wall between them.

Abhay thought "once your marriage is complete. I will tell you what I know before that I want to talk to Khushi."

Arti come there. She knows her husband. This is the only place which is his favourite in this palace. Arti found him looking at the portrait. She placed her hand on his shoulder. He turn and strech his arm for her. Arti went into his arm. They stand by side hugging eachother.

Arti said "you miss bhaiya."

He didn't say anything only looking at portrait.

Arti "I miss him also. Abhay your Aru is getting married soon. He is not that your little Aru who always find you whenever he is in trouble. Abhay when will be our family free from cruse name of Raizada or Malik. We already lost bhaiya I don't want to lose anyone now."

Abhay "Subhadra Malik reach Shantivan on Anjali's call. Arnav block her access to any monetry help. She call her to tell all this. I don't know what to do. Khushi's entry in Shantivan as Arnav's wife is difficult. She will never allow Arnav to married. She will create problems for them. I didn't to Arnav and I ask Parkash's brothers to not tell him till his marriage. I will him after that."

Arti " I don't know haw can a mother be the enemy for her own children happiness."

Abhay "don't worry I know what I have to do."

Arti know her husband will do something against his ma which will help Arnav.