Part 60

Khushi come out of bathroom and saw Arnav's condition. She thought "you are ASR but I am KASR. K added to ASR so I always have more weight. Take care my dear hubby your future is not so bright if you mess with me. Play prank on me. I know my naughty Nav will find way to get me back and that would be the interesting to see."

Arnav saw Khushi. Khushi become serious by seeing him looking at her.

Arnav hug her tightly and said "Khushi I am sorry I was just teasing you. You don't know how difficult it is for me to stay away from you. Please don't be angry."

He hold his ear and said sorry. When he saw Khushi is serious. He do sit up by holding his ear. Khushi is enjoying his condition but how can Arnav's jaan let him suffer.

Khushi come forward and hold his hand to pull down. 

Khushi put her hand around his neck and complain why are you so tall like pole.

Arnav smile and gave a kiss on her cheeks.

Khushi "Arnavji you are good boy but I need to teach lesson to that naughty Nav who is teasing me. But you don't have to worry where I will go when your arms are my home." She peek on his lips.

Arnav was like hell I play prank on her or she played on me. "Arnav beta beware for your future. But why can't I listened her thoughts. What is wrong with me or what he said about her power is surfacing without her knowledge."

Khushi "Arnavji come to buaji's house in evening then we will go to ma and had our dinner with her. Bring NK with you too."

Arnav "Khushi we can't go to ma because I don't want anyone to find anything about us."

Khushi " don't worry no one knows. She is not only your ma but social worker whom I know for long."

Arnav got her hint and said " I must say that you got serious about your role as Queen." Kiss her cheek.

Khushi " why you always kiss on my cheeks."

Arnav "you look cute that is why." Kiss her again.

Both come down hand in hand. They saw buaji is already there. She along with Payal went with buaji.

Nani saw the chance and speak "Arnav and Akash I never thought by getting you both married I am doing my biggest mistake in my life. I saw how your wifes wrap you both around their fingers in one day that you forget everything."

Akash " just like di and you."

Nani " Akash."

Arnav said " Akash sit we will talk."

Arnav "Di and Nani what you want us to do." From the corner of eyes he look at dadi to know her expression.

Nani "I want you to control Khushi, she can't make Anjali and Shyam to do all those things."

Anjali and Shyam thought they will get him under their control soon but they are very much wrong.

Anjali "how can you let your wife insults us chote."

Arnav "Di tell me why you plot spy in my office."

Anjali is what he is asking.

Dadi is shocked to know all this. What he is saying. She look at others what she got to know that Deviyani know about this also along with others.

Akash thought it's time to strike them.

Akash "bhai I want to tell you something."

NK "what's bro." 

Arnav know what he want to say. " What is it Akash that you want to tell me."

Akash "bhai Di also ask me to spy on you to get to know about all deals and income you have. She ask me to told the accountant to transfer money in Di and jijaji's account many times. You know how dadi and Di had control in our house so I have to follow Di's orders. I never want to backstab you. I am sorry bhai but trust me I never know Di have more spy in AR. I think they are their to spy on me also. Di tell me you didn't do that."