Part 46

Clock show 5:38 am. Khushi get flashback of her past which wake her up. Khushi look at other where Arnav is sleeping peacefully by hugging her like a baby hug his toy to his chest. Khushi found peace on his face but her peace is snatched. 

Khushi thought "Arnav ji is sleeping so peacefully if I move he will woke up. We already sleep for late and if he woke up now he definitely find that something is bothering me which I can't let him find till I reach my aim. Today is my first day as Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Rathore. This is Khushi Arnav Singh Rathore's promise that Shyam and Anjali I will give what you gave to others that is unbearable pain." 

After composing herself she peck on Arnav's lip which wake him. Arnav is light sleeper. Arnav open his sleep eyes and again closed. His hold on Khushi become tight but not to create discomfort for Khushi.

He said "Jaan sleep why you wake up early. I am sorry to be the reason of pain but not sorry for other things." By saying he open his eyes.

Khushi saw a light in his eyes which she understand very well.

"My dear Navi I know all this but you forget today is my muh dikhai and I want my first rasoi in my family, so I have to prepare breakfast for our family."

Arnav look at her by taking support of her hand.

Arnav "Khushi you are not well. You are in pain and you will also feel pain so I think you should take rest."

Khushi "Navi I promise you that I will take care of myself but please don't stop from doing this please. I don't want to do my first rasoi in Shantivan but I want to do here, please."

Arnav know how much Khushi love to do these kind of things, here it's about her first rasoi but he know she is sour. He cruse himself to lost his control, ma only ask them to complete but what he did.

Khushi peck on his lips to bring him out of self loathing thought. 

Khushi "Arnavji don't scold my Navi because I love him more. I loved when he show his love on me. Ya I admit he is beast by my beast only. Please don't be sad on our first morning after marriage. Give me my Navi's smile."

Arnav smile and pick her. Khushi shrink and get shy because of their nakedness.

Arnav gave her naughty smile and peck on her lips because he know if he gave her proper kiss that it's high possibility that he may lost his control which is not right as per time.

Arnav "Jaan their is nothing which I didn't saw. And I know you had pain so I am taking you to bathroom to take bath. Don't give me naughty ideas otherwise you know you will not able to leave for your muh dikhai also."

Arnav make her sit then fill bath tub with lukewarm water with few herbs which he arranged whe he got to know about his mother's wish. 

He said "Khushi you soaked in this water for sometime it will help you to relieved in your pain, till then I take shower because now I can't sleep without you. I already arranged everything for you but still you need anything just call me. I will be in room. We both go together."

Khushi is shy but when Arnav put her in bath tub all her shyness vanish in air. Khushi "don't I get a kiss from my Arnavji."

Arnav gave her kiss and went to get ready because he know if he stay for a minute more he will definitely do something. Arnav take a warm shower to relax his muscles. Khushi feel her pain and sourness is reducing. Khushi complete her shower and come out in bathrobe. She select a suit which covered her. When both got ready they come out of their room. Khushi saw ma is coming towards them. Jhanvi saw them. She feel disappointed, she thought they didn't complete their marriage but when she come near them and saw glow on their face she got answer which increases her happiness.

Jhanvi "what are you doing here. You should take rest."

Khushi "ma today we have to leave for Delhi so I want want to do my first rasoi here with family."

Jhanvi "Khushi beta we can do all this later also."

Arnav "ma let her do otherwise she will be sad. And why are you here."

Jhanvi "I am here to give Khushi her muh dikhai dress and accessories."

Jhanvi gave her and Khushi went to keep them in her cupboard. Khushi come then Jhanvi said "Khushi put veil to hide your face. Before muh dikhai I don't want anyone saw your face. I will ask the workers to help you in kitchen. Come."

Arnav went to his study. Both ladies went to kitchen.

Khushi said "ma I don't want any help expect to know about ingredients. So tell me where what is I will do rest."

Jhanvi know about Khushi's culinary skills. She ask one women to stay out of kitchen rest leave. She ordered that female staff "no one enter in the kitchen till Yuvrani is here and help her when she ask. I mean no one mean no one. Don't do any mistake."

Khushi start preparing food for everyone but all items are prepared as per Arnav and Akhil's choice. 

All woke up and come ti know that today Khushi is preparing her first rasoi. Khushi prepare enough food for staff also. She prepares moong daal halwa (my favourite and Arnav also) for sweet. First she presented it to God in the palace temple where Arnav and she did light the diya and did arti (bhagwan ki arti not Arnav's Chachi). Khushi kept her face cover with veil. Everyone had their food except the 4 women (Khushi, Ridhima, Bhavana and Lavanya) and present her gift even staff also gave her gift which she accepted with love. Khushi didn't eat. 

Jhanvi ask Ridhima to take her breakfast to her room. Girls had their breakfast in Khushi's room.

After sometime they make Khushi ready for her muh dikhai. They brought her down when they call. It's ladies function. Guru ma and women in the family did her muh dikhai but for rest Jhanvi lift the veil of bride. She ask "I know everyone want to participate in this ritual but you all know how tiring it is for a woman so now you all can present her what you want. Khushi got lots of blessings and gifts which is kept safely.

Jhanvi said "all functions are completed and next is coronation of Yuvraj which is scheduled at 2 pm so till all have their dinner in hall."