Part 63

Both couple enter in Shantivan at same time. One look at Akash and Payal Arnav and Khushi know what happen but didn't comment.

Khushi saw someone is sitting in sofa. She went to them before anyone say a single word she slap Anjali so hard that she fall on sofa and Nani support her.

Khushi "I can't break your bitchy mother bone so you have to get that for" and pull her up gave her another slap on another cheek with same intensity, same happened.

Khushi "Mrs Deviyani Raizada you, your daughter and granddaughter all are heartless monster and I know how to handle them very well. I promise you both that I will your life hell for what you did in past."

Everyone come out of shock but Mami has smile on her face along with tears. How can Payal stay back she also give her only one slap and said to Nani "you snatched Akash's sibling from him, now I banished you from touching anything in my house. Hari Parkash ji make sure she won't come down for dinner. You will eat your food in your room, dare you and this fox couple touch or enter in mandir I will kill you."

Payal notice guest and ask "who are you and why are you here."

Anjali get her strength back by listening Payal's question. She said "she is Sheetal chote's friend and he is Arav her son."

Arnav "Mrs Jha the treatment you got from my wife and sister is not sufficient that you want more. Sheetal my friend that is the worst joke of the century. I have standard remember that I am ASR."

Nani "chote why are you telling lie we all know she was your girlfriend in Harvard."

Khushi "Mrs Deviyani Raizada next time I listened any of you call my husband chote that won't be good. And regarding your lie everyone know that ASR has standard, so please my husband can't be friend with this half naked woman. Sheetal by looking at your son I thought he is 8-9 year old but by your dressing anyone can guess you don't know the origin of this product after all how can when you yourself don't know. Am I right ?"

Sheetal is embressed but how can that little devil be quite. 

Arav "hi you how dare you insults my mom like that. You don't know who I am."

Khushi "I know who you are but you don't know who I am. So shut up and stick to your mother because it's my promise I will make her and your stay more adventurous."

Everyone are confused even Arnav also because they don't know what Khushi is doing.

Khushi "Hari Parkash ji get these 2 beggar in the room at the end of the hall. They can get their bags themselves. No need to give separate room give them one. They themselves have to clean it's not your job. Get the hell out of my sight before I change my decision. Believe me you won't successful in any of your plan."

They left, Dadi and Arnav is shocked what she is doing. Dadi is more shocked that how Khushi know why Sheetal and Arav come.

Khushi "now Anjali you bring your guests without asking the owner. So Mami ji from today itself Anjali is new cook for our family, you just make sure she did the work properly. She will not get any help from my family, if her family and guests are ready to help I have no problem."

Mami nodded her head and thought "Ratna I will took my revenge from your daughter."

Khushi "Mami ji decided the today dinner menu give it to Anjali. And Anjali ask your friend to change her dressing if she want to stay here."

Both newly married couple went to their room.

Khushi thought "Anjali by bringing them under same roof you make my work easy."

Arnav know there is something which he don't know but Khushi know. When Khushi went to bathroom to freshen up he call Aman to do background of Sheetal.

He call La "La she is here with her son."

La "what are you saying ASR so but what I know she didn't had any son. I think I need to talk to her. (She is same friend whom she talk to Arnav during his wedding and his sister listen through mobile their talk.)"

Arnav "no need I think Khushi is enough to handle them but if you find anything let me know. Anjali want to use her against me now let's see how Khushi handle them."

La "I wish I was there to enjoy the show but never mind our camera man will film and send to us."

Arnav "wow I didn't know Akhil become camera man from when."

La "hi we also want to see the film."

Laughing she cut the call.

Arnav is happy that his family is safe and happy after all this.

In bathroom Khushi talk to Mahi

Khushi "Mahi they are here. Are you coming to Delhi."

Mahi " ofcourse I will come after Neeti Didi's case reopen. I also want to enjoy the show."

Khushi "Sheetal and Jha couple know that I don't know anything about their dirty secrets. Let me handle that poo bitch."

Mahi "I can't believe that my inocent Khushi can be use these kind of language."

Mahi "relax Khushi you have a long way to go. Now enjoy your time with ASR. Now my bad I can't drool on her because he is my best friend's hubby. Find me a guy to drool so that I won't feel sad."

Khushi "I won't find guy for your drooling but for your marriage. Come soon I will fix your meeting with them and we will find who match our Mahi."

Mahi " done bye take care."

Khushi " bye darling and take care too."

Khushi "now I have to find guys for Mahi. No worry let her come then I will see to it." 

Khushi come out of bathroom and saw that her husband is sat of bad.

Khushi come and hug him. "Why handsome Nav is sad when his Khushi is here. Oh I am in bathroom that's why you sad but what can I do it's nature call. Now your Khushi back so smile." 

Ok then we will pair Mahi with NK. Let's see how this Jodi make dhamal.