Part 97

Here Payal brought Anjali to hospital not because she is worrying about her but can't let go of this opportunity. While in car Payal put her on stomach which is press by Payal knees and car seat. Anjali is crying when Payal ask Mohan to drive on rough patch which increases Anjali's pain. Anjali is already in pain can't understand anything but Mohan is confused with Payal's request still do as per her wish. They reached hospital where Payal took her with Mohan's help inside. Doctor ask what happen Payal told she slip from stairs. Doctor took her in OT and start doing her treatment.

Payal "Mohan ji you are thinking why I ask you do drive on rough patch because I don't want to save her baby along with her. You don't know she is not human but still I show humanity to bring her after knowing who she is."

A nurse who is standing behind them hear when Payal is telling that she is not human. Nurse stand to listen whom they are talking.

Mohan "Payal bhabhi how do you know him."

Payal remember once when Akash told her Mohan is not driver but bodyguard appointed by bhai. He is loyal to Arnav so Payal thought to take chance.

Payal "Anjali want to push Khushi in flesh business that is why she plotted Shyam in our life. You know Mohan ji how much inocent girls some are not even 18 years old both husband wife sold them in flesh business. Now when we are talking many girls are going through hell just because of them today if she died that is easy way for her to get away from those crime she did to those inocent girls and their family."

Mohan "what you want if you don't want her to die."

Payal "I want her to feel the pain of parents of those girls whom they forced to live in hell. My friend Neeti was working on to show their real face to society but she sacrificed not only her life but dignity to save others. Neeti's case is reopen now law will punish them because Neeti didn't die without any reason."

Mohan "you are talking about Neeti Malhotra d/o of retired judge Inderjeet Malhotra."

Payal "how do you know him."

Mohan "I don't know him personally but I know him because of his work. I hear he got reopen his daughter's case. What Anjali have to do with that case."

Payal "Shyam is the one who raped her and Anjali killed her because she has some proof against them but I don't know where those proof Neeti put."

Mohan "I saw her trying to kill ASR many times but he got saved with luck. He himself is helpless even knowing her true colour can't do anything because our society always hear what woman said and when woman is like Anjali that too with limp then ASR himself is helpless. You yourself saw how manipulating and cunning she is. She can destroy ASR with her lie that is why he never did anything to her but that doesn't mean he let her roam freely. ASR will expose her with proof but he is waiting for to give birth this baby."

Payal "I wish Khushi and Arnav stay away from her black shadow. With proof CBI and police get they can save more girls from that hell."

Till then Mama and others also come. The nurse went away. Nani and Shyam are injured but nothing serious.

Same nurse went inside the OT. After few seconds doctor come and said where is her husband we need to talk to him.

Mama "he is injured so getting treatment."

Doctor "it's urgent call him now."

Mama call him. He come and Nani follow him too.

Doctor to Shyam "you are husband of that lady inside."

Shyam nodded.

Doctor "look Mr we can't save baby but she had bleeding too which is not stopping. To stop the bleeding we need to remove her uterus which is already damaged. If we can't remove uterus them her chance are very low but if we remove uterus then she can never be mother which is impossible itself with her present condition. So here are the papers sign then. These are consent form which says if anything happen to her during treatment then we are not responsible. Sign them fast and give it to nurse because we can start operation after your sign."