Part 59

Dadi is in deep thought by listening all this. When she look at Arnav she feel something which never feel. She saw her son Arvind is place of Arnav by saying her "ma you spoil my life in your selfishness now they are spoiling my son's life."

Arnav thought " dadi now tell me how can you come out of my web."

Khushi to workers "Hari Prakash ji you will be incharge of kitchen I don't want them to try any of their useless trick in kitchen. No one I mean it no one is going to clean Anjali Ji's room if both husband wife sit idle. Now you can do your work."

Workers went to do their work.

Khushi " now come to you Anjali, what you call me gold digger ok so let's see how you get away by insulting the owner of house. Arnav ji from this movement you are not going to give a single penny to anyone in this house. Jija ji will take care of jiji from his salary and for elders of family I will take care of their expenses. I will join office after 2 days. I need these 2 days to take care of all the things in this house. Nani and dadi you are elder so don't worry you won't have problem in anything. Mami and Mama ji you have to help us in taking care of everything here. Jija ji I hope you can take care of jiji and yourself."

Akash " Khushi ji till now all the responsibility is on Bhai's shoulder but I am happy share some responsibility with bhai. We are ok with your decision and we will help you also if needed." Last sentence has doubled meaning which is understand by Payal and Arnav only.

Khushi "Anjali ji ask your husband to contribute in household chores. You are guest if you stay for sometime but both of you are leechers so I won't treat you as guest. So Anjali ji tell me how much amount you both contribute."

Anjali " Nani see what she is saying am I burden on you Nani and chote why are you not saying anything to your wife." She started crying. For few minutes only Anjali's crying or sobbing voice and Nani's consoling words are hear in Shantivan.

Khushi "are you done with your drama Anjali ji, so let's come to the discussion which is going before you start your drama. Before you start again let me tell you we all are not here to waste our precious time. You didn't answer my question, so you lose the chance to bargain with me. Hari Prakash ji."

HP come by listening his name.

Khushi "Hari Prakash ji from tomorrow you go to Laxmi Nagar to buy fresh vegetables and fruits and in this Shyam ji is going to help. He is good in all this."

Nani " Khushi he is damad ji of our house how can you ask him to do these work. Chote I won't tolerate all this, ask your wife to stop."

Arnav "Nani when I ask you to stop Di spending money like water what you said it's her right I am earning for her only. Now I am married man my wife is the most important person to me. How can I ask only person who stood for me to stop. I will not do that. You have to abide by her or leave our house."

By listening him their eyes pop out 

Khushi "Nani you are saying damad ji but you forget something he is not damad ji but Ghar jamai. Who don't have respect in house as well as society. Shyam ji will do that otherwise no food no place. And Anjali ji you are going to help the women in kitchen. You will work in jiji and Mami guidance. Now that's for today. Jiji buaji is coming for pag phere."

Payal " yes she will come soon I talked to her you go get ready till I also got ready."

Khushi went to kitchen to fetch the moong dal halwa for her dearest hubby. She carry a big bowl full of halwa.

Khushi "Arnavji I think you should take some rest also. Come."

Arnav and Khushi went to their room. 

Shyam breath in sigh after seeing Khushi went away. He felt like Dhobi ka kutta Ghar Ka Na Ghat Ka (it's hindi phrase) if he open his mouth by remembering Khushi's beating.

Akash and Payal went to their room by putting hand on their mouth so stop them laughing out loud by seeing Anjali and Shyam's face.

Dadi went to her room with many questions in her mind with no answer to them. She thought "I need to find the truth. Only Abhay can help me. I need to talk to him but he hates me."

Nani don't know what to say to Anjali so she went to her room.

Mama and Mami left for room. Mama "I am proud of Khushi. I always fear that Akash will have same fate as me but I saw the future that he has much better future what I want for him."

Mami by listening her husband said "I know I was never be good wife to you and good mother to Akash but I will help Khushi and Payal. From today my priority is only my family excluding sasumaa, Anjali and Shyam. I don't care if you don't agree with me."

Mama "no Manorama I am completely agree with you and I am with you in your decision. We will make sure Arnav and Akash get what they deserve."

They hug with new found energy to protect their children from any harm.

Payal locked the door and look at her husband's face. They look at each other and start laughing.

Akash "Payal when you told me how Khushi corner Shyam and you all. I never thought that inocent soul like Khushi can do something like that but after today's event I know she will make both of them life hell. Payal today I saw something which I never saw till now."

Payal " what Akash."

Akash " she has possess the power to control others and manipulate other without their notice. Did you saw how she make ma and Papa against dadi today."

Payal " I am happy to get my Khushi back."

Whereas Anjali and Shyam are fish out of water.

Arshi's room.

Arnav back hug Khushi and said "I am proud of you Jaan but you should be careful around them please. I don't want any harm come to you."

Khushi caressing his right cheek and said "no one can harm your Queen Arnav ji. Oh I forget important thing. (By showing bowl of halwa) Look I got you this you know jiji is an amazing cook."

They both eat the halwa from same spoon. Khushi feed him and herself also.

After eating Khushi said "Arnavji I am sorry because of me you couldn't sleep yesterday to I am thinking that I will stay with babuji today so that you can have peaceful sleep without getting disturbance." She said with inocent and said face.

Arnav felt like someone pour ice water on him.

Arnav "Khushi I was kidding. You know how much I love you. I was teasing you."

Khushi "you don't have to say all this to make me feel good. I won't let you suffer because of me." By saying Khushi went to get ready in bathroom.

Arnav is running hand in his hair in frustration and pulling them.

Arnav "wow Arnav you are just great. What was the need to tease her when you know how Khushi is now what should I do. I can't stay away from her. If today she will stay in Gupta House what will I do. God help me. I can't ask help."

Arnav "only two nights with your wife and your ASR brain stop functioning. Think ASR you can't let her stay their."