Part 25

After they went to AR. 

There Lavanya is waiting for ASR. 

When he enter his cabin La enter by pushing him and bang the door

ASR "what the. La what are you doing, why you bang my cabin door it's glass could broke and I have to repair it."

La "ASR I feel like killing you, you are worried about this stupid door fine I will do the honour by breaking it so that no one has to knock that stupid door." By saying she pick the paper wait to throw at door but ASR stop her by grabbing her hand.

ASR " what did I do to you that you feel like killing me." He smirk because he know why she is saying.

La "don't give me that look. Stop smirk otherwise I will surely erase your smirk that to be painfully."

ASR smile and whispered " La we can't discuss this here."

La reply him in slow voice so that no one can hear except him "don't worry I already did my job by appointed sim and Pam in there place so no one can come this way.

ASR while talking to La he did the scanning his office.

ASR "La today we are going to Lucknow. You should be ready by 10 I have work there it will take 4 to 5 days and you being designer head accompany me."

He said by pointing finger to door where they saw a shadow of a man. La also play along with him.

She said "ASR how could you do this to me I told you I had a family function coming day after tomorrow. And I had to prepare for Akash's wedding also. Please can we find a way."

They both are smiling but continue the drama.

ASR "sorry La I can't help you in this try to understand me."

La "fine I will come with you but can I take few dresses from AR collection so that I can attend my family function. Please."

ASR "ok."

La "I love you ASR you are the best." Said by kissing her cheek.

The person outside the door went away.

ASR "La I hope everything is ready which I ask you yesterday. The stitching team did their job."

La "don't worry no one get to know anything. They thought it's for my marriage with you which will happen after Akash's. They thought that I want to surprise you by doing this and your family didn't know about this. It my plan. It's the perk of ASR's girlfriend."

ASR " I don't know what I do without you. Thanks for all this. What about size didn't tyey get suspicious about it."

La " ASR why take tension when  THE GREAT LAVANYA is here."

They went to do remaining work.

ASR went to Shantivan to get his clothes because he know the spy in AR pass the information.

ASR call HP to his room. He give instructions to him to be more careful in his absence.

Ho give him a coffee and said "Shyam didn't come home yesterday and today also. Anjali is worried because he is not picking her phone. She got message from him that he had an important work to do so he will be out for few days."

ASR "don't worry about him I got to know that he got good treat, so his stomach is full for days."

HP " bhaiya I wish I will saw happiness comes into your life with my own eyes but I am happy the way things moving. Congratulation to you."

ASR pack his night dress and only three suits one is of light pink, other are light blue and mehandi or green colour. He know his ma, Chachi ji and his three sister will take care of his dress for every function. He is happy to meet his love.

HP bring his bag downstairs.

He is waiting for Anjali to ask to get her corner.

Anjali ask "chote why are you going Lucknow. For which business deal you have to go."

By listening this he smirked and ask " di how do you know that I am going to Lucknow for a business deal. No one know this except me. I didn't discuss with anyone apart from Lavanya. Di are you spying on me in my office. How could you do this. Tell the name of the person who is spying on me in my office for you. I will kill him or her." He is so angry on Anjali and shouted on her.

By listening his shouting everyone come in living room.

Manohar ask "Arnav what happen why are you shouting on Anjali betiya."

Other are so shocked and scared to ask anything from him.

ASR "ask your Anjali betiya why I am shouting on her." He know that today Shyam is not to distract other by saying the "Rani Sahiba is worried or me or love me so much . ........"

Anjali is scared don't know what to say. She is crusing herself for asking him this.

Mama ji ask "Anjali betiya what you did that Arnav Betwa is so much angry on you.

Anjali said "Mama ji you know how chote is shouting everytime." By saying this she try to go to her room.

ASR "one second di where are you going. Its not completed."

Anjali " chote leave you are getting late."

ASR "I will tell you Mama ji why I am shouting on her. She is spying on me in my own office. Akash I hope you're not spying on me otherwise consequences are not good. If you are doing, don't do next time otherwise I will throw you out of my office. You know once you are thrown from AR no one will give you job for peon. I promise you Di you will pay price for doing this for sure and who is doing this for you also."

ASR call Dev "Dev block the every cards of my family members and seized their account also. From today they can't get a single penny from AR. Akash will get his salary and increment like others. You should do this with immediate effect. I hope I am clear."

Dev was so happy by receiving this order From ASR. He don't know the reason for this but happy to do this. He open his laptop and start doing what ASR ask him to do before he changed his decision.

ASR "Di I hate backstabbing. And you did that only. You are free to do with your life what you want but today I break every relation with you."

By saying this he went out. He know till he come they can't think anything except to get him under their thumb. It will be good distraction for them. Khushi and his marriage will be completed with any problems. Shyam can't come before he come. His men ask the doctor to do this for them. And Anjali has no mean to contact him.

ASR turn and said "Akash you are my brother I hope you will not be like di. Don't worry I can give di a lavish wedding. You will also have your wedding without any problem. Just enjoy this without any thoughts. I already appointed a best the wedding planner along with best event management company. Mami I hope you did shopping for wedding."

Mami nodded her head. She is scared to form a word.

ASR "Mama ji, Mami ji, Nani and Akash if you need anything you said to Vikram or Rajeev he will arrange things of you. Akash I hope you had there number which I give you yesterday."

Akash " yes bhai I had there name. Bhai can you tell me what di did to you that you take such harassed steps."

ASR "Akash today La and I discussed some business proposal in my cabin. No one in the office know because I didn't told anyone. I want to get confirmation then only I will announced officially to all but di put Spy in my office on me. She got information and ask me the same only than I got to know that my di put Spy in my office and fir what. Once I come I will check th audit report. Now I am sure you and your bloody leech husband stolen money from office. If it's true only God will save you from ASR warth."

ASR went out. ASR thought " my dear Di I am not ASR of none. You give me opportunity which I want from long time. I am sure you have many things to do in this you did more mistakes which only help me. I am just giving my Khushi a court to play her game with you all. This is just the beginning for you all end is far away. Welcome." He smirked.

He went to pick Lavanya. He message someone to meet him. He know it's time to get him bring from his hide out.